‹ Fitzgerald Five-finger ›
Meanings and phrases
- being one more than four; 5; v
- the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one; 5; V; cinque; quint; quintet; fivesome; quintuplet; pentad; fin; Phoebe; Little Phoebe
- a team that plays basketball; basketball team
- a playing card or a domino or a die whose upward face shows five pips; five-spot
- a league of Iroquois tribes including originally the Mohawk, Oneida, Onondaga, Cayuga and Seneca (the Five Nations); after 1722 they were joined by the Tuscarora (the Six Nations); Iroquois League; League of Iroquois; Six Nations
- denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units; 500; d
- a card game similar to ecarte; each player is dealt 5 cards and the player making trump must take 3 tricks to win a hand; euchre
- the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five; 500; D
- middle-distance iron; mashie
- Chinese seasoning made by grinding star anise and fennel and pepper and cloves and cinnamon
- take a break for five minutes
- The league took on 12 teams for the next five years.
- He taught at the high school for the next five years.
- Over the next five years, Chapman built a new Arsenal.
- The census of lions takes place every five years.
- After that, Parliament was elected every five years.
- General elections are held at least every five years.
- She spent five years as a news producer for NBC-TV.
- "I've spent five years trying to win this race.
- After that he spent five years playing for Sliema Wanderers F.C.
- She played all five matches and scored five goals.
- He played all seven matches and scored five goals.
- It also educated girls as well as boys its first five years.
- Kaplan guarantees Purdue $10 million every year for the first five years.
- In the first five years, the occupancy rate after purchase had been very low.
- Her term was originally meant to last five years.
- The 3R-LPG variant was made for the last five years.
- Philip lived the last five years of his life in the Wijnendale Castle.
- He further said that he believed this could be done within five years.
- For instance, NAAFA found that 95-98% of diets fail within five years.
- This was intended to be followed by negotiation of a complete settlement within five years.
- after scoring five goals in 21 matches.
- Mitrović began the season in fine form, scoring five goals in six matches.
- He appeared twelve times for the England under-21 team, scoring five goals.
- Sehwag had captained the team for four of the past five years.
- In the past five years Bihar has received only Rs.123.66 Crores in 2000–01, Rs.
- Praveen (Buji) runs a musical orchestra (Saibaba orchestra) for the past five years.
- The Saints started out winning three of their first five games.
- He completed 10 or more passes in each of the first five games.
- UConn started the season strong, winning their first five games.
- O'Donnell made five appearances for the schools team.
- He made five appearances for the under-17 side.
- He made five appearances during his time with the club.
- He played five seasons for the Philadelphia Eagles (1947–1951).
- Reaves played five seasons for the Blue Bombers from 1983 to 1987.
- He has played five seasons in the CFL and was named CFL All-Star in 2008.
- For band NCOs with at least five years of service.
- A shortage of funds, state and private, delayed reconstruction of Moscow by at least five years.
- By at least five years later, a Y intersection had been constructed at the intersection with Randol Mill.
- The Beta chapter existed for only five years, 1904- 1909.
- Unlike the original, work on the building took only five years.
- His son John was only five years old when his father was brutally murdered.
- Throughout the first five seasons, the audience is told his name only once.
- Once at Illinois he won three Big Ten titles in his first five seasons (1949, 1951, and 1952).
- For the first five seasons, he was the lead blocker for another former Cornhusker, Roger Craig.
- In three Tests, he scored 94 runs and took five wickets.
- On his debut, he took five wickets in the second innings.
- He took five wickets in an innings 8 times and ten wickets in a match once.
- He played five games for the Chicago Orphans in .
- In the second season, Union played five games.
- He played five games that season, coming off the bench.
- Lissner remained in Dahomey for another five years.
- After that, she vanished for another five years.
- Censors could, however, confirm a "princeps senatus" for a period of another five years.
- She played all five matches and scored five goals.
- He played all five matches and scored three goals.
- She survived him by nearly five years.
- He retained his post as Minister of Energy for nearly five years.
- He served nearly five years of active duty with the US Army 1st Armored Division.
- The musical ran successfully for almost five years, before closing in June 1999.
- 4) and their first upbeat single in almost five years, "Lady (You Bring Me Up)" (No.
- There is no need to say how happy it was for us to meet again after almost five years of being apart.
- During the previous five years, Cran's estates had a mortality rate of 9.2%.
- St Mary's reported £1.93 million in debts in 2008, as well as losses in four of the previous five years.
- The plan, which had been prepared over the previous five years, suggested three changes for the subway system.
- He spent five weeks in Istanbul in 1850.
- It also spent five weeks atop the U.S. adult contemporary chart.
- The song spent five weeks at the top of Billboard's Alternative Songs chart.
- McKellar spent five seasons playing with Richmond.
- Until 2006, they spent five seasons in Yugoslav First League.
- He moved to Portugal in July 2004, where he spent five seasons with C.D.
