‹ Graf Graffito ›
Meanings and phrases
- a rude decoration inscribed on rocks or walls; graffito
- Bear 167, a South Bronx graffiti artist as the guest rapper.
- Vicki DaSilva Vicki DaSilva (born c. 1960) is an American light painter and graffiti artist.
- John Matos Crash (born John Matos; October 11, 1961 in Bronx, New York) is a graffiti artist.
- Many graffiti artists consider the work they do to be art for the public.
- For example, the Berenkuil is a freezone for graffiti artists in the city.
- The subway tunnel became a scene where crews of Manhattan graffiti artists gathered at night.