‹ Focused Focusing ›
Meanings and phrases
- Taylor's research focuses on the magnetic monopole.
- Her research focuses on the Łódź and Kraków ghettos.
- Clancy's later research focuses on primate development.
- His research work focuses on comets and cosmology.
- Her work focuses on racial and gender stereotypes.
- Zhou's theoretical work focuses on particle physics.
- The film focuses on the issue of illegal migration..
- The film focuses on boredom and shop assistants.
- The film focuses on the period of the Terror.
- This series focuses on shape-shifting leopards.
- The series focuses on mostly World War II-era military subjects.
- The series focuses on Bocca, a teenager who chooses the path of the Warrior.
- It focuses primarily on education and nursing courses.
- Evolutionary psychology focuses primarily on the "why?"
- "Deuce" focuses primarily on showcasing other artists on D.O.C.
- The story focuses on the effects of alcohol.
- The story focuses on a veteran suffering from early-stage PTSD.
- The story focuses on Ajayan and his struggle to prove his innocence.
- In other words, it focuses more on the development.
- Zhejiang cuisine focuses more on serving fresh food and is more like Japanese food.
- The economy of the region focuses more on agriculture, than in other Slovak regions.
- The Academic Affairs Committee primarily focuses on issues that relate students academics.
- The CCWE is primarily focuses on in-depth research on China's economic development and reform.
- The poem primarily focuses on the afterlife, ideal love, and ideal beauty in relation to passion.
- Chapter ten in this book focuses on "Abuse of Words."
- This book focuses on Thomas's branch line.
- The first book focuses on linear geometry.
- The organisation mainly focuses on three (3) areas.
- This article mainly focuses on the beginning of these wars.
- The author mainly focuses on each of the men's personal experiences.
- Poggese sports focuses mainly on soccer and tennis.
- It focuses mainly for creating a democratic country.
- It focuses mainly on the art of swordsmanship.
- Boghosian's work often focuses on how technology affects our daily lives.
- India focuses on how a space will be lived and not what visual impression it will make."
- Eisenbach's research focuses on how to produce concurrent programs that behave properly.
- The program focuses on advanced estate planning and estate tax issues.
- The program focuses on the current issues in the Australian Football League.
- The USAID Takamol program focuses on gender equality and women's empowerment.
- The show focuses on the experiences of the Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana Sheriff's Office.
- The show focuses on hip hop, British rap, grime, and Afrobeats, including interviews with musicians.
- The show focuses on the everyday life of the residents of the "Marienhof", a fictional suburb in Cologne.
- The plot focuses on the Ghosts being sent to uncover and stop a plot to draw the U.S. into a larger war.
- The game's plot focuses on Nilin, a memory hunter working for an underground resistance called the Errorists.
- The film's plot focuses on a boy and his grandfather, who execute Arab civilians in order to steal their land.
- Whilst some plots continue throughout all four series, each episode focuses on one particular character.
- The pilot episode focuses on Earn Marks trying to convince his rapper cousin Alfred to let him be his manager.
- The episode focuses on Goodnight's lead steer, Old Blue, who is stolen and thereafter adopted as a family pet.
- The company focuses on big enterprise clients.
- The company focuses primarily on independent Chinese filmmakers.
- The company focuses on two principal deposits, Hamama and Abu Marawat.
- The venture focuses on developing and mentoring young athletes.
- The Leadership Academy focuses on developing leadership skills.
- His research focuses on developing novel therapeutic strategies for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Her lab now focuses on obtaining a mechanistic understanding of biological processes involving RNA.
- Asheim now focuses on compositions built up of several “rooms” which he enters and exits throughout the work.
- His work now focuses on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of severe mental and neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Proper meditation focuses upon how the Godhead acts through specific sefirot.
- "Death of a Ladies' Man" largely focuses upon hedonism, ageing, lust, compromise and feminism.
- In recent years, the gallery focuses upon discovering potential artists of the younger generation.