‹ Frolicsomeness Frond ›
Meanings and phrases
Nina from Carolina
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one; nine; 9; IX; niner; ennead
- the act of creating something that is different from the materials that went into it
- belong to an earlier time; go back; date back
eighter from Decatur
- the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one; eight; 8; VIII; eighter; octad; ogdoad; octonary; octet
- get rid of; shake; shake off; throw off
- be the result of; be due
- a right guaranteed by the 8th amendment to the US Constitution
- immunity from discrimination on the basis of race or sex or nationality or religion or age; guaranteed by federal laws of the United States
- a civil right guaranteed by the Fifth Amendment to the US Constitution
- a civil right guaranteed by the 13th amendment to the US Constitution
- the civil right (guaranteed by the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution) to refuse to answer questions or otherwise give testimony against yourself; privilege against self incrimination
- to or from every one of two or more (considered individually); each; to each one; for each one; apiece
- without warning; out of thin air; out of nothing
- from the beginning, especially without relying on resources or other advantages
- now and then or here and there; occasionally; on occasion; once in a while; now and then; now and again; at times
- someone who is sought by law officers; someone trying to elude justice; fugitive
- a place where you are just as comfortable and content as if you were home; home from home
- a place where you are just as comfortable and content as if you were home; home away from home
- a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money); boom; bonanza; gold rush; gravy; godsend; windfall; bunce
- (Old Testament) food that God gave the Israelites during the Exodus; miraculous food; manna
- the arithmetic mean of the absolute values of deviations from the mean of a distribution; mean deviation
- avoid (one's assigned duties); fiddle; shirk; goldbrick
week from Monday
- a time period of a week or more
- get or cause to become in a difficult or laborious manner; extort
- This film has received mixed reviews from critics.
- The movie has received mixed reviews from critics.
- The album received polarized reviews from critics.
- Zappola was released from prison on March 3, 2014.
- Partin was released from prison on August 1, 1995.
- On April 13, 2006, Perna was released from prison.
- She was afraid and decided to run away from home.
- At the age of eleven, Wallace ran away from home.
- Juxiang resists the marriage and runs away from home.
- After graduating from high school, he joined Toshiba in 1964.
- After graduating from high school, he joined Albirex Niigata.
- After graduating from high school, she joined Ehime FC in 2015.
- "Birdy" received mostly positive reviews from mainstream film critics.
- "Didn't Wanna Do It" received generally positive reviews from mainstream and independent music critics.
- At Metacritic, which assigns a weighted average score out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, "Mumps, Etc."
- Moon graduated from high school in Seattle in 1986.
- In 1948, he graduated from high school in Munich.
- In 1939 he graduated from high school in Nowy Sacz.
- The top two teams from each group remain in medal contention.
- The top two teams from each group advance to the semi-finals.
- The top-two teams from each group qualified to the Third Stage.
- On his release from prison, Billy moved to the village.
- Speer's release from prison was a worldwide media event.
- It was the first release after Grimm's release from prison.
- He retired from active service on January 1, 2018.
- He retired from active service on January 31, 2017.
- Amos retired from active duty on 1 December 2014.
- Eusebius demanded that Eutyches be removed from office.
- Many public officials were removed from office as a result.
- Wahid was impeached and removed from office four months later.
- He also retired from politics in the same year.
- He retired from politics at the 2011 general election.
- He eventually retired from professional football.
- Carveth retired from professional hockey in 1954.
- In June 2014, he retired from professional football.
- The event attracts thousands of people from all over the world.
- You see people from all backgrounds.
- And many people from all Nepal to come in dashion to see Durga Puja.
- They were both withdrawn from service in 1968.
- It was withdrawn from service after fourteen missions.
- As of 2012, the LCVP Mk4 has been withdrawn from service.
- Larvae can be distinguished from other species of caterpillar by its spots.
- The weasel is distinguished from other species by the size of the narrow skull.
- Its nymph is distinguished from other perlids by a pale, hourglass-shaped mark on its head.
- He retired from playing, becoming a referee.
- He retired from playing at age 41, with 1086 games played.
- Parker retired from playing in June 2017.
- She was born on 1915 and died from cancer in 1973.
- Satterfield later died from cancer at the age of 53.
- Zahava died from cancer on September 28, 2001.
- AIM was different from other clients, such as Yahoo!
- The eye structure is very different from other octopods.
- They are different from other Jita in terms of physical appearance.
- He announced his retirement from professional tennis in March 2010.
- He announced his retirement from professional football on 6 May 2016.
- In May 2014, Meijer announced his retirement from professional football.
