‹ Hilus Himalaya ›
Meanings and phrases
- But she later realises that she has to let him go.
- The Jets let him go and Tampa Bay brought him back.
- He tells Sirena to let him go as "it's all over."
- Charlie promises to bring him back with him.
- Liu Yao managed to rescue Liu Wei and bring him back safely.
- Eurystheus commanded Heracles to find Cerberus and bring him back.
- The Jets let him go and Tampa Bay brought him back.
- Josie went after him and brought him back to the present.
- ", so they brought him back.
- The judge ultimately found him guilty.
- The jury found him guilty of the murder of four people and robbery attacks.
- Although Theodorus denied the theft, Octavian tried him, found him guilty, and ordered his crucifixion.
- They take him back to camp and set him for vigil.
- After that season AA Gent wanted to take him back into the first team.
- "When I tried to take him back, he was fighting me, and I let him run.
- Later a well wisher fostered him and sent him back to school.
- Cao Cao treated Gu Hui generously and sent him back to Jiangdong.
- There Charlemagne crowned his son as co-emperor and sent him back to Aquitaine.
- His relatives taught him how to play the piano by ear.
- He next equipped his son in the same manner, and taught him how to fly.
- Schwarz's father taught him how to compute square roots when he was 4 years old.
- The win set him up to face IBF champion Eric Aiken.
- Max finally gets closer to finding the man who set him up.
- "This will set him up for the next one."
- They also frequently ask me if I think I will see him again.
- I've spoken to his family about this, that they might never see him again.
- Caitlin awakens from her state, but is furious and does not want to see him again.
- Fodor (Ross Martin)'s spacesuit, killing him instantly.
- Del Pilar was killed in the skirmish from a shot in the neck, killing him instantly.
- Reiss was hit by fifteen bullets from Abbiate's sub-machine gun, killing him instantly.
- Isabella turned him down on the advice of her confessor.
- Some of them turned him down and were killed as a result.
- McMahon turned him down.
- The general turns him down for being 20 years too old.
- A disgusted Saville turns him down.
- However, Aidan turns him down.
- It was this journey that made him famous.
- His studies of the London guttersnipe and the coster-girl rapidly made him famous.
- This ambitious program made him famous among his contemporaries as Doctor Specter or .
- Helen offers to be Anthony's teacher, and help him find new uses for his power.
- During intermission, Daley talks to Leander, outside, offering to help him find a job.
- Eddies loses his newborn half-brother and enlists his gang with no name to help him find him.
- He then tells his brother he will help him get out.
- He took that opportunity to plead with the Puerto Rican public to help him get help for unspecified problems.
- He enlists his friend Harry (Sebastian Stan) to help him get Heather interested, but she does not fall for his charms.
- They haul out the body of Satan and beat him up.
- He permits muggers to beat him up until they get tired and go away.
- Usually, when the Navajo captured a thief they would beat him up and then send him on his way.
- His outstanding speed saw him play mostly on the , though he also played a few games at .
- His final match with the first team saw him play the final ten minutes of a 1-0 defeat against Manchester United at Old Trafford.
- He also did a wide-ranging UK acoustic tour in support of the album which saw him play small, intimate venues, alongside Gregor Philp.
- Francis helped him get his first book published.
- Andre du Bouchet helped him get his first book published in 1970.
- Toler was a father figure in Bell's life and helped him get noticed by Michigan State.
- If we pick him up we can get a nice piece of change."
- He was not hurt and asked them to come to where he was and pick him up.
- A British Corvette sailed to Corinth to pick him up, Teritza accompanied him.
- As he leaves, Florence tells him not to return.
- While Damian was burning the money, he is visited by his dead mother, who tells him not to worry about her.
- However, Jake is intent on going to help Rosa but Raymond Holt (Andre Braugher) strictly tells him not to leave the building.
- She also says that she won't let him know about his child.
- I just wanted to pay homage through song and let him know, like, 'You’re the shit!'"
- Saint Benigne would have let him know that he was quite mourned that his cult was neglected.
- Mary Ann called Jack back and asked him what he wanted the chair for.
- When he took it down, it asked him what demands he had for his rescue.
- The interrogators asked him what Ergenekon was, and Güney proceed to explain.
- They later track him down and are surprised to find him living locally.
- Dagger becomes worried after he doesn't return home after a few days and manages to track him down.
- He then flees as the police and a reporter, Frank Briggs (Harald Paulsen), set out to track him down.
- After five scoreless innings with nine strikeouts, Detroit called him up to the major leagues.
- On 23 July 2015, Japan's coach Vahid Halilhodžić called him up for the upcoming 2015 EAFF East Asian Cup.
- But on 22 August 2016 newly appointed manager Tite has called him up for the Brazil national football team.
- The Dolphins picked him up as a free agent prior to the 1990 NFL season.
- In September 2008, just after he was released by Air21, the Alaska Aces picked him up.
- Fortunately, the CBS affiliate KNX picked him up, but he found their format very confining.
- That left him unable to compete for a short time.
- The move left him unable to assist Burgoyne even if it was required of him.
- His career was cut short when a car accident in 1961 left him unable to perform.
- Weicker said that Harrison told him the mascott made him feel "uncomfortable".
- According to Millais, sitting inside the hut made him feel like Robinson Crusoe.
- It made him feel that even if they were poor, they came from greatness that had been taken away from them.
- They would leave him alone whenever they would go on vacations.
- Mike tells Walt to leave him alone so that he may die in peace.
- Nikhil tells Neha to leave him alone as he is in love with Shagun.
- His attitude made him popular with Australian spectators.
- His status as such made him popular with Jewish youths who were fans of the game.
- His Sanskrit grammar, entitled "Shabda Vidya", made him popular even outside the nation.
- Carmel tells Cindy of this and Cindy says she will get him back.
- Angry with Antoine, Benoît manages to get him back in the sleigh and returns home.
- His doctor prescribes rest and good food, in addition to medication, to get him back to health.
- Both the brothers humiliate him and send him back.
- Some spaces on the track will advance the player while others will send him back.
- After a real bad fight, his mother decided to send him back to Puerto Rico alone.