‹ Government-in-exile Governmentally ›
Meanings and phrases
- relating to or dealing with the affairs or structure of government or politics or the state
- They are typically governmental agencies.
- The Authority is backed by numerous local governmental agencies.
- Following is the list of various governmental agencies of the state.
- Many colonial buildings in the area are preserved and can still be seen today as governmental institutions.
- The company focuses on delivering fintech software solutions to institutional clients and governmental institutions.
- In Paris, the Persians express themselves on a wide variety of subjects, from governmental institutions to salon caricatures.
- Representatives from an Israeli governmental agency visited in 2014 and approved co-financing for renovations and security upgrades.
- It was the first governmental agency in the US devoted to environmental protection, even predating the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- In 1922 Sweden established a eugenic governmental agency, the State Institute of Racial Biology, of which Lundborg was appointed as the head.
- It is near Malang City Hall and some other governmental and primary public services.
- In some circumstances, ERCs obtain additional funding through other governmental agencies.
- Some of the facilities were used by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection and other governmental agencies.
- Dr. Mignot is an active member of several professional and governmental organizations.
- WEAP is distributed at no charge to non-profit, academic and governmental organizations based in developing countries.
- A number of Canadian non-profit and governmental organizations participate in and promote the events, including Elections Canada.
- Not all investigations were by governmental bodies.
- Fellows are placed into different governmental bodies.
- Australia also uses the term "creature of statute" to describe some governmental bodies.
- In most countries they receive government funding, and are also created and appointed by a governmental body.
- Health minister Yevgeniy Chazov urged the creation of a governmental body to assist with disaster management.
- Without the governmental body, Austin's population declined to a low of only a few hundred people throughout the early 1840s.
- Panza has always been an independent village since the 16th century when a first governmental organization was introduced on the island.
- Heroes for life Heroes for life (in Hebrew: לוחמים ללא גבולות) is a non governmental organization founded in 2013 by three officers of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) who had served in the Duvdevan unit for eight years.
- Under the terms of the New Jersey State Constitution of 1947 and the Faulkner Act of 1950, a municipality may obtain a special charter form from the New Jersey Legislature, providing a unique form of governmental organization for that community.