‹ Friends Friendships ›
Meanings and phrases
- the state of being friends (or friendly); friendly relationship
- low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers; panamica; panamiga; Pilea involucrata
- Mako and Korra reaffirmed their close friendship.
- She had a close friendship with Monica in the house.
- McMullen had a close friendship with Yogi Berra.
- A friendship between the Stromquists and the men developed.
- This was the beginning of a lifelong friendship between the two.
- This critique lead to a break in the friendship between Boss and Binswanger.
- It was the beginning of their lifelong friendship.
- The two men enjoyed a lifelong friendship.
- She kept her lifelong friendship with Carnatic vocalist M.S.
- He struck up a friendship with Urquhart.
- Hon Sun meets Cheung Leung by coincidence and they strike up a friendship.
- In the Serpent Society she struck up a friendship with Asp and Diamondback.
- They have since developed a friendship.
- He and Mwima developed a friendship which blossomed into a romantic relationship.
- In her declining years she developed a friendship with Virginia and Leonard Woolf.
- He has an affection for Clovis, and the two develop a strong friendship.
- He breaks down in her arms, and a strong friendship between the two blossoms.
- He also befriends many of the Soukaizan natives, and forms some very strong friendship bonds.
- All three of them have formed a friendship and continued to work together.
- Aaliyah and Dash met in 2000 through his accountant and formed a friendship.
- Cora has formed a friendship with her late husband's doctor, Luke Garrett, whom she calls 'Imp.'
- He informs her that the reason she has not been fired is because of his personal friendship with her father.
- He nurtured a personal friendship with figures such as the Labour Party's foremost politician, Johan Nygaardsvold.
- His personal friendship with Friedrich von Holstein and Prince Hohenlohe placed him in the centre of great politics.
- That started a long friendship and series of albums".
- The women spent the long train ride talking, beginning a long friendship.
- Sullivan had a 30 years long friendship with actor Ramon Novarro (1899–1968).
- On 25 October, Venizelos visited Turkey, and signed a treaty of friendship.
- Hearing of Ali's death, Kozhukhov agreed to a "treaty of friendship" with Zahir.
- Franklin also co-authored the first treaty of friendship between Prussia and America in 1785.
- He is a member of the parliamentary friendship groups with Belarus and Kazakhstan.
- She is a member of the parliamentary friendship groups with Belarus, Greece, Kazakhstan, and Spain.
- In addition to her committee assignments, she is a member of the parliamentary friendship groups with Jordan, Armenia and South Sudan.