‹ Grasslike Grassy ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or involving the common people as constituting a fundamental political and economic group
- The N'Ko script is increasingly used on a grassroots level for the Maninka language.
- Trukai has a strong focus on community and encouraging healthy lifestyles at the grassroots level in PNG.
- They brought in a less conservative membership at the grassroots level, although the old guard was still prominent in parliamentary roles.
- Its success lies in the dynamic grassroots organization of peasants with other peasants.
- It was a public-relations campaign appearing to be a grassroots organization (an "Astroturf group").
- Healthier in the EU is a grassroots organization making the health case for continued EU membership.
- The new organization had two main purposes: attracting more Federal support, and creating a truly grassroots movement.
- It was established in October 2011 as a grassroots movement inspired by a manifesto on blogs and center-right platforms.
- A truly grassroots movement would debunk the myth of outside agitators that the state of Mississippi commonly used to defend its own position.
- The Fund provides modest grants to grassroots organizations (i.e., those with annual budgets of less than $250,000).
- The MATCH Fund's responsive funding to these grassroots organizations allows for new innovative ideas and resistance.
- Its goal is to create media content and promotion for grassroots organizations working on social and environmental issues.
- The auction was avoided due to $109,000 (USD) in donations through a grassroots campaign.
- He carried out a grassroots campaign, canvassing his constituency door-to-door, mainly on foot.
- After a six-year grassroots campaign, the Governor of New York signed the Domestic Worker's Bill of Rights.