‹ Helpdesk Helper ›
Meanings and phrases
- In 1869, he helped found the Lafayette Savings Bank.
- Mongenais helped found the Collège Bourget at Rigaud.
- He helped found the Severn Sailing Association.
- It helped establish the new MGM as a major studio.
- He helped establish the United Irishmen in Belfast.
- In 1889 he helped establish a dental school at Guy's.
- He helped lead Oregon to a 12–1 record and the No.
- He helped lead the Chargers to a 9–7 season.
- He also helped lead the team to the 2003 national title.
- This procedure helped create Agnew's reputation.
- He also helped create the Rallye Monte-Carlo in 1911.
- He helped create electoral committees in each commune.
- He helped organize the city's first gas company.
- He helped organize a quadrennial conference on geometry at Haifa.
- After 1906, he also taught at the new , which he helped organize.
- He helped the team to a berth in World Bowl XIII.
- He helped the team reach the 2008 UEFA Cup Final.
- In 2015, she helped the team win bronze at the Nor.Ca.
- They helped develop New York City's manufacturing industries.
- Def Rhymz, Spookrijders & Brainpower really helped develop the game.
- During his leadership he helped develop the Digital Technology Center.
- Thus this helped the club to focus on the FA Trophy.
- He also helped the club to the fourth round of the FA Cup.
- He also helped the club to do so in the next two years afterwards.
- She helped to establish the Screen Writers Guild in 1933.
- These connections helped to establish Emmett as a martyr figure.
- ", from Queen Mary whose patronage helped to establish the series.
- Aggressive marketing helped bring traffic back to M&E.
- Wilburn's actions helped bring law and order to the region.
- His love for jazz helped bring the genre to a wider audience.
- There he helped to found the Glyndebourne Festival Opera.
- He helped to found the UPRN in 1991 and became its President.
- She helped to found a Domestic Workers' Union in Harlem in 1934.
- This helped make it truly Moru.
- In the 1970s, he helped make South Florida a capital for the then new sport.
- This campaign helped make the company well-known and ran until the early 1980s.
- It helped launch Maria Montez as a pin-up star.
- In the 1980s, he helped launch the series Ulysses 31.
- Moreover, she helped launch its national fundraising campaign.
- In 1943 students helped build a livestock squeeze.
- He also helped build up Sturmey Archer Gears.
- Anselmi helped build the Rogers Centre and Rogers Arena.
- Later, he helped form and lead the Union Army's Iron Brigade.
- In 1992 Care helped form Satellite, a division of Propaganda Films.
- Rich helped form a Latter-day Saint settlement in San Bernardino, California.
- An event which helped raise money for local charity.
- That fall Walcutt helped raise and train the 46th Ohio Infantry.
- In June 2017 Spencer helped raise £140,000 for the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
- In 1976, he helped set up the Salamander Oasis Trust.
- This helped set the car up for a specific circuit when required.
- He became an intimate of Wilson and helped set up his administration.
- They helped to create the first king of gods.
- He also helped to create the signature look of these characters.
- She helped to create the annual Women@Imperial and Diverse@Imperial weeks.
- Hellenbrand claims that these men helped shape Jefferson's thinking.
- Populist ideology helped shape the design and use of the public space.
- Such works helped shape memories of the antebellum years and the Lost Cause.
- He helped his team win the gold medal over Canada.
- Maxim helped his team finish 4th in 2005-2006 season.
- He also helped his team to win league title after four years.
- He later helped found the social investment company IVN, Israel Venture Network.
- She later helped the Razorback 4 × 400 m team to a second-place finish in the final.
- Girardi later helped the New York Yankees win the 1996, 1998, and 1999 World Series.
- The car won the round and helped secure the championship.
- These demos helped secure Connell and Jackson’s major label contract.
- This helped secure him a job teaching at the Paris Conservatory in 1857.
- She helped to develop Lactaid and Beano.
- Navy Ensign Rodd helped to develop the radio compass for these aircraft.
- The Order's religious networks helped to develop Danzig's literary culture.
- One supporter contributed at this level and helped design the Crystal.
