‹ Foot-ton Football ›
Meanings and phrases
- film that has been shot
- a rate of charging by the linear foot of work done
- The explosion was caught on a video footage filmed by a local resident.
- The Man then masturbates to video footage of what he has done, and leaves.
- Despite having lots of video footage of people, he says it is hard to see.
- The stock footage was sourced from 16mm prints.
- They used stock footage from Pathé News and the General Film Library.
- Some of the stock footage in the film is from Michel and Wormser's exhibit.
- His character was portrayed via archival footage.
- The real Mötley Crüe appear in archival footage during the end credits.
- The use of archival footage in video especially calls for extra attention.
- It featured a mixture of modern reconstruction and original film footage.
- The live-action film footage derive from the film "A Star Is Born" (1937).
- The film footage featured in the game received some criticism for its low quality.
- The video includes live footage of the band from a New Year's Eve show.
- The rocket was enabled to transfer electronic data and live footage back to Earth.
- A DVD was released with recorded live footage of the Melt concert on June 26, 2013.
- It relies on footage shot by Johnson across the years in numerous different countries.
- Parton appears in the film as well, in news clips and in footage shot for the documentary.
- The ratio of footage shot to footage used was 263:1, one of the highest ratios ever for a film.
- Adolf Hitler is again briefly featured in archive footage.
- It is now the largest repository of New Zealand documentary archive footage online in the country.
- Beckham never personally appeared in the 2002 film "Bend It Like Beckham", except in archive footage.
- "", Romania's first found footage horror feature film, was released in 2015.
- "The Lost Tape" is a psychological Horror film, bound in a found footage style.
- The song was also used in the found footage science fiction thriller "Project Almanac" (2015).
- The video features concert footage of Rob performing the song.
- The majority of concert footage was filmed at the Manchester Arena concert.
- Vestapol rapidly expanded to include concert footage from living artists too.
- , the village had a square footage of ; in January 2003, Svay Pak had a diameter of .
- This was not their largest location, but was the most profitable store by square footage.
- The mall was opened on July 26, 1972 with an initial square footage of at a cost of $25 million.
- The new footage, directed by Thomas Montgomery, was shot in three days.
- The episodes contain a compilation of scenes from the television series and an additional twenty minutes of new footage.
- On 4 November 2013, an extra long 3 minute trailer/sneak peek was released and revealed new footage and major plot points.
- The "Today Tonight" story captured some hidden camera footage of Abigail.
- Subsequent examination of my gun camera footage showed good hits on the Sabre.
- They often poked fun at the central host by showing archiving footage or hidden camera footage.
- Each man had an assistant director, who shot additional footage.
- Photography for the additional footage began on September 3, 2019.
- Some additional footage was shot across the Cooper River in Charleston.
- and behind the scenes footage.
- In every sprint shown in the behind the scenes footage, LFA out-launched and out-accelerated the R8 V10.
- The video is composed of behind the scenes footage, live footage from the group's numerous performances and scenes from the telenovela "Rebelde".
- It features footage of Moore's wife and kids.
- The music video features footage from "The Living Christ" series.
- It features footage of the band's show in London from earlier in the year.
- Roughly 34 minutes of footage was shot before shut down; a trailer was also made.
- Forty-five minutes of footage from 35 scenes was shot over 12 days with Christian Cooke.
- Eleven minutes of footage were deleted for modern home video release, most of it racial in nature.
- The game includes footage from the film.
- The video clip includes footage from the Holomráz Tour 2018 (indoor tour).
- It includes footage from the recording studio and the Czech summer nature.
- He recorded eleven video tapes containing approximately two hours of footage each.
- Parvez Sharma filmed 400 hours of footage in countries ranging from Iraq to Pakistan.
- Producers filmed 2,500 to 3,000 hours of footage for the nine 43-minute episodes of the first season.
- The latter included documentary footage of the concert as a bonus track.
- He adapted it as the film "Trumbo" (2007), which added documentary footage and new interviews.
- Allmusic called it "a tremendous primer for the novice [and] an extraordinary two-hours-plus of documentary footage for the fans".
- Newsplayer Newsplayer was a streaming video website of historical news footage.
- Partial re-enactments are shown along with news footage, evidence, and reports from locals.
- The subsequent battle exposes the Transformers to the world at large thanks to news footage.