- 850 students from all parts of the world study here.
- The College has got students from all over the country.
- On January 6, students from all colleges went on strike.
- She was retired from racing to become a broodmare.
- He was retired from racing at the end of the year.
- She was retired from racing at the end of the year.
- I said I believed the information came from another source, whom I could not recall.
- If they came from another center, they kept the letter and the number assigned as identification.
- He was able to vaporize people with his heat vision and thought that he came from another planet.
- In 2018 Furebotn decided to retired from football.
- He retired from football at nearly 33 years of age.
- He retired from football in 1989 at 31 years of age.
- As of 2018, no rotational lightcurve has been obtained from photometric observations.
- As of 2018, no rotational lightcurve of has been obtained from photometric observations.
- In 1947, Albizu Campos was released from jail.
- Lakhvi was released from jail on bail on 10 April 2015.
- Dexter is released from jail, having been rehabilitated.
- After graduating from college, France began working for Zara.
- Fernandez-Ruiz worked as a teacher upon graduating from college.
- He served in the United States Navy after graduating from college.
- He was briefly a manager after retiring from football.
- After retiring from football Sivell became a fishmonger.
- After retiring from football, Golic pursued an acting career.
- It differs from other members of the taxane class (e.g.
- It differs from other dialects in having a velar nasal phoneme.
- In this respect, Advaita Vedanta differs from other Vedanta schools.
- "Hell-On" received universal acclaim from critics.
- The episode received critical acclaim from critics.
- The album received widespread acclaim from critics.
- He retired from public office that same year.
- In 2009, he retired from public performing due to illness.
- He later retired from public life in 1970.
- Since his retirement from playing he works as a pundit.
- Following her retirement from playing she settled in Rome.
- After his retirement from playing, Fandi worked as a coach.
- The album received a mixed reception from critics.
- The album garnered a mixed reception from critics.
- "Clarity" was met with mixed reception from critics.
- After retiring from playing he coached in Indonesia.
- After retiring from playing, Olmstead attempted coaching.
- After retiring from playing, Redpath took on coaching roles.
- Thomas died from complications of his injury weeks later.
- Wangensteen's mother died from complications of tuberculosis.
- He died from complications of leukemia.
- The Amazonian manatee lacks nails on its flippers, setting it apart from other manatees.
- Temporary cardiac pacing has been used in the management, apart from other supportive measures.
- A New York style bagel has many characteristics that sets it apart from other styles of bagels.
- Frazier tweeted his retirement from football in May of 2019.
- That same day Franklin announced his retirement from football.
- Jenkins announced his retirement from football on July 20, 2011.
- She retired from acting and singing when she was 14.
- After the final "Zenon" movie Maltby retired from acting.
- He retired from acting in 1998 after suffering two strokes.
- "Terrilactibacillus laevilacticus" has been isolated from soil in Thailand.
- "Streptohalobacillus salinus" has been isolated from soil from the Qaidam Basin in China
- Janibacter terrae Janibacter terrae is a bacterium from the genus of "Janibacter" which has been isolated from soil in Korea.
- The product of Lego was very different from what it is today.
- Furnace and its population today are very different from what they were in its industrial heyday.
- Oriental Orthodoxy contends that such a formulation is no different from what the Nestorians teach.
- It received widespread acclaim from music critics.
- "Curious" has garnered acclaim from music critics.
- The tour has gained acclaim from music critics.
- The five pieces on the third rank are called suns, and are marked with one to five suns in ascending order from left to right.
- The five pieces on the first rank are called stars, and are marked with one to five stars in ascending order from left to right.
- The five pieces on the second rank are called moons, and are marked with one to five moons in ascending order from left to right.
- Zarina retired from teaching about the year 2000.
- Holt retired from teaching at Harvard in 1918.
- Geddes retired from teaching in December 2008.
- Notes Credits adapted from liner notes and Qobuz.
- Fashion Monster Credits adapted from liner notes.
- Notes Credits adapted from liner notes of "5".
- in the last scene, Lola came from behind and kissed Alejandro.
- In both games, Liga came from behind to get favorable results.
- Northwest Missouri State came from behind to defeat Pittsburg State 38-35.
- Some graduate from high school; however, most do not.
- In the past, Henry faces a tough decision as he prepares to graduate from high school.
- She was also the first member of family to graduate from high school and to own a home.
- It is a tourist attraction for people from different countries.
- They are found at different frequencies in people from different parts of the world.
- The event was attended by many religious people from different dioceses in Eastern Visayas.
- It is known from only 4 specimens.
- The genus comprises two species both of which are known from only a few males.
