‹ Hanger-on Hangman ›
Meanings and phrases
- decoration that is hung (as a tapestry) on a wall or over a window; wall hanging
- a form of capital punishment; victim is suspended by the neck from a gallows or gibbet until dead
- the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely); suspension; dangling
Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- a terraced garden at Babylon watered by pumps from the Euphrates; construction attributed to Nebuchadnezzar around 600 BC
- a chad that is incompletely removed and hanging by one corner
- any of various mecopterous insects of the family Bittacidae
- a commonly cultivated trailing South American plant with peltate leaves and rosy flowers; ivy geranium; ivy-leaved geranium; Pelargonium peltatum
- the upper wall of an inclined fault
- decoration that is hung (as a tapestry) on a wall or over a window; hanging
- On 6 May 2010, he was sentenced to death by hanging.
- The 3 were given sentences of death by hanging.
- He was sentenced on January 15, 1952 to death by hanging.
- Most of the perpetrators were executed by hanging.
- Kasab was executed by hanging in 2012..
- He was sentenced to death and executed by hanging in October 1946.
- The music video features Marcus Canty hanging around 3 girls at a party.
- Pinot "Voiced by" Ayana Taketatsu (JP) An angel who's usually seen hanging around with Agrippa.
- They were hanging around in a bar at 79th Street and New Utrecht Avenue in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn.
- He committed suicide by hanging on 31 December 1914.
- Podzimek committed suicide by hanging on 17 May 1994.
- He had committed suicide by hanging himself with his belt.
- On October 30, 2009, Salt the Wound announced that they were "hanging up the towel".
- After hanging up his boots, Zaccarelli alternated his managerial career with that of an executive.
- He returned to French football six months later and joined Ligue 2 club Sète, before hanging up his boots in 2006.
- The roof has support legs hanging down into the liquid.
- Flowers hanging down in large pendants of pink, riding above large, green leaves.
- The fire then reignited and quickly spread to garlands hanging down from the roof.