‹ Greeter Gregarine ›
Meanings and phrases
- (usually plural) an acknowledgment or expression of good will (especially on meeting); salutation
- a card sent to express personal greetings
- In the 1950s, she became a graphic artist and greeting card designer.
- The alligator's departure from the Zoo was marked by cake and a greeting card.
- The cards are usually simply a sheet of thin, colored paper, about the size of a modern greeting card.
- a formal military gesture of respect; salute
- His poems were printed on greeting cards and in advertisements of confectionery.
- Celebrations Group Celebrations Group was a chain of British greeting cards stores.
- They are also sent as small trinkets with greeting cards to loved ones who are away from home.