- Grimpoteuthis boylei Grimpoteuthis boylei is a species of octopus known from only ten individuals.
- He then moved to Hampstead, but encountered competition from other physicians.
- Despite facing competition from other Diwali releases, it became a commercial success.
- It was an immediate success, working well and having no significant competition from other makers.
- He remained active until his death from cancer in 2008.
- The couple remained married until her death from cancer in 1969.
- She published seven novels before her death from cancer at age 61.
- He retired from international duty in November 2019.
- He retired from international football that November.
- He is now retired from international swimming.
- Mekki resigned from office on 20 April 2013.
- Pawloski resigned from office on Thursday, March 9, 2018.
- On May 9, 2007 Mikhaylov resigned from office due to his age.
- The Kisankasa are distinct from other groups often called Dorobo.
- Its geography makes the Neo-Aramaic of Sanandaj quite distinct from other dialects.
- They are distinct from other herrings by having a deeper body and spawning in rivers.
- The 1920 stock cars were retired from service in 1938.
- When retired from service with the Board, no.
- In , the Boeing 747-300 fleet was retired from service.
- The cells however remain discretely separated from each other.
- The two centres are separated from each other by "Bundesstraße" 448.
- They are well separated from each other and also from the dorsal fin.
- Since retiring from professional rugby, Commins has worked in real estate.
- After retiring from professional football he later became a police officer.
- He spent one season with the Rockets before retiring from professional football.
- They were always kept apart from each other.
- We are a world apart from each other.
- The petals are long, about wide and spread apart from each other.
- Upon graduation from high school in 1971, he took up B.S.
- He attended public schools until graduation from high school.
- Her parents divorced just after her graduation from high school.
- Terry returned from injury and Gatherum returned to minors having 2 wins, 1 tie.
- After Jermaine Beckford returned from injury Gradel dropped back to Leeds' bench.
- Thompson returned from injury to lead Golden State with 28 points, including six 3-pointers.
- The episode received mixed reviews from television critics.
- "Gay Witch Hunt" received positive reviews from television critics.
- "Work Bus" received mostly positive reviews from television critics.
- Both facilities are a few kilometres away from each other.
- They storm away from each other, and Kim returns to the gym.
- Muphrid and Arcturus lie only 3.3 light-years away from each other.
- "Gay Witch Hunt" generally received praise from critics.
- The tour received high praise from critics.
- Collins' performance as Fantine received praise from critics.
- The top team from each group moves on to the Cup proper.
- Each group contained one team from each pot.
- Students come from all over the world.
- During this festivity believers come from all over the region.
- Judges come from all over Africa.
- Successfully graduated from college before 1690.
- All but the fifth son graduated from college.
- He was educated at a seminary and graduated from college in 1853.
- This sometimes confuses people from other parts of New Zealand.
- Saudi Arabia still gives citizenship to people from other countries.
- Many people from other places came here to participate Mukna on the last day of Lai Haraoba.
- She retired from competitive bodybuilding in 1984.
- Jameson retired from competitive swimming in 1989.
- Thereafter, Scott retired from competitive golf.
- He announced his retirement from international football on 25 March 2019.
- Eto'o announced his retirement from international football in August 2014.
- In August 2018, Ćorluka confirmed his retirement from international football.
- After his retirement from politics, Everett returned to the law.
- Brown served as party leader until 13 April 2012, when he announced his retirement from politics.
- Since then, he was elected local representative five times until his retirement from politics in 2014.
- Following this, Gaspar was never heard from again.
- The U-boat was never heard from again.
- It might never be heard from again.
- About 8.3% of the workforce coming into Maggia are coming from outside Switzerland.
- About 34.6% of the workforce coming into Meride are coming from outside Switzerland.
- About 46.2% of the workforce coming into Besazio are coming from outside Switzerland.
- He parted ways with the Phoenix on December 6, 2019, following Wesley's return from injury.
- Head coach Jimmy Johnson named Thomas the starting middle linebacker upon his return from injury.
- Also in October, Gilberto ceded the Brazilian captaincy to Lúcio upon his compatriot's return from injury.
- Censure, impeachment, and removal from office are also not included in this list.
- A conflict with the powerful merchants of Peru led to Cueva Enríquez's removal from office.
- The fourth function is to propose the removal from office of a member of the boards of appeal.
- He retired from competition in 2007.
- Although retired from competition, Weir remains active as a skater.
- Sevastyanova retired from competition at the age of 17 following the event.
- He suffered from severe head trauma and vertebrae fractures.
- At the end of World War One, Copenhagen suffered from severe housing shortage.
