‹ Handelian Handgrip ›
Meanings and phrases
- a small number or amount; smattering
- the quantity that can be held in the hand; fistful
- Of the former Odhams strips, only a handful survived.
- As of 2012 only a handful of hospitals had been designated.
- As of 2018, only a handful of structures remain in the area.
- He also recorded a handful of other albums.
- A handful of other sources add a limited perspective on Caligula.
- Phillip was accompanied by a contingent of marines and a handful of other officers who were to administer the colony.
- He was loaned out again in March 2011 to Bury, playing a handful of games.
- He appeared in only a handful of games in Denver, before again retiring from the NFL.
- In 1991, he was on the roster of the Spirit for a handful of games, but never came off the bench.
- Galdan fled with a small handful of followers.
- There is only a small handful of native speakers remaining today.
- The area is mainly residential with a small handful of businesses ranging from pubs to garages and small shops.
- In 2009, Sleep re-formed and played a handful of shows.
- The band played a handful of shows in 1996, 1997 and 1998.
- Simons played a handful of events on the Champions Tour after turning 50 in 2000.
- The majority of Protestants are members of just a handful of denominational families, i.e.
- The AFRL site is the only such secured facility in Arizona and is one of just a handful in the United States.
- When she arrived in Finland, there were just a handful of Baháʼís, mostly elderly ladies, in the Helsinki area.
- He later joined third-tier side Machida Zelvia, where he made a handful of appearances.
- He also made a handful of appearances for Australian clubs Newcastle KB United, Perth Azzurri and Blacktown City.
- Petković made only a handful of appearances in a strong Sarajevo side led on the pitch by Bosnia's player, Safet Sušić.
- The album remains fully recorded mixed and mastered yet unreleased, only being heard by a handful of people.
- The game is set for the future, when a handful of people have to survive in a world destroyed by a massive nuclear conflict.
- Declan states that a handful of people were selected to help build this database as he directs them to the Kerguelen Islands.