‹ Fouquieriaceae Four-dimensional ›
Meanings and phrases
- being one more than three; 4; iv
- the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one; 4; IV; tetrad; quatern; quaternion; quaternary; quaternity; quartet; quadruplet; foursome; Little Joe
- a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows four pips; four-spot
California four o'clock
- California four o'clock with purple-red flowers; Mirabilis laevis; Mirabilis californica
Colorado four o'clock
- wildflower having vibrant deep pink tubular evening-blooming flowers; found in sandy and desert areas from southern California to southern Colorado and into Mexico; desert four o'clock; maravilla; Mirabilis multiflora
- (New Testament) the four evils that will come at the end of the world: conquest rides a white horse; war a red horse; famine a black horse; plague a pale horse
- the exclusive social set of a city
- wildflower having vibrant deep pink tubular evening-blooming flowers; found in sandy and desert areas from southern California to southern Colorado and into Mexico; Colorado four o'clock; maravilla; Mirabilis multiflora
- the act of bluffing in poker; deception by a false show of confidence in the strength of your cards; bluff
- being one hundred more than three hundred; 400; cd
- any of several plants of the genus Mirabilis having flowers that open in late afternoon
- by a factor of four; fourfold
- leafy wildflower with lavender-pink flowers that open in the evening and remain through cool part of the next day; found in open woods or brush in mountains of southern Colorado to Arizona and into Mexico; Mirabilis oblongifolia
- small (individual) frosted and ornamented cake
- leafy wildflower having fragrant slender white or pale pink trumpet-shaped flowers; southwestern United States and northern Mexico; maravilla; Mirabilis longiflora
- trailing plant having crowded clusters of 3 brilliant deep pink flowers resembling a single flower blooming near the ground; found in dry gravelly or sandy soil; southwestern United States and Mexico; trailing windmills; Allionia incarnata
- The national chairman is elected every four years.
- They play each other only twice every four years.
- Elections have been held every four years since 1992.
- The village had no teacher for the next four years.
- He competed on the team over the next four years.
- He served this post for the next four years.
- He played all eight matches and scored four goals.
- He played all six matches and scored four goals.
- The top four teams then contested the semi-finals.
- The top four teams advanced to the knockout stage.
- He spent four years in the Navy in World War II.
- Suhaimi spent four years at Montfort Secondary School.
- Paxton spent four years working on the film.
- Until now, they played four seasons in European cups.
- It played four seasons in "Tercera" before folding in 1948.
- Mullen played four seasons in the league between 1971 and 1975.
- The Lions started off the first four games even at 2-2.
- After splitting the first four games, the Reds took Game 5.
- The teams split the first four games, as the Knicks won the first and third games.
- He played 13 times for the Tigers, scoring four goals.
- He made a total of 34 appearances, scoring four goals.
- He made 31 appearances during the loan spell, scoring four goals.
- Thomas Hobbs of NME gave the album four stars.
- Alexis Petridis from "The Guardian" gave the album four stars (out of five).
- Writing for AllRovi, Jason Lymangrover rated the album four stars out of five.
- For its first four years the tour was held in Latvia and Lithuania.
- Sean Jones played the first four years of his career as a Los Angeles Raider.
- During the first four years, all his efforts proved to be completely fruitless.
- Maddox started at cornerback all four years at Pitt.
- Bentley started all four years at Purdue, from 2014 to 2017.
- On-campus housing is guaranteed for all four years as an undergraduate.
- Towns played four years at Northland High School.
- Sexton played four years at Clarkson University.
- Hall played four years at Arkansas State.
- He spent the first four seasons of his career in Pittsburgh.
- The first four seasons of the show were aired on Zee Classic.
- The team never regained its strength of the first four seasons.
- Hudson was married four times, with three divorces.
- Dardis married four times and divorced three times.
- DeHaven was married four times to three men.
- Just in the last four years, 114 new species were described.