- In recent decades, China has suffered from severe environmental deterioration and pollution.
- Ekeberg suffered from poor health throughout his life.
- Both shows suffered from poor ratings.
- The film, like "Gates of Heaven", suffered from poor distribution.
- The last horse-drawn cab was removed from service in 1947.
- "Hyak" was removed from service in 1906.
- radio broadcast stations were captured and removed from service.
- 2" received positive reviews from most music critics.
- "Doggumentary" received mixed reviews from most critics.
- The album received mostly positive reviews from most critics.
- There was 1 non-Swiss woman who immigrated from another country to Switzerland.
- At the same time, there was 1 non-Swiss man who immigrated from another country to Switzerland.
- "Wounds" received mixed reviews from film critics.
- The film released to positive reviews from film critics.
- "Josie" has received negative reviews from film critics.
- The school has students from other areas in New Orleans.
- But later on, it expanded to include students from other colleges as well.
- The remaining fifty percent seats are filled by students from other states.
- He helped the hosts come from behind 0–2 with his last-minute header.
- The game saw Arkansas lead throughout only to have Texas come from behind and win in the final minutes, 15–14.
- A waiter, Valentin, is in love with the barmaid, whom he persuades to come from behind the counter to dance with him.
- The crannóg is a man-made island dating from around the Late Bronze Age period (from approx.
- The remains of a small village of 31 huts dating from around 700 BC have also been identified.
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa in Pisa, Italy, dating from around 1173, has long suffered from structural problems.
- After Megan got home from school, Tina Meier signed onto MySpace for Megan.
- In the 1970s the district sent a boy home from school because his hair touched his collar.
- He does not like his new school, and cries when he comes home from school and before leaving for school.
- List of United States Supreme Court cases, volume 555 This is a list of all the United States Supreme Court cases from volume 555 of the United States Reports:
- 2" received generally positive reviews from contemporary music critics.
- "I Miss You" received positive reviews from contemporary music critics.
- "This Christmas" received mixed reviews from contemporary music critics.
- WSVN ended programming on its analog signal, on VHF channel 7, on June 12, 2009, the official date in which full-power television stations in the United States transitioned from analog to digital broadcasts.
- WTEN shut down its analog signal, over VHF channel 10, on June 12, 2009, the official date in which full-power television stations in the United States transitioned from analog to digital broadcasts under federal mandate.
- KXMA-TV shut down its analog signal, over VHF channel 2, on June 12, 2009, the official date in which full-power television stations in the United States transitioned from analog to digital broadcasts under federal mandate.
- This component dates from around 700 years BP to the present.
- The oldest fabric in the church dates from around the twelfth century.
- It dates from around 1470 BC.
- On 23 December 1946, she escaped from prison.
- Soon afterwards, however, he was set free, or escaped from prison.
- After they escaped from prison, they rejoined Poundcakes' teammates Letha and Titania.
- Archbishop Eskil returned from exile in 1167.
- In 1977, Newton returned from exile in Cuba.
- Charles returned from exile on 23 May 1660.
- Samir's mother is suffering from cancer.
- He was suffering from cancer for long time in his last days.
- He had been suffering from cancer.
- It covers an area of about and is made from wood.
- The rudder, tiller and extension are made from wood.
- A few specialty instruments are made from wood.
- The Parliament is composed of 25 representatives from each of the three provinces.
- In 1920, a College Student Council was formed with representatives from each class year.
- The Student Committee consists of elected representatives from each department plus elected members of the Student Board.
- The officers who administer the punishment have immunity from prosecution for assault.
- Those officers operating without diplomatic cover have no such immunity from prosecution".
- From 2002 to 2014 he was a member of Parliament in Mali which gave him immunity from prosecution.
- His father returns home from work and angrily tosses apples at Gregor.
- He died suddenly in Moscow on 8 January 2003 on his way home from work.
- Mrs Rundle telephoned her husband and told him to come home from work immediately.
- After graduating from law in 1833, he became a pupil of Costanzo Angelini.
- Garašić joined the Croatian Ministry of Defence in 1995 after graduating from law school.
- After graduating from law school, he worked as an Alameda County deputy district attorney.
- In many places the local landrats were removed from power.
- The campaign was successful and Singh was removed from power.
- Finally on 12 March 1967, Sukarno was officially removed from power by the MPRS.
- On their first play from scrimmage, Malik Clements sacked McKenzie Milton causing a fumble.
- Minnesota fumbled again on its next play from scrimmage, and Coles recovered at the eight-yard line.
- This reception currently ties the records for longest pass play from scrimmage with twelve other receivers.