‹ Illiterate Illnesses ›
Meanings and phrases
- impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism; unwellness; malady; sickness
Persian Gulf illness
- a medical condition of uncertain origin that affected many veterans of the 1991 Gulf War; characterized by fatigue and headache and dizziness and nausea and rashes and joint pain and respiratory disorders; Gulf War syndrome
- severe illness requiring prolonged hospitalization or recovery; usually involves high costs for hospitals and doctors and medicines
- a mental disorder characterized by episodes of mania and depression; bipolar disorder; manic depression; manic-depressive psychosis
- any disease of the mind; the psychological state of someone who has emotional or behavioral problems serious enough to require psychiatric intervention; mental disease; psychopathy
- However, she had no prior history of mental illness.
- The EP deals heavily with the themes of mental illness.
- She was worried that he was suffering from mental illness.
- a disease affecting the respiratory system; respiratory disease; respiratory disorder
- This was a long illness, finally breaking in 1931.
- He died on October 20, 2007, after a long illness.
- She died on February 19, 1989 after a long illness.
- He resigned due to illness, and died on 14 July 1943.
- He returned in 1938 to Amupolo due to illness.
- This could be due to illness, age, or injury.
- He died on 7 September 2006 after a short illness.
- Knowles died on 19 May 1844, after a short illness.
- Hackett died in April 1870 after a short illness.
- Meally died following a brief but serious illness.
- He died in 1912 after a short, serious illness.
- She died after a long and serious illness.
- Carroll died in Los Angeles after a brief illness.
- Suba died on 18 July 1944 after a brief illness.
- She died after a brief illness in October, 1907.
- Faith suffers from dementia and a terminal illness.
- All died from their preexisting terminal illness, or cardiac illnesses.
- Kim then starred in "Fantastic", playing a drama screenwriter suffering from a terminal illness.
- On April 25, 1978, Peng died of illness in Beijing.
- On 23 July 1160, Caliph al-Fa'iz died of illness.
- He died of illness in 1968 at the age of 78.
- A delay of six months was caused by severe illness.
- Investigators said the victim died due to severe illness.
- On 11 April 2013, she died following a short, severe illness.
- Yanikian died in 2008 after battling a prolonged illness.
- On 26 October 2017 he died after a after prolonged illness.
- Rao died on 30 May 2017 from prolonged illness, at the age of 70.
- 25% of all suicides attempts are committed by people with chronic illness.
- Another diplomat, Boualem Sayes, later died in captivity from a chronic illness.
- However, chronic illness and lack of success made Knowland return to San Francisco.
- However, he failed to graduate because of illness.
- But he only appeared in two matches because of illness.
- In the next year he died because of illness.
- He completed the entire building except for two rooms prior to his illness and death in 1961.
- However, the illness and death of their aunt drove them to return to their father and Haworth.
- After the illness and death of Gyulaffy, he served as interim commander-in-chief for a short time.
- In many smaller emergency departments, nurses would triage patients and physicians would be called in based on the type of injury or illness.
- In current prosthetic applications, the C-Leg system developed by Otto Bock HealthCare is used to replace a human leg that has been amputated because of injury or illness.
- Even if one ignores exceptions caused by some kind of injury or illness, there are many unclear cases, including the fact that "normal" humans can crawl on hands and knees.
- Dale Thomson died in 1999 after a lengthy illness.
- He died in April 1983, after a lengthy illness.
- Her husband Peter died in 1926 after a lengthy illness.
- He bore his long final illness with great courage.
- His final illness, however, prevented their completion.
- The Vandals besieged Hippo in the spring of 430, when Augustine entered his final illness.
- She died in Amsterdam on 23 December 1918 from a sudden illness.
- Meanwhile, in Sicyon, Antony's wife Fulvia died of a sudden illness while Antony was en route to meet her.
- After a sudden illness diagnosed mid-year, he died at his home on October 7, 2011, in Bozeman, Montana, age 85.