‹ Hundredfold Hundredth ›
Meanings and phrases
- It receives hundreds of thousands of visitors annually.
- Medallions may be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Then, they had an astonishing hundreds of thousands of letters.
- Many of these buildings are hundreds of years old.
- His family had been farmers at Chapelford for hundreds of years.
- The village has schools and colleges that are hundreds of years old.
- Daily hundreds of people comes to visit the mosque.
- Still hundreds of people died of the famine.
- So far hundreds of people have embraced Islam through him.
- Some hundreds of millions of antihydrogen atoms have been made in this fashion.
- Yearly, hundreds of millions of IA-32 architecture CPUs are used by this market.
- Israeli investors have invested hundreds of millions of dollars intro Croatia so far.
- The number of Khalifas is understood to be many hundreds.
- Entry fees can range from free to many hundreds of dollars.
- Soon San Francisco Bay had many hundreds of abandoned ships anchored offshore.
- Own hundreds of miles in russia
- The GAP project includes 22 dams, hundreds of miles of irrigation works.
- "My parents were country people, born hundreds of miles apart, a distance filled with difficulties.
- The Museum of Everything presents works by hundreds of artists, including:
- The Regina Folk Festival has hosted hundreds of artists in its five-decade history.
- Chennai hosts a large cultural event, the annual Madras Music Season, which includes performances by hundreds of artists.
- The audition ended by choosing 4 kids among hundreds of submissions.
- Species in the genus "Capillaria" include (among hundreds of described species):
- The Zoques are found in 3,000 square kilometers the center and west of the state scattered among hundreds of communities.
- Denby has since uploaded hundreds of other videos.
- Asbestos and hundreds of other chemicals poisoned the ground and air.
- Literally hundreds of other horse breeds have some evidence of Arabian influence.
- It has maimed hundreds more and kidnapped dozens.
- 122 people were killed and hundreds more rendered homeless.
- Additionally, hundreds more were billed as either guest stars or co-stars.
- Their place of worship will accommodate several hundreds of people.
- The size of a PPO varied from three people to several hundreds, depending upon its setting.
- She taught painting in her own and neighboring towns, having had, in all, several hundreds of pupils.
- The total area that collapses may be hundreds or thousands of square kilometers.
- In comparison, Ethernet or Token Ring cards cost hundreds or thousands of dollars.
- Blizzards can have an immense size and usually stretch to hundreds or thousands of kilometres.
- These events attracted hundreds of students.
- On 8 April 2018, hundreds of students began protests in Shabag after 2 pm.
- An expert in the mammals of the UK and of Ethiopia, Yalden also took hundreds of students on field courses.
- The Classroom for the Future state program provided districts with hundreds of thousands of extra state funding to buy laptop computers for each core curriculum high school class (English, Science, History, Math) and paid for teacher training to optimize the computers use.
- He said, "I went to the 9:30 Club hundreds of times.
- But I've heard that hundreds of times."
- The play won the Palihang Aurelio V. Tolentino and has since been performed hundreds of times.
- Bánáthy wrote and published several books and hundreds of articles.
- Some of these lists link to hundreds of articles; some link only to a few.
- Ochs is an author who has written around a dozen books and hundreds of articles, reviews, and book chapters.
- Similar riots in 2001 between Christians and Muslims in Jos also killed hundreds.
- In a few hours of fighting, the French killed hundreds of the Moissy without losing a single man in return.
- In 1977 and 1978 the government tortured or killed hundreds of thousands of suspected enemies in the Red Terror.
- These "songs" can be heard for hundreds of kilometers.
- It ranges from only tens to hundreds of kilometers thick.
- The North Atlantic garbage patch is estimated to be hundreds of kilometers across in size.
- Nicolas developed hundreds of different emoticons, including 3D versions.
- Under these associations there are hundreds of different sport clubs registered to the authority.
- The model companies followed up with hundreds of different model cars and trucks for retail markets.
- A large number of people settled in Euclid Township, establishing hundreds of new farms and businesses.
- In October 2018, it was announced that a new lead singer, Lydia was selected among hundreds of new singers by Ian and Real.
- These spawned hundreds of new echos, and led to the creation of the Echomail Conference List (Echolist) by Thomas Kenny in January 1987.
- The tests produced "jets of molten, burning plutonium extending hundreds of feet into the air."
- Each quadrangle has its MEF printed in it in thousands and hundreds of feet above mean sea level.
- Drilling a borehole, often hundreds of feet deep to reach the aquifer’s water, is a technical challenge.
- Morris later returned to Plainfield, this time staying for almost a year, conducting hundreds of hours of interviews.
- A genuine Lefkara lace with full embroidery can take typically hundreds of hours to be made, and that is why it is usually priced quite high.
- WOM's official site notes: «Recorded in a church on analog equipment, Mannah is the result of hundreds of hours of subsequent digital editing and mixing.
- In Alaska, A march attended by hundreds of people occurred in Anchorage.
- This was attended by hundreds of people, further encouraging this superstition.
- In the state of Washington, marches attended by hundreds took place in Spokane, and Yakima.
- However, the station is hundreds of meters south to the road.
- Groups of Nile crocodiles may travel hundreds of meters from a waterway to feast on a carcass.
- Their low operating frequency allow them to penetrate hundreds of meters, or even kilometers, below the surface.
- The audience will be filled with friends and family, as well as hundreds of local music fans.
- Dutch and Danish soldiers were also involved–albeit peripherally, as well as hundreds of Afghan soldiers.
- The James Ossuary and the Jehoash Tablet, as well as hundreds of other antiquities, were returned to Golan in late 2013.