‹ Fratercula Fraternally ›
Meanings and phrases
- like or characteristic of or befitting a brother; brotherly; brotherlike
- of or relating to a fraternity or society of usually men
- (of twins) derived from two separate fertilized ova; biovular
- either of two twins who developed from two separate fertilized eggs; dizygotic twin
- In 1904, Sellaro conceived the idea of uniting all Italian Americans into one large fraternal organization.
- Cadet Powell joined the Pershing Rifles, the ROTC fraternal organization and drill team begun by General John Pershing.
- He also contributed work to the official organ of the party's social and fraternal organization, the International Workers Order.
- It is one of the oldest known fraternal organizations in the Philippines.
- He belonged to several fraternal organizations and was a prominent figure in the town.
- He was also active in his Methodist Church, as well as the Elk, and Mason fraternal organizations.
- He acted alongside Jo Han-sun as fraternal twins.
- A pair of fraternal twins will compete against each other this season.
- A warm and encouraging father, Cap had 17-year-old fraternal twins named Steve and Carolyn.