‹ Histone Historians ›
Meanings and phrases
- a person who is an authority on history and who studies it and writes about it; historiographer
- a historian of art
- Kim Sloan Dr Kim Sloan is a Canadian art historian.
- Her aunt is art historian Christine Leo Roussel.
- His son Joseph Koerner is an art historian and film-maker.
- In 1972, Tarkovsky told film historian Leonid Kozlov his ten favorite films.
- Nae Caranfil is the son of important Romanian film historian and critic Tudor Caranfil.
- American film historian Janet Staiger states that the genre of a film can be defined in four ways.
- According to architectural historian B.
- During his early years in real estate, he became an architectural historian.
- One architectural historian called Davis "one of the most significant lost architects in Chicago."
- The military historian John Keegan agrees.
- Australian military historian Chris Coulthard-Clark put the total between 250 and 320.
- John Keegan (disambiguation) John Keegan (1934–2012) was a British military historian.
- Wilkinson was also a writer and local historian.
- Wakerman was also a solicitor and eminent local historian.
- Alfred Neobard Palmer a notable local historian for the area of Wrexham
- was a lexicographer and literary historian of Yiddish literature.
- Janko Kos Janko Kos (born 9 March 1931) is a Slovenian literary historian, theoretician, and critic.
- The literary historian Monique Zaini-Lajoubert writes that none of these intermediary versions has been found.
- But according to historian Ahmad Hasan Dani, it was built in 1677.
- Guillot was "negligent and easy-going" according to historian Charles Oman.
- This according to historian Kamath is broadly called "horizontal treatment".
- This was not in the script", said music historian Paul Gambaccini.
- David Conway (music historian) David Allen Conway (born 17 February 1950) is a British music historian.
- Tom Devine Sir Thomas Martin Devine is a historian and author.
- Lester Lamon is a nationally known civil rights historian and author.
- David K. Johnson David K. Johnson is an award-winning historian and author.
- Hume was an early cultural historian of science.
- He shares his life with the historian of science Patricia Fara.
- As a historian of science, Brewster focused on the life and work of his hero, Isaac Newton.
- He is the younger brother of the historian and writer Kurt Gänzl.
- John R. McDonald John R. McDonald is a Canadian historian and writer.
- The eldest, Tasneem Zakaria Mehta, is an art historian and writer, living in Mumbai.
- Albert Jack Albert Jack is an English writer and historian.
- Leitman's son is Alexander Chernitsky, a Russian writer and historian.
- Sharifa Rhodes-Pitts Sharifa Rhodes-Pitts is an American writer and historian.
- Hume was an early cultural historian of science.
- She is an author, a critic, and an art and cultural historian.
- Philip F. Gura Philip F. Gura (born June 14, 1950) is an intellectual and cultural historian.
- He was the AFL's official historian from the 1990s until around 2005.
- Arbuckle was San Jose's official historian for more than fifty years.
- Peter Edwards was appointed the official historian for the series in 1982.
- He was known worldwide as an economic historian of medieval Europe.
- She is also the literary executor of her father, the economic historian Karl Polanyi.
- Asking whether colonies paid, economic historian Grover Clark argues an emphatic "No!"
- Michael Bloch Michael Anthony Bloch (born 24 September 1953) is an author and historian.
- The school is named after Washington Irving, a 19th-century American author and historian.
- In the 1980s, prior to becoming an author and historian, King was a corporate bond trader for Salomon Brothers.
- The church historian Sozomen credits Ephrem with having written over three million lines.
- The Catholic theologian and church historian Joseph Lortz (1887–1975) had also participated in these dialogues.
- He became an orator, epigraphist and church historian and in 1774 was made doctor of the Biblioteca Ambrosiana.
- Mackenzie was also an accomplished author and naval historian.
- René Greger, another naval historian, wrote that "the type proved a total failure".
- His fiercest detractor was the famous novelist and naval historian James Fenimore Cooper.
- The latter, according to the modern historian Robert W. Thomson, was his sister.
- The modern historian Asad Q. Ahmed views these claims as difficult to "verify or refute".
- The modern historian Anne Curry considers that "Polybius turns out to [be] fairly reliable".
- He worked as a journalist and historian in RPP and Latina Televisión.
- Guri Hjeltnes Guri Hjeltnes (born 23 October 1953) is a Norwegian journalist and historian.
- Myron Magnet Myron James Magnet (born August 31, 1944) is an American journalist and historian.
- Girolamo Tiraboschi, an Italian literary critic and historian of Italian literature often quotes his works.
- Everything happens according to formula ..." In a later review by film critic and historian Leonard Maltin, he dismissed it as a "Trite programmer."
- He was married to Marguerite Terlinden, the daughter of Belgian painter Félix Terlinden and the sister-in-law of the art critic and historian Pierre Francastel.