- He played five matches and scored two goals.
- He played five matches and scored one goal.
- To date, they have released five studio albums.
- They have released five studio records and three 7" vinyl.
- Between 1967 and 1975, Fältskog released five studio albums.
- Unikkatil has released five albums so far.
- They have released five albums and a number of self-released EPs.
- They debuted at Nattjazz in Bergen 1999 and have released five albums.
- Perna and Michael Taccetta were sentenced to twenty five years each.
- She had known how to bring peace and serenity to the "great man" for twenty five years.
- Falcon's records were pressed by Tanner and Texas from inception for twenty five years.
- Norway was invaded by Germany in 1940, and occupied for the following five years.
- 1 spot for the following five years, but when Vijay Singh won the PGA Championship in 2004 and with it took the No.
- Disztl made his debut for the Hungarian national team in 1984, and won a further 36 caps in the following five years.
- The Lions released him after appearing in only five games in 2003.
- He played only five games in 1991 and didn't feature at all in the 1992 AFL season.
- The team failed to improve on their previous output of 9–7, winning only five games.
- The team won all five games to earn the gold medal for the event.
- The team won all five games, earning the Gold Medal for the event.
- Dunderdale played in all five games of the series, scoring two points.
- Van Horn was just five days short of his 16th birthday.
- He had turned 21 just five days earlier.
- Despite this he was released from the club just five days later.
- However, in the next five seasons, he featured just eighteen times.
- He remained a first team regular for them over the next five seasons.
- In the next five seasons, he only won a total of five games in SEC play.
- He has won five medals in his career in the event.
- Czechoslovakia won five medals at the Championships.
- She won five medals at the 1958 and 1962 European Aquatics Championships.
- The station thus got its fourth corporate owner in just five years.
- and Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees in just five years.
- This time the website attracted 325,000 valid users across eight countries in just five years.
- However, the van returned within five minutes.
- The alarm was raised at around 10:30, with the first crews arriving within five minutes.
- Markopolos later said that he knew within five minutes that Madoff's numbers didn't add up.
- Below are the standings for the top five riders and constructors after round two has concluded.
- Below are the standings for the top five riders and constructors after round ten has concluded.
- A job in which he lasted only five months before the faced the sack.
- Their only child, a son named George, born 1841, lived only five months.
- He was released after only five months, in which he played in just two games.
- The construction took five years, and lasted from 2000 to 2005.
- Construction took five years.
- The novel, which took five years to write, was serialized in the "Revue de Paris" in 1856.
- Only the top five goaltenders, based on save percentage with a minimum 40% of the team's ice time.
- Only the top five goaltenders, based on save percentage, who have played 40% of their team's minutes are included in this list.
- Over 90,000 people applied in the first five days for the 150 tickets.
- It earned an estimated P11,738,087 on its first five days well ahead of "I Do Bidoo Bidoo".
- "Toy Story"s first five days of domestic release (on Thanksgiving weekend), earned the film $39.1 million.
- Rockett is located on FM 813, approximately five miles northeast of Waxahachie.
- Ceresco is situated on the Kalamazoo River approximately five miles west of downtown Marshall.
- The geographic center of Michigan is approximately five miles (8.05 km) north-northwest of Cadillac.
- on July 15, 1983, lasted only five days, closing on July 19.
- He got his debut for FC Nordsjælland only five days later at the age of 18.
- The absence of such construction stems from the fact this action in federal court was commenced only five days after the statute became law.
- The next five months were spent sealing on the pack ice of the Barents Sea.
- He deployed with the division to England in January 1944 and spent next five months with intensive ground training.
- Sparrow were so well received that over the next five months, they commuted back and forth between Toronto and New York.
- He started the last five games of the season for the Bengals.
- Over the last five games, all of which were losses for the Braves, the team managed to score only seven runs.
- The side remained in 14th place for the last five games of the season, where they finished with 15 wins, eight draws and 19 losses.
- In the first five months of the year, more than 1,800 people had been hospitalized.
- The first five months he spent in preaching and ministering to the sick in the hospitals.
- However, he would spend the first five months out of action, due to a recurrent leg injury.
- Bouncing back, Buffalo won their next five games.
- His injury sidelined him for the next five games (Weeks 5–9).
- Kitsap rebounded with victories in its next five games to take a commanding lead in the Northwest Division.
- HQ ACE Mobile Force (Land) was deployed within five days.
- Reybold agreed to report back to the congressman within five days.
- The video went viral and received over 400,000 hits within five days.
- The top five teams received byes to the quarterfinals.
- Like in 2011, parity reigned, with the top five teams being separated by three games.
- The top five teams after the round-robin tournament join the hosts in the final round.
- During that time he won five consecutive Connacht medals and two National League medals.
- With University College Cork O'Connor won five consecutive Fitzgibbon Cup winners' medals.
- At club level Sheehy won five consecutive county club championship winners' medals with John Mitchels.