- In 1682, Arcangelo helped design the baroque facade Santa Maria in Portico a Chiaia.
- He built the brick walls and paths in the garden of his house, a house he himself helped design.
- In 1976, he helped set up the Salamander Oasis Trust.
- He became an intimate of Wilson and helped set up his administration.
- In 1924 Aldred and Patrick helped set up a journal called "The Commune".
- The Olympics has not helped to discredit this perception."
- Their problems were not helped by floods, drought and snow storms.
- Matters were not helped when a fire broke out in Wavre, blocking several streets along Bülow's intended route.
- The other members then helped to complete the song.
- Dominic then helped his father backstage.
- He then helped burn the town just before the Japanese arrived.
- He helped to organize a YMCA in Dubuque in 1857.
- He helped to organize the T.D.S.
- Franklin helped to organize a local militia to defend the capital against the mob.
- He helped them win the 1993–94 Scottish Cup.
- He helped them win the Série B division, and consequently gain promotion to Série A.
- He signed for Fortuna Köln shortly afterwards, and helped them win promotion to the 3.
- He was also helped start the Litstock festival.
- In 2003 he helped start the political non-profit Music for America.
- Trout would later be one of the officers that helped start Delta Force.
- Charles and Rosetta helped produce his newspapers.
- Ricky Reed helped produce "REBORN YESTERDAY".
- Mast helped produce "Feel the Love", "Fire" and "Reborn".
- This helped fund a research unit at the University of Glasgow for kidney diseases.
- He also helped fund a significant number of co-operative ventures, most of which proved unsuccessful.
- Croatian singer Marko Perković, who was born in Čavoglave, helped fund the construction of this church.
- He was one of four Democrats who helped write the bill.
- The person who helped write "Airplane pt.
- claimed that he helped write Dr. Dre's third album "Compton".
- He helped guide Ba to the Semi Finals.
- Kohl took the on-air name of "Scott Fisher" and helped guide the station to even greater success.
- In 1991, he helped guide 2nd year running back Rodney Hampton to 1,059 yards and 10 touchdowns on the ground.
- Anthony helped to bring major league baseball to Los Angeles.
- He helped to bring about a peace treaty between them and the ruler of Kiev.
- All this, therefore, helped to bring him closer to the personality of General de Gaulle.
- He helped popularize the tarana, as well as khyalnuma compositions in the Dari variant of Persian.
- Author Glenn Stout ("A Red Sox Century") helped popularize the collection when he worked at the library.
- European trade, books, and colonialism helped popularize the adoption of Arabic numerals around the world.
- At her trial, she admitted to having helped Fr.
- May I sincerely thank you for having helped NOL get on its feet.
- Consequently, DeMille left Paramount in 1924 despite having helped establish it.
- They helped to make stars of actors like John Mills, Jack Hawkins and Kenneth More.
- In addition they helped to make the Tamil religious life independent of a knowledge of Sanskrit.
- According to Billie Wei, the reversal of gender roles helped to make the painting so controversial.
- Rogers helped finance "Before They Die!
- She helped finance Vilnius University.
- Hamling helped finance the defense of bookstore clerk Robert Redrup.
- A massive $14.7 million marketing effort helped promote "Ben-Hur."
- He helped promote Monterey County Special Olympics for several years.
- He also helped promote the Mexican Football Federation and the CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Reed said that Lopes helped to build her confidence.
- This all helped to build a well informed film audience.
- Green died in Dalton, a city that he had helped to build.
- Vanessa herself doesn't believe the tales, but it helped keep the stash a secret.
- During his first season with Swansea he helped keep 13 clean sheets in 37 league appearances.
- The flatter "flight" trajectory helped keep them from diving so deeply as to encounter bottom mud.
- This win helped define Ducati's approach to racing.
- ... [Taylor's] vision and influence at the helm of Ordinaire has helped define natural wine in America."
- Steinhardt's violin sound, and its interplay with the guitar and keyboards, helped define the Kansas sound.
- In 1843, he helped draft the Constitution of Greece.
- In 1928, he helped draft the Nehru Committee Report on Constitutional Reforms.
