‹ Findings Fine ›
Meanings and phrases
- Other archaeological finds with tombs buried document the period.
- Other Roman archaeological finds depict the goddess Venus in a similar garment.
- There are also changing exhibitions of archaeological finds from the wider area.
- Sartor soon finds Arabian allies on a far continent.
- He ignores it, and soon finds the lost city of B'hala.
- He soon finds that all roads now have police blockades.
- He is delighted when he finds Joan waiting for him in the taxi.
- Rodney is surprised when he finds Raquel and Damien in his flat.
- Mishti is unaware of Amy's scheme and Leo is furious when he finds out.
- Terry later finds romance with the "new" Jenny.
- Jyothi later finds her husband, who was indeed in love with her.
- "Voyager" later finds two of the Reloran Kazons floating in space.
- He then finds a note in the book that leads him to a cemetery.
- The navy then finds Vasanth Periyasamy and compels him to join them.
- She then finds out that Hannah Darin died in a car crash months ago.
- He eventually finds the group when they battle against Ōba.
- The water from the Ebor eventually finds an outlet in the Clarence River.
- The robber eventually finds out where Damian lives and ransacks his house.
- Sienna is left shaken when she finds someone in her flat.
- Sienna is left unsettled when she finds a countdown on her laptop.
- She is devastated when she finds out that Kirito is Asuna's crush.
- He finally finds Nandakumar in a depressed state.
- He searches for her in many colleges and finally finds her.
- In the end, the couple finally finds the privacy they were seeking.
- As a neighborhood of Helsinki, Pikku Huopalahti finds itself as a Sui generis.
- The band once again finds itself without a drummer (Turjo is busy with studies).
- At the same time, the "Enterprise" finds itself 990.7 light years from the planet.
- The song asks questions but finds no answers.
- When Kate reaches the meeting point, she finds no one there.
- She finds no fault in using her sexuality as a means of profit.
- Leo finds it difficult to work with him.
- Bruce tells her that he outranks her, but finds it difficult.
- Because of this, she finds it difficult to let her guard down and to trust people.
- This is a dark satire that finds a way to make a case for understanding.
- Following the doll's defeat, she eventually finds a way back to the attic.
- After Gizmo finds a way out of the vent, he is captured and tortured by Mohawk.
- He finds a new home at the court of Philip, the king of Macedon.
- Marge finds a new friend in a second patient who is suffering from aphasia.
- The theme is made tragic when Sergei betrays her and finds a new lover upon blaming Katerina for his incarceration.
- She finds evidence that they link to a village called Atthipatti.
- Jack finds evidence to support the accusation, though he does not want to believe the evidence.
- Chrissie decides to end her relationship when she finds evidence of Stuart's vendetta against Sam.
- Now retired, Triton finds it hard to settle back into normal life.
- Kajal finds it hard to tolerate his behaviour, because of which their relationship has quite a turbulent start.
- Crick wrote "so many people pray that one finds it hard to believe that they do not get some satisfaction from it".