‹ Forestay Forester ›
Meanings and phrases
- covered with forest
- Within the city Kivertsi there is 171.7 hectares of forested land.
- Over the same time period the amount of forested land has increased by .
- The majority of the watershed is heavily forested.
- The uninhabited parts of the city are heavily forested.
- Barima-Waini is a heavily forested region.
- As such, the surrounding landscape became mostly forested areas.
- The blackbuck inhabits grassy plains and slightly forested areas.
- They tend to frequent the ground and low shrubbery in forested areas.
- To the south, Gobindapur was a forested area.
- Between 1980 and 2000, the forested area increased by 4.6 percent.
- The road runs mostly through a rural forested area during its entire length.
- The highest hill on the densely forested Ith is the "Lauensteiner Kopf" at .
- The highway runs eastward, intersecting CR 185 while traveling through densely forested area.
- Satellite imagery shows it to be densely forested peninsula jutting north into the Bohol Sea.
- Out of the forested land, all of the forested land area is covered with heavy forests.
- Power and water infrastructure as well as other special developed areas made up 1.3% of the area Out of the forested land, all of the forested land area is covered with heavy forests.
- It runs via Gaylord and Atlanta through forested terrain.
- Winding through forested mountains, Highway 348 terminates at Highway 60 near Rudy.
- The bats are generally low-flying, travelling close to the ground through forested terrain.