‹ Fundraisers Funds ›
Meanings and phrases
- Moreover, she helped launch its national fundraising campaign.
- An awareness and fundraising campaign for car 60 began in June 2014.
- He also led the deans in the design of a $1.6 billion fundraising campaign.
- Cricket also engaged in other fundraising efforts.
- This was accomplished by fundraising efforts.
- Despite successful fundraising efforts, the 1993 festival lost $9,000.
- It has a high profile through public fundraising events.
- It holds regular fundraising events in major Jewish centers.
- They organise social and fundraising events across the British Isles.
- The dancers planned to donate their time to the fundraising event.
- Through the foundation, Free also launched the successful fundraising event, Break!
- In September 2013, Gaming for Good coordinated a fundraising event called "The Siege".
- It also expanded the range of educational, social and fundraising activities.
- Students participate in fundraising activities to raise money for the orphans.
- The Amherst Area Chamber is supported by members' dues and its own fundraising activities.
- As a supporter of the Jewish Foundation, Noddle is also the 2009 chair for the Twin Cities United Way's fundraising effort.
- An initial on-line fundraising effort in 2013 on Seedmatch raised €500,000 in 2 hours and 35 minutes, setting a new European Union record.
- After a major fundraising effort led by Baker, Zen Center purchased the land—which contained a rundown resort and mineral springs in 1967.