- As part of her duties, Valérie Fourneyron helped draft the 1989 Anti-Doping Act.
- This strong finish helped save Rivera's job.
- They looked at the painting their relative helped save."
- It also helped save the couple money.
- Grenadier's father helped introduce him to the instruments and music theory.
- In 1996, Ordesky helped introduce U.S. audiences to Jackie Chan with the break-out hit "Rumble in the Bronx".
- He axed the majority of the Di Marco family and helped introduce popular characters such as the Slater family.
- Thelander had been courted in the previous season when he helped lead AaB win the double.
- His first stage act experience began in 1939 at the New York World's Fair when he helped a marionette act.
- Thota Tharani has been involved in the art of set design since he was just twelve when he helped his father.
- These boxers helped to raise morale and put on boxing exhibitions.
- The DEC August 2014 Gaza appeal shown by the BBC helped to raise £16m over two years.
- Scanlan has also helped to raise more than $100 million in investment for the company.
- In 1937, he helped win an acquittal for pastor Martin Niemöller.
- I believe that this is another quality of our show that has helped win it a wide and loyal audience."
- Mayor Dianne Feinstein took charge of the effort, and helped win federal funding for the bulk of the rebuilding job.
- He helped put down another coup on September 27.
- His talents helped put the University radio station on air in 1922.
- Tom helped put Louie away but does not know about his present whereabouts.
- By his simple teachings, he helped many people.
- She helped many people to escape from occupied France.
- Rather, he says he helped many homosexuals obtain exemptions.
- In 2005 she helped to form the band Von Iva.
- These meeting early on helped to form the LeTort Regional Authority in 1974.
- The Tuskegee Women's Club also helped to form new communities and construct social services.
- Boudinot helped support the activities of rebel spies.
- Milhous helped support her schooling by illustrating magazines.
- Boegeholz helped support the participation of women in artisanal fishing.
- He helped increase recognition for the museum and create new events for it.
- These trials helped increase knowledge about bioethanol buses in the participating cities.
- The program helped increase access to healthcare from 76% of the population to 96% of the population.
- She then returned to the camp and helped organise the repatriation.
- From 1869 till 1875 North competed in and helped organise the challenge cup.
- In autumn of 2017, VTB helped organise the exhibition "To Everyone on Freedom?
- He helped provide a supply of drinking water to Mouriès.
- Units redeploying on 12 December 1999, the battalion helped provide a stable and secure environment in the area.
- These individuals helped provide pit road services for John Sears, David Pearson, Richard Petty and Bobby Isaac.
- As a child, she watched Carl Sagan's TV series Cosmos, which helped inspire her love of space.
- This case helped inspire the novel "Death at Breakfast" that was released by Beth Gutcheon in 2016.
- In mathematics, the study of the circle has helped inspire the development of geometry, astronomy and calculus.
- Jeanneney specialized in media history, an area which he helped pioneer.
- These two physicians helped pioneer human dissection for medical research.
- With over 1,900 citations, it helped pioneer the study of f(R) gravity in cosmology.
- This helped spread the word about the magazine.
- Looting of these lost ships also helped spread the disease.
- The frequent reporting on Lucy Hayes' activities helped spread use of the title outside Washington.
- Rantzen had helped to set up ChildLine with the BBC and ran it as the chairwoman.
- Warren also helped to set up the Muskerry militia and target the Whiteboy movement.
- A week later he helped to set another world record, at 3:13.4 in the 4×440 yard relay in London.
- This work helped quantify the theory of phonon drag in semiconductors.
- His work helped federally recognized tribes gain more sovereignty and power.
- That work helped call attention to the importance of military aviation in its infancy.
- The company helped prepare Oregon beer drinkers for the arrival of microbrewing.
- Nunberg, along with Stone, helped prepare Trump for the first Republican debate, on August 6, 2015.
- She assisted with photo shoots and helped prepare mock-ups for the 2012 womenswear and menswear collections.
- That success helped propel the team back to varsity status in 1970.
- The academy helped propel painters of the School of Bologna to prominence.