- For Labour, the last four years had run relatively smoothly.
- It was the best finish of the franchise for the last four years.
- He also made four appearances for England under-21s.
- Neill made four appearances for the club.
- He made four appearances for the club, all as a substitute.
- He served only four years before being released.
- It remained there only four years before falling in ruins.
- Between then and 1665, only four years had no recorded cases.
- It is surrounded by vast gardens on all four sides.
- The palace has high boundary walls on all four sides.
- It surrounds Souk El Hout from all four sides.
- He also played four games at right field.
- He played four games for Japan in 1955.
- Venables played four games before injuring his ankle against Gold Coast.
- He spent four seasons there before joining Lokomotiv.
- OFK Grbalj spent four seasons in the Second Yugoslav League.
- Picinich then spent four seasons managing in the minor leagues.
- The top four seeds receive a bye to the second round.
- The top four seeds received a first-round bye.
- The top four seeds received a bye to the second round.
- It is Minaj's first album in nearly four years, following "The Pinkprint" (2014).
- He spent nearly four years at Highbury, but was never a regular first team player.
- April 13th, 2019 Cypress Gardens reopened after nearly four years of being closed.
- He had released four albums between 1990 and 1995.
- The band released four albums on Mint Records.
- Under Kennis Music, he released four albums.
- Napoli where he played for the next four seasons.
- He then played for the Mustangs for the next four seasons.
- Fette stayed on for the next four seasons as an instant replay official.
- She played four matches and scored three goals.
- She played four matches and scored seven goals.
- He played four matches as captain of the Kiwis.
- In 1952 he coxed the Czechoslovak boat that won the gold medal in the coxed four event.
- In 1986, Walinga won a gold medal in the coxed four event at the 1986 Commonwealth Games.
- In 1960 he was the coxswain of the German boat which won the gold medal in the coxed four event.
- He was able to resume training after only four months.
- After only four months, Samb's contract was terminated by mutual consent.
- After only four months he left FK Baumit Jablonec and signed with League rival 1.
- Within just four days, over 10 million phone numbers had been registered.
- The Leopold Cafe opened its doors to customers just four days after the attacks.
- Møller died on 16 April 2012, aged 98, just four days after his last public appearance.
- She also won four medals in the Asian Championships.
- Six athletes have each won four medals in volleyball.
- She won four medals at the Cana Swimming Games.
- It spent four weeks on the chart and peaked at 57.
- In total, "Trouble" spent four weeks within the top 100.
- These mixes spent four weeks at No.
- It was his first new album in almost four years.
- WLOL remained on 100.3 for almost four years.
- This was almost four years before A Jihad for Love was released.
- They have released four studio albums; "Operation: Jet Set!
- They released four studio albums.
- The band has released four studio albums and one live album to date.
- Toward the end, all four members walk along the shore.
- In 1900 they killed all four members of the Jim Cross family.
- all four members of the team were taxi drivers from the same firm).
- It has been ongoing as of 2016, and should last another four years.
- She lived another four years.
- Ross served another four years as factor at Fort Nez Percés after the merger.
- He made 38 league appearances, missing only four games.
- In 2004, he played in only four games because of an injury.
- He missed only four games in his career, the last one being November 18, 2012.
- She was just four years old.
- On 1 January 2003, Ünaydın took office in Tokyo as ambassador,where she served just four years long.
- Matthew Cowley dedicated a meetinghouse and a new mission home in Papeete just four years later on January 22, 1950.
- Jack Leslie served four years as an Alderman.
- Matusevitch served four years as a sailor on the Baltic Sea.
- He served four years until taking a district administrative position.
- In the 1996 Atlanta Olympics, he finished third in the coxless four event.
- He competed in the Men's lightweight coxless four event at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- He missed the next four games with a sprained knee.
- The servers held the next four games to 5–2.
- He missed the next four games due to a sprained ankle (Week 4–8).
