‹ Hazardia Hazardously ›
Meanings and phrases
- involving risk or danger; risky; wild
- In that case the ash produced is often classified as hazardous waste.
- Its renewal in 1986 made possible remediation of many hazardous waste sites.
- Consequently, the trade in hazardous waste, particularly to LDCs, grew rapidly.
- Sometimes, cetaceans consume these hazardous materials, mistaking them for food items.
- In the 1990s some hazardous materials were identified at a former landfill at the site.
- The canisters were then loaded against federal regulations, as ValuJet was not registered to transport hazardous materials.
- That is a total range of 5 inches, which is potentially hazardous.
- , only about 43 potentially hazardous asteroids are listed on the Sentry Risk Table.
- Most of these objects are potentially hazardous asteroids (PHAs), and a few are comets.
- Other portions of the receiver may be subject to disposal as hazardous material.
- Because of this high reactivity, caesium metal is classified as a hazardous material.
- Typically water tenders support engines and/or trucks like aerials during fires and hazardous material incidents.
- Developing a sufficient information is important for risk management and for prevention from potential hazardous substances.
- The section also has the responsibility to enforce the laws of the state regulating the transportation of hazardous substances.
- It also serves nationwide as a counseling center in dealing with hazardous substances and provides further help, if necessary, such as TUIS, ATF.