- The addition of Francis helped propel the Terrapins to a #5 preseason ranking.
- Francis helped him get his first book published.
- Andre du Bouchet helped him get his first book published in 1970.
- Toler was a father figure in Bell's life and helped him get noticed by Michigan State.
- They helped pass the Model Bird Law in 1903, protecting native birds from being shot and sold.
- She took an interest in student safety, and to this end, helped pass stricter restrictions on cram school instructors.
- Also in 1978, Holtzman helped pass legislation to expel more Nazi war criminals who had immigrated to the United States.
- This helped ensure the government's capture of the most seats.
- In 1889 Arène helped ensure that Morelli was elected senator of Corsica.
- Gorbachev's support, as well as China's abstention, helped ensure passage of the UN resolution.
- He helped the side return Campeonato Brasileiro Série B after a eight-year absence.
- He also helped the side reach the Serbian Cup semi-final that year, being eliminated by Vojvodina.
- Ince joined Chelsea's academy at the age of seven, and helped the side win the 2009–10 FA Youth Cup.
- Hill has helped improve the athletics facilities at Utah.
- He worked with well-known coaches and helped improve Australian goalkeepers.
- Kanō had many traditional industries, which helped improve Gifu's overall industrial strength.
- These officers helped turn the tide decisively against Eritrea in 2000.
- According to "Variety", Glickman helped turn Carsey-Werner into a "tiny powerhouse."
- Elliott helped turn the Jets around, from a 1-15 finish in 1996 to the AFC Championship Game in 1998.
- Angela Hartnett helped to launch the restaurant.
- Clyde X helped to launch many business ventures with Temple No.
- It also helped to launch the album "Revelation" into platinum status.
- Ingram's friend Ron Stout held the jazz trumpet chair and helped get him in the band.
- As editor of the journal "Telos", Schroyer helped get critical theory diffused more broadly.
- Producer Mark Farliner acted as Fusco's independent adviser on it and later helped get it made.
- Filipino politicians helped negotiate the release.
- Donilon helped negotiate the New START Treaty in 2011.
- Regan claims he discovered "Ghost Story" and helped negotiate its purchase by Warners through his agent, MCA.
- (1942), Many other films helped to shape the popular image of the nation at war.
- While Artaud would eventually break away from surrealism, the movement helped to shape his later theories on the Theatre of Cruelty.
- His first successful film, "" (1927), helped to shape the thriller genre, while his 1929 film, "Blackmail", was the first British "".
- He helped pave the way for the 1990 Warner merger with Time Inc.
- Limestone helped pave the way for collegiate lacrosse, swimming, and field hockey in the South.
- The campaign helped pave the way for the subsequent creation of the separate state of West Virginia.
- The U.S. Navy has helped train the Azeri Navy.
- As part of this coding initiative they helped train unemployed people in digital skills.
- The elderly Tacio Celis helped train children to read musical notes and play instruments.
- In fact, seeing footage from the finished segments helped convince the actor to take the role.
- Milliken helped convince South Carolina Senator Strom Thurmond to switch to the Republican Party.
- NSSL's research helped convince the National Weather Service that Doppler radar was a crucial forecasting tool.
- Martin helped arrange President Reagan's international meetings coordinating with the White House Advance Office, NSC staff and the Department of State.
- Lucas helped arrange numerous exhibits of Whistler's work in Paris, and Whistler painted Lucas' portrait in 1886, which was given to Henry Walters in 1908.
- Shortly after, Aminata is once again reunited with Chekura, who has found out that Lindo helped arrange the selling of their son Mamadu who he has been told died.
- Joint public-private public works projects helped reduce unemployment.
- However, computer flow analysis has helped reduce lead time and costs.
- Dewey placed pragmatism above moral absolutes and helped give rise to situational ethics.
- Saint Mary's top-flight passing attack helped give the Spires a 458-242 edge in total offense.
- It has been said to have "helped give salads of the 1950s a bad name... when it came to health."
- These meetings helped lay the foundation for the establishment of the Oregon Territory.
- He also helped lay the foundations of the computerised system of forecasting used today.
