‹ Gastrogavage Gastrolobium ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or relating to the stomach and intestines; GI
- illness caused by poisonous or contaminated food; food poisoning
- hormones that affect gastrointestinal functioning; GI hormones
- the system that makes food absorbable into the body; digestive system; systema alimentarium; systema digestorium
- tubular passage of mucous membrane and muscle extending about 8.3 meters from mouth to anus; functions in digestion and elimination; alimentary canal; alimentary tract; digestive tube; digestive tract; GI tract
- Guanadrel is rapidly and well absorbed from gastrointestinal tract.
- The effects of amphetamine on the gastrointestinal tract are unpredictable.
- In the gastrointestinal tract, epithelial cells proliferate and die rapidly.