‹ Found Foundations ›
Meanings and phrases
- the basis on which something is grounded
- an institution supported by an endowment
- lowest support of a structure; base; fundament; foot; groundwork; substructure; understructure
- the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained; basis; base; fundament; groundwork; cornerstone
- education or instruction in the fundamentals of a field of knowledge; grounding
- a woman's undergarment worn to give shape to the contours of the body; foundation garment
- the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new; initiation; founding; institution; origination; creation; innovation; introduction; instauration
National Science Foundation
- an independent agency of the federal government responsible for the promotion of progress in science and engineering by supporting programs in research and education; NSF
- a woman's undergarment worn to give shape to the contours of the body; foundation
- a stone laid at a ceremony to mark the founding of a new building
- She laid the foundation stone for the new school.
- On 27 November 1869, the foundation stone was laid.
- The foundation stone was laid on 11 August 2009.
- a foundation that provides funds for science or art or education or religion or relief from disease etc.
- a charity that does not receive a major part of its support from the public
- The CERN Foundation is a private foundation.
- It has been an independent private foundation since 2014.
- The cost was covered by a grant from a private foundation.
- a foundation (usually on soft ground) consisting of an extended layer of reinforced concrete
- She laid the foundation stone for the new school.
- This laid the foundation for "Server Sundaram".
- This laid the foundation for the eastern Portuguese Empire.
- It has a gable roof and sits on a stone foundation.
- Its wood-frame structure rests on a stone foundation.
- The stone foundation piers and dam currently remain intact.
- The attraction is owned by a charitable foundation.
- In June 1998, a charitable foundation was formed.
- All metered parking benefits a charitable foundation.
- It is in plan and rests on a concrete foundation.
- It is a one-story frame school on a concrete foundation.
- It is constructed of brick and sits on a concrete foundation.
- This became the foundation of the permanent English Army.
- These horses became the foundation of the Hanoverian breed.
- In 1974 he became the foundation Principal of Orewa College.
- Purniah is remembered for laying the foundation of sound administrative machinery for the state.
- Wayne was impressed, and decided that they were the right band for him, thus laying the foundation of Reverend.
- In 1827, Keats was elected to the Ohio Bridge Commission, laying the foundation for the river's first crossing.
- On November 9, 1991, the new foundation at Agbang was canonically erected.
- The company created a new foundation, the Chick-fil-A Foundation, to fund outside groups.
- Began new foundation in 2016 the Miss Senegal purposed to return at Miss Universe pageant.
- These meetings helped lay the foundation for the establishment of the Oregon Territory.
- These volumes helped to lay the foundation for the scholarly study of the Yiddish language and literature.
- His vision would lay the foundation for a democratic, twentieth-century Mexico, but without polarizing the social classes.
- All of these laid a solid foundation for the modernization of Wuhan.
- That provided a solid foundation for further trades union advances after the Second World War.
- However, his twenty-five years of missionary service laid a solid foundation on which Indian church could be built.
- It is a two-story brick house on a brick foundation.
- It is a common bond brick building on a brick foundation.
- It is a two-and-a-half-story frame house on a brick foundation.
- JRA is a foundation member of the Landaid Appeal.
- He was a foundation member of the Royal Academy.
- It then joined the NZRFU as a foundation member in 1892.
- The lighthouse is a tall white brick tower on a granite foundation.
- It is built of hard-pressed red brick on a rough granite foundation.
- The house has a roughly rectangular footprint, with a granite foundation.
- The precise foundation date of the BP is not known.
- This year is assumed to be the foundation date of the city.
- The day is also marked to be the foundation date of the studio.
- The barn has a limestone foundation.
- It is a three-story, "L"-shaped red brick building on a limestone foundation.
- It is a one-story gable-front brick church, with brick laid in common bond, on a limestone foundation.
- AKCL formed the foundation for Axiom, another computer algebra system.
- This work formed the foundation for the company she co-founded, GeneFormatics.
- The article formed the foundation for his 1922 book "The Coming of the Fairies".
- This provides a strong foundation for improved self-confidence and happiness for all participants."
- The texture of this opening is almost metronomic, and provides a strong foundation for the dramatic string theme that comes out on top of it.
- She persevered for the love of music, and has stated that she is thankful for the strong foundation in music she received due to this experience.
- Two foundation stones were blessed and laid.
- Only the foundations, the foundation stones, and one course of stones are preserved.
- Some of the original foundation stones are over twenty-four inches (600 mm) in diameter.
- It is run by Oasis Community Learning (a foundation established by the Oasis Trust).
- In 1996, the foundation established a university in İstanbul, the Yeditepe University.
- Oasis International Foundation The Oasis International Foundation is an interfaith foundation established in 2004.
- The house sits on a fieldstone foundation.
- The house is on a fieldstone foundation.
- It is covered with clapboard and sits on a fieldstone foundation.