‹ Golfcart Golfers ›
Meanings and phrases
- someone who plays the game of golf; golf player; linksman
- someone who earns a living by playing or teaching golf; golf pro
- Im married professional golfer Kim Hyun-joo in 2006.
- Ikioi is engaged to professional golfer Mamiko Higa.
- She married professional golfer Ian Finnis in January 2013.
- "(a) denotes an amateur golfer" Source:
- In 2015, Raj was listed by the Indian Golf Union as the top ranking amateur golfer in India.
- Bessie Anthony Bessie Anthony (March 19, 1880 — November 22, 1912) was an American amateur golfer.
- Howard is an avid golfer who played 150 rounds a year until hip replacements forced him to quit.
- Myra Blackwelder Myra VanHoose Blackwelder (born May 9, 1955) is an American professional golfer who played on the LPGA Tour and the Legends Tour.
- George Cadle George Ancil Cadle (May 9, 1948 – March 15, 2015) was an American professional golfer who played on the PGA Tour in the 1970s and 1980s.
- In addition, he was an avid golfer.
- Lomax is the president of ProMax Event Management and an avid golfer.
- Truitt was an avid golfer for over 70 years, beginning in 1935 at age 10.
- Wang Ter-chang Wang Ter-chang (born 9 August 1962) is a Taiwanese golfer who plays mainly on the Asian Tour.
- David Lingmerth David Lingmerth (born 22 July 1987) is a Swedish professional golfer who plays on the PGA Tour.
- Ana Sánchez Ana Belén Sánchez (born 16 February 1976) is a Spanish golfer who plays on the Ladies European Tour.