- There she gained 19 cm within four years, reaching a height of .
- They did this 25 times, within four years in nine different shows.
- The marriage was without issue and within four years, Sakthan Thampuran died.
- It has posted profits in each of the past four years.
- Alpha has won the past four years (2015-2018).
- has also had annual summer music festivals for the past four years.
- During that time he won four consecutive Connacht medals.
- The girls track teams won four consecutive titles from 1986 to 1989.
- He also won four consecutive team event silver medals from 1931 to 1935.
- Rialto paid Burton by monthly checks for the first four months.
- More than 30,000 were jailed in the first four months after the coup.
- Activity for the first four months was minimal as the council failed to meet.
- He retired in Nov 1975 and died four years later.
- Arnold died four years later on September 21, 1906.
- Lanteri died four years later August 5, 1830.
- He also took four wickets at 14.25 with his spin bowling.
- In the third game, Allen opened the bowling and took four wickets in each innings.
- The tourists reached 352 thanks to a century from Border, while Willis took four wickets and Botham six.
- He played all four matches and scored three goals.
- He played all four matches and scored one goal.
- The club played the same lineup in all four matches in the tournament.
- I estimate I was home only four days a year."
- He himself, however, was deposed by Gustavo Jiménez only four days later.
- It was remembered for an appearance by horror icon Barbara Steele, of whose time Reeves was given only four days.
- She spent four months in a body cast.
- He spent four months at Arsenal, but could not obtain a work permit in England.
- In 1980, he and his wife spent four months volunteering at a vocational school in Cap Haïtien, Haiti.
- Washington won all four games in this year's regular season series.
- The team finished a disappointing 11th place, with Fleming losing all four games she played in.
- USF won all four games, which drew substantial crowds, but declined to schedule any further games.
- The Venom then lost the final four games of the season.
- The team won their final four games of the 2012–13 season to earn the seventh seed of the playoffs.
- Running backs coach Eric Studesville was named interim coach for the final four games of the 2010 season.
- This work took four years a year of writing and editing.
- The renovations took four years and were completed in 1958.
- It was recorded in a home studio and took four years to make.
- He died just four months after his father, aged 48.
- He signed on for a year, but left the job after just four months.
- She died in 1907 in Paris (or Berlin), just four months after her husband died.
- He was traded to Florida Launch for the last four games of the season.
- The team wore black armbands for the last four games in 1978 in memory of Nelson.
- Kansas State (6–6, 4–4) ended its season with losses in three of its last four games.
- Carney served four terms in the House of Representatives.
- He served four terms there, the last two as minority leader.
- He served four terms as President of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- It won four awards at the 2018 Czech Lion Awards, including Best Actor.
- The film won four awards at the International South Asian Film Festival in Canada.
- In July 2015, the band won four awards at the 2015 Alternative Press Music Awards.
- The organization remained active for the next four decades.
- The park continued to serve as the Suns' home stadium for the next four decades.
- Over the next four decades, the B&L declined until the more successful B&M leased it on April 1, 1887.
- Muslims constitute a majority in all four major regions of Guinea.
- He was rated a four-star recruit by all four major recruiting services (ESPN, Rivals, Scout and 247Sports).
- The tour's HBO broadcast received over 15 million viewers, surpassing the ratings of all four major networks.
- It comprises pieces from his first four albums.
- It contains tracks from his first four albums.
- The set focused on Young's first four albums.
- The first four episodes premiered on Crunchyroll on September 22, 2018.
- The stream of "Oreimo" returned to ANN with the first four episodes on November 8, 2010.
- Some reviewers did not review the entire series; Matthew Lee from Screen Anarchy reviewed the first four episodes.
- They spent the next four months pursuing his case against Royal Arsenal management.
- The boring machine was dismantled and removed from the site over the next four months.
- Kawabata spent the next four months wrestling part-time in Japan for All Japan Pro Wrestling.
- Warner Archive has released all four seasons on DVD in Region 1.
