‹ Forcible Forcing ›
Meanings and phrases
- in a forcible manner
- They were beaten and forcibly removed by OMON.
- He succeeded in reaching Wawel, but was forcibly removed by Polish nobles.
- In all, between 20,000 and 50,000 people in the region will be forcibly removed.
- Many of the indigenous San people have been forcibly relocated from their land to reservations.
- Also, Armenians were being forcibly relocated from Zeitun in March 1915, months before the Tehcir Law was passed.
- At this time, the remaining Ainu inhabitants (eight families) were forcibly relocated to Shikotan, and the island became uninhabited.