‹ Implementations Implementing ›
Meanings and phrases
- forced or compelled or put in force; enforced
- Profile D is not implemented in reference software.
- Nevertheless, Rentis' suggestions were not implemented.
- The remaining elements of this plan were not implemented.
- The plan was leaked to the press and never implemented.
- However, these plans were never implemented.
- However, this plan was never implemented.
- Remote viewing can be implemented using a video camera.
- Major functional modules were implemented using AMCC ECL ASICs.
- Each library is implemented using one or more Emacs Lisp source files.
- Modern steal rules were fully implemented in 1898.
- However, this policy was never fully implemented.
- It came into force on 20 January 2009, and will be fully implemented by 2015.
- They were first implemented on the Alpha 21264A (EV67).
- It was legally established in 1956 and first implemented in 1957.
- CAPCOs were first implemented in the State of Louisiana in the 1980s.
- The plan is to be implemented through the year 2020.
- Versioning is implemented through block-level copy-on-write.
- FreeBSD has included Bluetooth since its v5.0 release, implemented through netgraph.
- Atkinson also conceived, designed and implemented HyperCard, the first popular hypermedia system.
- ZFS was designed and implemented by a team at Sun led by Jeff Bonwick, Bill Moore and Matthew Ahrens.
- Additional seminars and programs are designed and implemented to maintain the framework of the Garin.
- The experts in Houston found a solution, which was successfully implemented by the crew.
- The IRRDB successfully implemented the expedition into Brazil for collection of new germplasm.
- These efforts take a minimum commitment of 3 to 5 years in order for programs to be successfully implemented.
- The Venezuelan government implemented a free software law in January 2006.
- By repudiating the debt, the Soviet government implemented the Petrograd Soviet’s decision of 1905.
- The UAE government implemented value added tax (VAT) in the country from January 1, 2018 at a standard rate of 5%.
- Several companies have developed and implemented electric road systems in the 2010s.
- Under the Pastrana administration, Plan Colombia was developed and implemented with U.S. backing.
- A separate educational track was developed and implemented with a special focus on Community Medicine.
- The Handen-Shūju system was implemented in their lands in 800.
- The school's house system was implemented in 1986 from a year group system.
- A life system was implemented into the single-player game making use of the score.
- The Minister increased the number of services that could be implemented during home visits.
- The plan would be implemented during the fall of the 1957 school year, which would begin in September 1957.
- The program is expected to be implemented during over a period of 3 years, between 15 December 2016 – 14 December 2019.
- As well, the game implemented a new battle system.
- In 2001, the Application Support Branch transferred from HQMC, and the Command implemented a new realignment.
- Monte Xanic implemented a new irrigation system designed by the University of California, Davis meant to optimize water usage.