‹ Futureless Futurism ›
Meanings and phrases
- an agreement to buy or sell a specific amount of a commodity or financial instrument at a particular price on a stipulated future date; the contract can be sold before the settlement date
- For each buyer of a futures contract there must be a seller.
- Ten days later, the Cowboys signed him to a futures contract.
- Following this, Blanchard signed a futures contract with the Bears.
- a commodity exchange where futures contracts are traded; futures market; forward market
- a commodity exchange where futures contracts are traded; futures exchange; forward market
- a futures contract based on a stock index; a bet on the future price of the indexed group of stocks
- In 1904, it introduced its first futures contracts.
- If another trader A buys 2 futures contracts from trader B, then the open interest rises to 4.
- E-mini E-minis are futures contracts that represent a fraction of the value of standard futures.