- In 1900, he helped lay out the town of Wehrum south of Vintondale, Pennsylvania in Cambria County.
- She helped run the animal shelter and was part of raids related to cruelty to animals.
- After leaving the NFL after one season, Lee helped run his family's real estate business in Guam.
- Frances helped run the ice cream and candy shop, while Michael sold life insurance policies for Occidental Life from a back office.
- Jonathan "EliGE" Jablonowski had the most kills with 48, but NBK-'s 42 and kennyS's 37 helped push the one time major champions to victory.
- In 1969, at the end of a long career slump, Bennett helped push the single "Suspicious Minds" to number one – Presley's first in seven years.
- Young helped push back a series of Turkish counter-attacks on 27 April and supported New Zealand attempts to breakout from the Anzac perimeter on 3 May.
- Emerson wrote a eulogy, and Alcott helped plan the preparations.
- He helped plan military offenses.
- In this capacity, he helped plan for the coming National Action, also known as the "Days of Rage."
- For a short time he helped to promote the Griffin Prize for Poetry to international markets.
- Her numerous studies have helped to promote a knowledge of the Italian language, stylistics and jargons.
- Xiao spent 14 years working in Switzerland, where she helped to promote Chinese culture with her music and writing.
- The tape helped the band gain a grassroots following throughout Southern California.
- After moving to Los Angeles, Flor connected with photographer/designer Jade Ehlers, who helped the band come up with distinctive visuals; .
- Former Skunk Anansie drummer Mark Richardson helped the band out on drum duties for their album "Comfort in Sound" and subsequent live performances.
- Building bridges greatly helped travelers and in particular pilgrims.
- This initiative has greatly helped in reducing the utility usage by these families.
- In this he was greatly helped by Mrs. Holst, who sheltered him and helped financially.
- Dominic then helped his father backstage.
- During holidays, he helped his father at work on the Jesus College ground.
- He returned to Đurđevac where he helped his father run the family business.
- He started the match and helped his side secure a 13–all draw against the tourists.
- He played the whole match and helped his side keep the clean sheet as the game ended in a 0–0 draw.
- Oblemenco helped his side win its first championship title in 1973–74, over clubs like Steaua and Dinamo.
- Dagger later regained her sight, and helped defeat Mister Jip.
- In 1052, Yang Wenguang followed Di Qing in the expedition to Guangxi and helped defeat Nong Zhigao's rebellion.
- Its only use in national defence was in 1797, when the Castlemartin Yeomanry helped defeat a small French invasion in the Battle of Fishguard.
- Between 1689 and 1696, Arcangelo helped restore the facade of the church of San Paolo Maggiore.
- For example, he helped restore the ancient basilica of Santa Restituta, adjacent to the Cathedral.
- Despite further decline by the 10th century, in the early 12th century, St. Malachy helped restore it.
- Dorsey helped to popularize Gospel music.
- The soundtrack to "Kundun", by Philip Glass, has helped to popularize Tibetan music.
- Her albums have helped to popularize Central Vietnam's folk music with urban audiences in Ho Chi Minh City.
- She recorded in her journal that her husband "only helped".
- His refusal to change the lyrics and its consequent ban only helped to increase the popularity of the song.
- They not only helped build the U.S. Capitol, they built the White House and other District of Columbia buildings.
- He pioneered and helped open up the psychiatric world to the idea of what would become psychosurgery.
- In addition, Kader helped open the New Jersey chapter of the Arab-American Anti-Discrimination Committee.
- He spent time as a student in the Chabad house in Bangkok, and helped open a Chabad house in south Thailand.
- Volunteers helped to keep the library open.
- Electromagnets helped to keep U nearer the core of the centrifuge.
- It was ultra light and compact, which helped to keep the UAV's weight to 13.2 pounds.
- Titles, ranks, insignia, fiefs and other such rewards helped maintain the loyalty-patronage structure of the court.
- The Senate's control over some of the Roman provinces helped maintain a republican façade for the autocratic Principate.
- For the following years, the Scottish immigrants of Londonderry helped maintain the academy and also contributed funds for it.