‹ Frames Frameworks ›
Meanings and phrases
- a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; model; theoretical account
- the underlying structure; fabric
- a structure supporting or containing something
- He worked within the framework of Historicism.
- In 2009, she is an "expert", within the framework of the Overseas Estates General.
- The development of the system began in 2012 within the framework of the company “Pladform”.
- Within the framework of administrative divisions, Ruza serves as the administrative center of Ruzsky District.
- Within the framework of administrative divisions, Mezen serves as the administrative center of Mezensky District.
- Within the framework of administrative divisions, Nikolsk serves as the administrative center of Nikolsky District.
- The Privacy Act 1988 provides the legal framework for privacy in Australia.
- Yet Asian countries have different legal framework towards intercountry adoption.
- The NI Act provided a legal framework for non-cash paper payment instruments in India.
- He also aimed to locate the attacks on India within a wider theoretical framework.
- Lambda calculus provides a theoretical framework for describing functions and their evaluation.
- In this theoretical framework, diffusion is due to fluctuations whose dimensions range from the molecular scale to the macroscopic scale.
- The development of a regulatory framework began in 1975, at Asilomar, California.
- These concerns have led to the development of a regulatory framework, which started in 1975.
- The regulatory framework has evolved since 2006 till date when the country's first science policy was prepared.
- Experiential dualism is accepted as the conceptual framework of Madhyamaka Buddhism.
- They function as "a convenient conceptual framework for making sense of Buddhist thought."
- More recent work has continued to build on the empirical and conceptual framework that she established.
- The program is not a project, but provides a framework for all stakeholders in the sector.
- It provides a framework for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- The standard provides a framework for organizations to define a quality model for a software product.
- The Bangladesh Armed Forces have inherited the institutional framework of the British military and the British Indian Army.
- Its members were not interested in working within an institutional framework and never asked permission for their public demonstrations or actions.
- The legal system of Croatia is civil law and, along with the institutional framework, is strongly influenced by the legal heritage of Austria-Hungary.
- The Stabilisation and Association Process (SAP) is the EU's policy framework.
- It defines a policy framework to foster the sound worldwide management of chemicals.
- The political declaration and the policy framework document became a stable basis for the Northern Dimension as from 2007.
- Qooxdoo qooxdoo is an open-source Ajax web application framework.
- Pylons Framework is an open-source Web application framework written in Python.
- Mason (Perl) HTML::Mason, or Mason for short, is a web application framework written in Perl.
- These guidelines may provide a framework for directing investigators and reviewers alike.
- Further, the goals of the project are to provide a framework for making plugins fully cross-platform.
- These borders provide a framework for understanding the mechanisms through which Tatarstan has been successful in mitigating strife.