‹ Heatless Heatstroke ›
Meanings and phrases
- Three heats were held, with even swimmers at each.
- Two heats were held, eight swimmers swam in each.
- Two heats were held with eight swimmers in each.
- Caluag was eliminated after the qualifying heats.
- The races consist of several four lap qualifying heats that eliminate slower drivers.
- She competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the 100 m event and she was eliminated after the qualifying heats.
- Both Waddell and Müller won all of their preliminary heats leading up to the Olympic finals.
- Han failed to qualify for the final, as she placed thirty-second overall in the preliminary heats.
- She placed twenty-fourth in the preliminary heats, and did not advance further into the semifinals.
- The atmosphere heats up and they end up sleeping together.
- A Love Triangle that heats up the story.
- The core then shrinks, heats up, and develops a strong temperature gradient.
- The fastest five athletes in each of the two heats advanced to the Final Round.
- There were two heats; the eight swimmers with the fastest times from those two heats advanced to the final.
- Thursday 13 August 1936: The fastest three in each heat and the fastest from across the heats advanced to the semi-finals.