- The book describes life on the outer beach during all four seasons.
- This season features 12 returning contestants representing all four seasons.
- Roger Ebert of the "Chicago Sun-Times" gave the film four stars.
- Giacomo Tramontagna from "The Guide" rated the film four stars and called it "visually splendid".
- Harry Guerin gave the film four stars remarking 'If this film reminds us of anything, it's not to let go lightly.'
- It contains four species, two endemic to Australia.
- It contains four species across two genera.
- The genus contains four species:
- Barley himself published four books under his patent.
- Phillips has published four books and more than 500 papers.
- Besides writing lyrics for Malayalam movies, he also published four books.
- Calle 13 has received four nominations.
- Ghoshal has received four nominations.
- The rates were never revised for nearly four decades.
- The same foster family previously took into their care hundreds of other children over nearly four decades.
- On July 30, 1948, Latchford retired at the age of 65 after working nearly four decades at the State Department.
- Parker finished his first four matches for Tottenham on the winning team.
- After losing the first four matches on a tour of New Zealand, they won the last five.
- Having bagged three goals in his first four matches, he left the club in the same transfer period.
- Power is provided by electric motors at all four wheels.
- Brakes were Lockheed hydraulic type and servo assisted operating on all four wheels.
- Disc brakes are installed on all four wheels, with vented rotors in front along with solid rotors in back.
- She also won four gold medals with the Norway relay team.
- His team won gold each time, and he won four gold medals on his board.
- He won four gold medals in the Beijing and two in Athens Paralympic Games.
- "Body/Mind/Change" was scheduled to travel to museums around world over the following four years.
- BSA failed to pay a dividend for the following four years while it tried to recover from its losses.
- In the following four years he participated in Beta Ethniki, Super League Greece and Cypriot First Division.
- And everyone has been fighting for the last four decades about water."
- The following table shows the change of the population during the last four decades.
- Bu Zhi wrote to Sun Quan at least four times to speak up against Lü Yi's abuses of power.
- At least four times per day a public bus service connects Civezza to the provincial capital Imperia and San Lorenzo al Mare.
- During late June and early July 1971, the rocket and Launch Umbilical Tower (LUT) were struck by lightning at least four times.
- In the first four days of its worldwide re-release in 544 theatres, it grossed $2,846,627.
- On the first four days in cinemas (last October 24–28, 2012), the film earned a total of PHP 55,932,553.
- He hit two home runs there in the first four days after joining the club, one a grand slam, on August 3, 2014.
- Electra ran eight times as a juvenile in 1908 and won four races.
- Spanuth won four races up to 15 km in his career in 1999 and 2000.
- He also won four races up to 15 km in his career from 1998 to 2000.
- However, after just four games with the team, he was released.
- Neill played just four games of his ten-game guest stint at Sydney FC.
- Despite his performance, he played just four games with Texas in 1999 and none in the majors thereafter.
- It is based on a formula giving points for each team's placings at IIHF-sanctioned tournaments over the previous four years.
- Nielsen went in for an IPO () in January 2011 and was the largest public offer in the United States in the previous four years.
- The National Front had been using Conway Hall for meetings during the previous four years, but anti-fascist pickets began in October 1973.
- Galway Plate The Galway Plate is a National Hunt chase in Ireland which is open to horses aged four years or older.
- Chester Cup The Chester Cup is a flat handicap horse race in Great Britain open to horses aged four years or older.
- Galway Hurdle The Galway Hurdle is a National Hunt hurdle race in Ireland which is open to horses aged four years or older.
- The young prince died four days later.
- Dockendorff died four days later.
- Rappe died four days afterwards.
- After making four appearances he returned to Bristol City due to injury.
- He returned to Grimsby from his loan spell several days early after making four appearances for York.
- After making four appearances for the "Gegar Gegar" men, Hariz was left out of the 2019 DPMM FC roster altogether.