‹ Gawp Gay-feather ›
Meanings and phrases
- bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer; cheery; sunny
- brightly colored and showy; brave; braw
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment; - Wordsworth; jocund; jolly; jovial; merry; mirthful
- given to social pleasures often including dissipation
- offering fun and gaiety; festal; festive; merry
- homosexual or arousing homosexual desires; queer; homophile
- someone who practices homosexuality; having a sexual attraction to persons of the same sex; homosexual; homophile; homo
- the movement aimed at liberating homosexuals from legal or social or economic oppression; gay liberation movement
- the movement aimed at liberating homosexuals from legal or social or economic oppression; gay lib
- a homosexual man; shirtlifter
- The actor gave details of his life as a gay man.
- It is also the story of his coming out as a gay man.
- Rene is a gay man who came out of the closet at age 70.
- a female homosexual; lesbian; tribade
- Åberg has lived openly gay since the end of 1980's.
- Barker has been openly gay since the early 1990s.
- He was the city's first openly gay commissioner.
- The construction of Asian gay men as a 'type', and 4.
- The construction of Asian gay men as not 'real men', 3.
- I had seen it as something only Africans or gay men got."
- It focuses on anarchism, the legalizing of drugs and gay rights.
- Several gay rights leaders and bloggers recognized Mehlman's role.
- He has appeared in several debate programs in support of gay rights.
- Some bishops are willing to ordain gay and lesbian pastors.
- In 2015, the church voted to ordain openly gay and lesbian pastors.
- The court held that gay and lesbian pornography does constitute sex discrimination.
- Many of its members come from the gay community.
- It is no longer used as a meeting place for the gay community.
- It is also made to raise self-acceptance within the gay community.
- Does saying faggot mean you hate gay people?
- Ginsberg was an early proponent of freedom for gay people.
- I don't think I hate gay people.
- Most Pentecostal churches do not affirm gay marriage.
- A referendum on gay marriage was held in 2015.
- Its opposition to gay marriage and abortion has attracted criticism.
- He was the city's first openly gay commissioner.
- After this, the Church's first openly gay minister, Revd.
- He was the first openly gay member of Vancouver City Council.
- There is no such thing as gay pride or anything like that.
- Copenhagen Pride is a gay pride festival taking place every year in August.
- Police dubbed the killer the "Rainbow Maniac", a reference to the gay pride flag.
- It follows lead character Roseanne Conner on her visit to a gay bar.
- She was walking down Rush Street trying to go to The Seven Seas, a gay bar.
- At the gay bar, Homer tells Grady and Julio that his relationship with Marge is low.
- He was Ferndale's first gay city councilor.
- She stated that he "was the first gay that [I'd] ever met."
- The Toklas club was the first gay Democratic club in country.
- This was the genesis of the gay male leather community.
- The film was the first by a major film studio to include a gay male sex scene.
- In 2003 another gay male character was introduced, Sean Tully (Antony Cotton).
- In Europe, lesbian and gay evangelical Christians have a European forum.
- In the meantime Pink Apple has become the largest lesbian and gay film festival in Switzerland.
- Hochberg has served as chair of the Human Rights Campaign, a prominent lesbian and gay rights group.
- pulling people out of gay bars to cheers.
- Many gay bars can be found on Colfax Avenue and on South Broadway.
- The gay bars around Sheridan Square and down on West Street were packed.
- Aidan and Chris formed "Neighbours"' first ever gay couple.
- The purpose of the appearance was to introduce a gay couple that Homer would live with.
- They pick up Michael's prescription and check into a hotel, where they are mistaken for a gay couple.
- For gay and bisexual men, it was 11.8-54.0%.
- These rules apply equally to straight, gay and bisexual people.
- These kind of pornographic magazines are made for gay and bisexual men focusing on homoerotic male content.
- In addition to being his first starring performance, it was also his first time playing a gay character.
- Howard is given script pages in which his character is slated to become the first openly gay character on daytime television.
- The series is notable for its inclusion of the first recurring gay character on American television, Peter Panama (played by Vincent Schiavelli).
- He lived openly as a gay man before the gay liberation movement.
- His legacy and influence in theater and gay liberation are well documented.
- The gay liberation movement is more active and aims to achieve change through visibility and protest.
- In traditional Māori culture it was common for either straight or gay couples to be unmarried.
- Following this decision, San Francisco and nearly two dozen gay couples sued the state of California on the issue of same sex marriage.
- In the guidelines, "gay couples who get married will be able to ask for special prayers in the Church of England after their wedding, the bishops have agreed."
- He also praised India for legalising gay sex after the repeal of Section 377.
- Some Christian groups focus on simply refraining from gay sex, such as Courage International and North Star.
- Silber denounced the group for "evangelism" and "homosexual militancy" with the purpose of promoting gay sex.
- Mainstream Korean television shows have begun to feature gay characters and themes.
- Many fans of his work asked about Chabon's sexuality, because of the gay characters in his novels.
- Clearly, chastity was the price gay characters paid for admission to prime-time television in the 1990s."
- He is against gay marriage.
- In the interview Kanye says, "Hip-hop does discriminate against gay people.
- In 1992 the APsaA prohibited discrimination against gay people when selecting teaching faculty.
- He was criticized by conservative pundits for issuing a proclamation to honor Colt Studio Group, a gay porn studio.
- Glatzer and Westmoreland's first collaboration was on "The Fluffer", a look at obsession, addiction, and power relationships within the gay porn industry.
- As has been addressed by a range of scholars, many of his films premiered in gay porn theaters, including the New Andy Warhol Garrick Theatre and 55th Street Playhouse, in the late 1960s.
- She and her cohorts were so over the top that it just completely galvanized the gay rights movement".
- In 1969, the Stonewall riots occurred in New York City, marking the start of the gay rights movement.
- According to the curator of the exhibit, Bryant is considered "the best thing to happen to the gay rights movement.
- Trantalis is the first openly gay person to be elected Mayor of Fort Lauderdale.
- They said: "You ask any gay person who sees Trillanes move, they'll say he's gay."
- Upon taking office, Takano became the first openly gay person of Asian descent in Congress.
- It was also popularized in part through use in gay culture.
- "Thrillist" called "Drag Race" "the closest gay culture gets to a sports league."
- Another motif is classic films, especially films which have some connection to gay culture.