‹ Greyhound Greyish-black ›
Meanings and phrases
- of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black; grey; gray; grayish
- a color or pigment varying around a light grey-brown color; dun; grayish brown; fawn
- The bark is greyish brown and vertically furrowed.
- The greyish brown bark is smooth, fissured or scaly.
- The upper surfaces of the hind feet are greyish brown.
- The cephalopedeal mass is pale greyish.
- The flour mite, which is pale greyish white in colour with pink legs, is the most common species of mite in foodstuffs.
- Arothron immaculatus The immaculate puffer ("Arothron immaculatus"), also known as the yellow-eyed puffer, is a pale greyish to brownish pufferfish from the Indo-West Pacific.
- Body greyish white with dark reddish-brown tegulae.
- The surface of the shell is smooth and greyish white.
- The body is grey to reddish-brown on the sides, and greyish white on the underparts.
- Hindwings are dark greyish brown.
- Facies on the dark greyish ground are the paler grey antemedial band.
- Apart from the earlies instars, the body is covered with scales, giving the light- to dark greyish animals a glimmering appearance.