‹ Illustrative Illustrious ›
Meanings and phrases
- an artist who makes illustrations (for books or magazines or advertisements etc.)
- He was a painter, book illustrator and engraver.
- She also worked as a book illustrator.
- Gerald Kelley Gerald Kelley is an American children's book illustrator.
- He is known as an author and illustrator of a series of children's books.
- Arnold Lobel bibliography Arnold Lobel was a children's author and illustrator.
- Matthew Cordell Matthew Cordell is an American author and illustrator of children's books.
- Filgate is a self-taught artist and illustrator.
- Dorothea Voigt married the graphic artist and illustrator in 1957.
- Raúl the Third Raúl the Third (born 1976) is a Mexican American artist and illustrator.
- James Billmyer James Irwin Billmyer (born 1897) was an American modern painter and illustrator.
- Lars Jorde Lars Jorde (22 May 1865 - 25 September 1939) was a Norwegian painter and illustrator.
- In addition to his success as an easel painter and illustrator, Mora became a well known muralist.
- English writer and illustrator Michelle Cartlidge lives in Mousehole.
- Mari Andrew Mari Andrew is a writer and illustrator in New York City.
- Children's book writer and illustrator William Pène du Bois was a cousin.