‹ Generalship Generated ›
Meanings and phrases
- bring into existence; bring forth
- give or supply; render; yield; return; give
- make children; beget; get; engender; father; mother; sire; bring forth
- produce (energy)
- UV radiation at 185 nm is used to generate ozone.
- They can be used to generate rotations in four dimensions.
- The water is also used to generate electric power and for recreation.
- Apple will use the methane emissions to generate electricity.
- These sites can use small hydropower systems to generate electricity.
- It was used to generate electricity for a hospital in France until 1940.
- The generator does not generate emissions.
- The backups could not generate any offense and the Padres won 2-0.
- Duddell's "singing arc" did not generate frequencies above the audio range.
- These factors generate more thrombin.
- It was the first nuclear plant in the world to generate more than 1 gigawatt of power.
- Poorer conductors generate more waste heat when transferring electrical energy into kinetic energy.
- Since the installation came online, it has been able to generate up to 150 kWh.
- Additionally, Mako is able to generate lightning in the most stressful situations.
- A typical power station requires power for start up prior to being able to generate power.
- All organisms need a metabolic pathway in order to generate energy.
- The Acetyl CoA is then able to enter the Krebs cycle in order to generate ATP.
- Documentation & Publication: To periodically document and publish results, in order to generate a Knowledge Repository for Design.
- Clubs generate revenue by cover charges, selling drinks, and other means.
- Grand Blanc Community Schools benefits by using their parking lots to generate revenue.
- BaaS providers generate revenue from their services in various ways, often using a freemium model.
- Dendrites contain voltage-gated ion channels giving them the ability to generate action potentials.
- In April, AOL took several steps to expand its ability to generate revenue through online video advertising.
- Asp has the ability to generate a unique form of radiant bioelectricity that she can channel as lightning-like blasts.
- Synthesizers can either imitate sounds or generate new ones.
- Finally, the reader can generate new models using a sandbox.
- Again the massive amounts and new types of data generate new opportunities for bioinformaticians.
- The venture did not generate enough paid advertising and was forced to close after two years.
- In "The Icy Depth", when trapped in ice it can generate enough heat to break through the ice.
- The assignee hopes to generate enough cash to provide a one for one redemption of a creditor's claims.
- Some oil palm plantations incinerate biomass to generate power for palm oil mills.
- Hydroelectric power plants generate power using the force of water to turn generators.
- High winds in the area provide an excellent setting for wind turbines to generate power.
- Materials testing and consulting services also generate income.
- Critics queried the logic of denying NHS trusts the opportunity to generate income.
- Fashion influencers generate income through brand co-operations and affiliate links.
- The levy is expected to generate $2 million per year.
- The nine-week leg of Australia was expected to generate $100 million.
- The building was expected to generate $500,000 annually in property taxes for the city.