‹ Improvement Improver ›
Meanings and phrases
- These improvements were made from 2009 to 2011.
- In 1972 improvements were made to runway 17/35 to what we see today.
- Further improvements were made after the north side's renovation was completed.
- The two second exits opened earlier than other improvements, in August 2013.
- The highschool has installed new lockers, restrooms, and other improvements.
- The Vallière system reduced the number of calibers and made other improvements.
- He also made significant improvements in the process of electrotyping.
- She introduced significant improvements to public health care in Glasgow.
- Buffalo's economy has begun to see significant improvements since the early 2010s.
- Since its foundation, the University of Pristina has made many improvements.
- Since that time, many improvements have been made to the campus and curriculum of the school.
- He had an inventive mind, and introduced many improvements to the machinery used on the construction.
- Recently, there have been improvements made to the building and surrounding grounds.
- In 1917, the hall was bought by Colonel Hall Walker MP and further improvements made to it.
- The MBRC owns the land, however the QFF still owns all infrastructure and improvements made to the land.
- She went to Sri Lanka for medication and observes major improvements.
- After that, a year later, they made a couple of major improvements to the design.
- Louis XIV renamed the town Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val and financed major improvements.
- He also made further improvements in printing.
- The 1990s brought further improvements.
- In 1859 Ellett's partner William McComas made further improvements.
- March 2009 Completion of Phase I infrastructure improvements.
- The infrastructure improvements were constructed in a way so as not to damage the cave.
- It focuses on job creation and retention, infrastructure improvements, housing, recreation, and collaboration.
- He was an advocate of mercantilism, monopolies, subsidies, tariffs, and internal improvements.
- The enlargement of the canals, and other questions concerning internal improvements, received attention.
- The "Southern Cause" transcended the ideology of states' rights, tariff policy, and internal improvements.
- Beta 2 introduced several improvements to setup tools.
- The second production series featured several improvements.
- The Bailey's made several improvements including a bath/shower house and improved rental fleet.
- Other site improvements included two residences for the lighthouse keepers.
- More minor improvements included improvements to the toilet facilities available.
- Other improvements included rearranging features such as staircases to improve pedestrian flow.
- This model had again made improvements in specifications.
- He made improvements to the mine which included an enlarged smelter.
- By the 1810s, William Hyde Wollaston made improvements to the galvanic cell.
- Earnings can be used for players to buy parts and make improvements to their vehicle.
- Spencer Wilks was given almost a free hand to make improvements from the time he began his work at Rover.
- With the benefit of a deep talent pool and superior scouts, the franchise continued to make improvements at the major league level.
- Other performance improvements in continuous shooting and 4K motion video were also made.
- The performance improvements of DirectX 12 on the Xbox are not as substantial as on the PC.
- In addition to Callaway's engine performance improvements, the Sledgehammer Corvette used modified body panels to reduce drag and improve stability.
- In 1984, WABOT-2 was revealed, and made a number of improvements.
- The company developed a number of improvements to what became the modern desk stapler.
- The B-17C was a B-17B with a number of improvements, including more powerful R-1820-65 engines.
- Residents were still seeking improvements such as curbs into the 1960s.
- These hearings resulted in improvements such as improved access to health care, housing, and schools.
- There were numerous other improvements such as upgraded suspension, tracks and fire control and increased fuel capacity.
- Other minor improvements to the park took place at this time.
- Before the 1884 season, a few minor improvements on the park were made.
- The type incorporated several minor improvements over the original Soviet design.
- CP plans to invest $300 million in capital improvements to the former DM&E lines by 2011.
- In addition, the Power have made additional capital improvements to the stadium and the field.
- According to the AJC, total capital improvements for the city of Sugar Hill's FY2018 are at $7,196,717.
- Other improvements include a new gymnasium, theater, and food court.
- Possible improvements include clarification of clinical trial regulations by FDA.
- Challenges during the improvements include the installation of a new filter complex.
- A consequence could be that the initial objectives concerning safety improvements will not be met.
- Since most roadway improvements are funded by taxes or user fees, it is important that safety improvements pay for themselves.
- Her administration was marked by unprecedented job growth, neighborhood revitalization, public safety improvements and improved government efficiency.
- A bridge was built at Burnetts Swamp (Stones Corner) and important road improvements took place.
- Traffic continued to decline, and road improvements meant that bus services could offer faster and cheaper journeys than the train.
- The bridge was completed in the early 1830s as part of road improvements in the Connemara area carried out by the Scottish engineer, Alexander Nimmo.
- In the 1930s, the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) made various improvements to the park.
- The design is based on the early 1930s Voigtländer Brillant camera with various improvements.
- Work on the game was based on feedback the staff received from the original "Bayonetta" to bring various improvements.