‹ Hotelman Hotfoot ›
Meanings and phrases
- The district has hotels and restaurants.
- Many types of seafood are available in hotels and restaurants.
- Vico Morcote contains a number of small hotels and restaurants.
- The Dorchester Collection manages 10 luxury hotels.
- World War I prematurely killed the Caux luxury hotels.
- Soon many luxury hotels and villas were built.
- It has several hotels and availability in them.
- There are several hotels on the road.
- Rosslare has several hotels, cafes and award winning restaurants.
- Neum has many hotels and is an important tourism destination.
- In consequence, many hotels, especially boutique hotels, are opening.
- Vichy was centrally located and had many hotels for ministers to use.)
- A number of hotels and casinos can be found around Metro Manila.
- A number of hotels and restaurant also serves the locals for hoteling.
- A number of hotels, varying from one star to five star, are present across the commune.
- After renovations the hotels and resorts will be named as:
- The project is planned to be completed in 2016 and going to serve hotels and resorts.
- Most Israeli hotels and resorts on the Dead Sea are on a stretch of the southern shore.
- In restaurants and hotels they may operate the same way, but on a larger scale.
- Projects extend globally to include private villas, residential buildings, offices, factories, theatres, restaurants and hotels, yachts.
- This marked a new acceptance for Afro-Cuban groups and a style of music that had previously been barred from certain restaurants and hotels.