‹ Governmentally Governor ›
Meanings and phrases
- NATOA represents local governments across the country.
- Plan assistance to local governments is in two streams.
- The remaining 10 percent would go to the local governments.
- It has also been widely used by state governments.
- Many of these savings banks were owned by state governments.
- It also constructed ferries, fireboats for local and state governments.
- Bilateral debt is the money India owes to foreign governments.
- Three foreign governments have also recognized Yohannes’ service and leadership.
- In addition OP-20-G also copied diplomatic messages of many foreign governments.
- The provincial governments responded with a crackdown.
- Therefore, the BNA provided areas of exclusive jurisdiction for federal and provincial governments.
- Before 1994 electricity supply was managed by electric power bureaus of the provincial governments.
- The project was cancelled in 2010 by the provincial and national governments.
- Many see their own national governments as their only hope of electoral accountability.
- Basic education is an area where the EU's role is limited to supporting national governments.
- Brazil is one of the biggest federal governments.
- The project received the support of the local, state and federal governments.
- The USFbA is a self-governed organization, recognized by both state and federal governments.
- Provincial and municipal governments have hospitals in this city.
- However, the law did not apply to state and municipal governments.
- Locally municipal governments and school boards are elected and operate separately.
- The French national and regional governments involve themselves in film production.
- Local and regional governments, and the local nobility, controlled most of the decision-making.
- In a federation, the division of power between federal and regional governments is usually outlined in the constitution.
- The remaining 0.1% is owed to various other governments.
- Dmitry Alimov is a public critic of the Russian, United States and many other governments.
- Foreign press coverage was largely positive and de Klerk received messages of support from other governments.
- To achieve this, tribal governments had to end and all residents accept state government.
- Following completion of the land allotments, the US proposed to end tribal governments of the Five Civilized Tribes and admit the two territories jointly as a state.
- Annual membership costs $40 for organizations (such as libraries, tribal governments, or other institutions), while individuals must pay $20 and students must pay $10.
- Governments are usually coalition governments.
- Such coalition governments were formed in Sindh, NWFP, and Bengal.
- It became the key force in coalition governments for the next 20 years.
- Neither state officially declared war, although both governments declared the Islands a war zone.
- Since 1996 both governments have remained wary of one another but relations are relatively normal.
- Both nations are great allies with cultural similarities and close cooperation between both governments.
- Socialism was later de-emphasised and neglected by successive governments.
- Acts were passed in 1921, 1922, 1924, 1925 and 1926 by four successive governments.
- His ministry has also initiated the Aizawl city extension project, Bairabi Dam which he alleged were never pursued by the successive governments.
- The sharing of the waters of this river is a cause of dispute between the governments of Karnataka and Goa.
- In 1979, the Centre for Housing Studies was established as joint project between the governments of Tanzania and the Netherlands.
- Slovak Fulbright Commission The Slovak Fulbright Commission was created in 1994 by a treaty between the governments of the United States and Slovakia.
- Through the legislative delegations, the Alabama legislature kept control of county governments.
- Connecticut county governments were mostly eliminated in 1960, with the exception of sheriffs elected in each county.
- The police and fire department were still exclusively white, as were most employees in the city and county governments.
- The colonial governments of Pennsylvania and Virginia offered rewards for their scalps.
- From 1870 until 1901, each of the six colonial governments was responsible for their own defence.
- Following the Jervois-Scratchley reports the colonial governments of Australia restructured their defence forces.
- The DAV works with Federal, state, county, and city governments to develop programs to assist homeless veterans.
- Civilian social workers work for hospitals, human service agencies and federal, state, county and city governments.
- Under these circumstances, creditors and consequently city governments place a high importance on city credit ratings.
- A detailed list of the various governments that have ruled Bologna is provided by Giovanni Battista Guidicini.
- The Belgian constitution provides for freedom of religion, and the various governments in general respect this right in practice.
- He served as a junior minister or minister in various governments led by André Tardieu, Édouard Daladier, Paul Reynaud, and Pierre Laval.
- Its members inform and advise their respective governments on all Benelux matters.
- Both Kennedy and Khrushchev took every step to avoid full conflict despite pressures from their respective governments.
- He believes that Western news media and their respective governments act in concert, especially in the area of foreign affairs.
- After that, many governments ruled by special codes of written laws.
- The human cost associated with denying climate change science is one that concerns many governments.
- Morcom claims to serve as an adviser and project leader to many governments, businesses, and institutions.