‹ Heightening Heilong ›
Meanings and phrases
- a high place; high
- a fortified hilly area between southern Lebanon and southern Syria; Golan
- Science and political administration reached new heights during the Gupta era.
- Hine took the company to new heights, and eventually renamed it Thomas Hine & C°.
- Since then SSB was re-christened into Sashastra Seema Bal and reached new heights.
- It was not effective with wire at different heights and was not put into service.
- Each block comprises two "towers" of different heights, although their shapes are the same.
- It may be manufactured with a predetermined length (e.g., 2 meters) or may be graduated for different heights or stages.
- He has achieved great heights in the film industry in a short span of time.
- After Wei Zhong's defeat, Qi Jun's career in badminton soared to great heights.
- The overall level of quality remained good throughout the show, but it didn't rise to any great heights."
- In this storage space, the shelves reach heights over 25 feet.
- The tree tops reach heights of .
- However, poles can reach heights of or more to satisfy clearance requirements.