‹ Imuran In-basket ›
Meanings and phrases
- a rare soft silvery metallic element; occurs in small quantities in sphalerite; indium; atomic number 49
- holding office
- directed or bound inward
- currently fashionable
- to or toward the inside of; inwards; inward
- a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot; inch
Associate in Applied Science
- an associate degree in applied science; AAS
Associate in Arts
- an associate degree in arts; AA
Associate in Nursing
- an associate degree in nursing; AN
Bachelor of Arts in Library Science
- a bachelor's degree in library science; ABLS
Bachelor of Arts in Nursing
- a bachelor's degree in nursing; BAN
Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- a bachelor's degree in architecture; BSArch
Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- a bachelor's degree in engineering
- street name for lysergic acid diethylamide; acid; back breaker; battery-acid; dose; dot; Elvis; loony toons; pane; superman; window pane; Zen
Master in Business
- a master's degree in business; Master in Business Administration; MBA
Master in Business Administration
- a master's degree in business; Master in Business; MBA
Master in Public Affairs
- a master's degree in questions of public concern
Master of Arts in Library Science
- a master's degree in library science; MALS
Master of Arts in Teaching
- a master's degree in teaching; MAT
Master of Science in Engineering
- a master's degree in engineering
Rejoicing in the Law
- (Judaism) a Jewish holy day celebrated on the 22nd or 23rd of Tishri to celebrate the completion of the annual cycle of readings of the Torah; Shimchath Torah; Simchat Torah; Simhath Torah; Simhat Torah; Simchas Torah; Rejoicing over the Law; Rejoicing of the Law
United Society of Believers in Christ 's Second Appearing
- a celibate and communistic Christian sect in the United States; Shakers
- exist in large quantity; teem in; pullulate with
- very tired; beat; bushed; dead
- with everything considered (and neglecting details); on the whole; altogether; tout ensemble
- allow to enter; grant entry to; admit; let in; intromit
- an annuity paid in a series of more or less equal payments at the beginning of equally spaced periods
- ask to enter; invite
- enter uninvited; informal; crash; gate-crash
- break into a conversation; chime in; cut in; put in; butt in; chisel in; break in
- teach by drills and repetition; hammer in; drill in; ram down
- have a firm conviction as to the goodness of something
- blend or harmonize; blend; go
- cause (something) to be mixed with (something else); mix in
- enclose or confine as if in a box; box up
- enclosed in or as if in a box; boxed; boxed-in
- enter someone's (virtual or real) property in an unauthorized manner, usually with the intent to steal or commit a violent act; break
- start in a certain activity, enterprise, or role
- break into a conversation; chime in; cut in; put in; butt in; chisel in; barge in
- intrude on uninvited
- break so as to fall inward
- make submissive, obedient, or useful; break
- draw in (air); inhale; inspire
- the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing; inhalation; inspiration; aspiration; intake
- wall up with brick; brick up; brick over
- bring in a new person or object into a familiar environment; introduce
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; gain; take in; clear; make; earn; realize; realise; pull in
- be sold for a certain price; fetch; bring
- submit (a verdict) to a court
- tamed or trained to obey; broken
- make something an integral part of something else
- break into a conversation; chime in; cut in; put in; chisel in; barge in; break in
- amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use; stock; stock up
- confine in a cage; cage
- summon to enter
- summon to a particular activity or employment
- take a player out of a game in order to exchange for another player
- make a phone call
- pay a brief visit; visit; call
- demand payment of (a loan); call
- cause to be returned; recall; call back; withdraw
carcinoma in situ
- a cluster of malignant cells that has not yet invaded the deeper epithelial tissue or spread to other parts of the body; preinvasive cancer
- exchange for cash; cash
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; die; decease; perish; go; exit; pass away; expire; pass; kick the bucket; buy the farm; conk; give-up the ghost; drop dead; pop off; choke; croak; snuff it
castle in Spain
- absentminded dreaming while awake; reverie; revery; daydream; daydreaming; oneirism; air castle; castle in the air
- absentminded dreaming while awake; reverie; revery; daydream; daydreaming; oneirism; air castle; castle in Spain
- the sudden collapse of something into a hollow beneath it; subsidence
- break down, literally or metaphorically; collapse; fall in; give; give way; break; founder
- announce one's arrival, e.g. at hotels or airports; sign in
- break into a conversation; cut in; put in; butt in; chisel in; barge in; break in
- contribute to some cause; contribute; give; kick in
- break into a conversation; chime in; cut in; put in; butt in; barge in; break in
- register one's arrival at work; punch in; clock on
- advance or converge on; draw in
- surround completely; enclose; inclose; shut in
- blocked against entry; closed
- provide someone with a clue
- add color to; color; colorize; colorise; colourise; colourize; colour; colour in
- add color to; color; colorize; colorise; colourise; colourize; colour; color in
- (law) any monopoly or contract or combination or conspiracy intended to restrain commerce (which are illegal according to antitrust laws of the United States)
- to come or go into; enter; get into; get in; go into; go in; move into
- be received; come
- come into fashion; become fashionable
- to insert between other elements; interject; interpose; put in; throw in; inject
- take a place in a competition; often followed by an ordinal; place; come out
- the officer who holds the supreme command; generalissimo
- In 1978, he became commander in chief of the army.
- The commander in chief of the military is the president.
- He was made commander in chief of Melilla by Charles III of Spain.
- consent in writing to pay money to a trade union for political use
- confine in or as if in a coop; coop up
- prepare for sleep; go to bed; turn in; bed; kip down; hit the hay; hit the sack; sack out; go to sleep; retire
- enter surreptitiously; sneak in
- the volume equal to a cube one inch on each side; cubic inch
- break into a conversation; chime in; put in; butt in; chisel in; barge in; break in
- allow someone to have a share or profit
- drive in front of another vehicle leaving too little space for that vehicle to maneuver comfortably
- interrupt a dancing couple in order to take one of them as one's own partner
- mix in with cutting motions
- process of changing to an inferior state; deterioration; declension; worsening
- occupy a trench or secured area; entrench
- eat heartily; pitch in
- eat at home; eat in
- get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing; neutralize; neutralise; liquidate; waste; knock off
- someone who prevents you from enjoying something that they themselves have no need for
- filled with melancholy and despondency; gloomy; grim; blue; depressed; dispirited; down; downcast; downhearted; low; low-spirited
- force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action; embroil; tangle; sweep; sweep up; drag
- direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes; attract; pull; pull in; draw
- pull inward or towards a center; retract
- advance or converge on; close in
- shape one's body into a curl; curl up; curl
- of trains; move into (a station); pull in; get in; move in
- draw in as if by suction; suck in
- abundantly covered or supplied with; often used in combination; drenched
- teach by drills and repetition; hammer in; ram down; beat in
- be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to; drink
- cause a run or runner to be scored
- arrive by motorcar
- cause to penetrate, as with a circular motion; screw
- visit informally and spontaneously; drop by; come by
- eat at home; dine in
- push one's way into (a space); edge up
- a person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication; the person who determines the final content of a text (especially of a newspaper or magazine); editor
- Sub Board then elected a new editor in chief.
- Its current director and editor in chief is Saleh Nafee.
- He currently serves as the publication's editor in chief.
- an endorsement on commercial paper naming no payee and so payable to the bearer; blank endorsement
- resolve into factors; factor; factor out
- consider as relevant when making a decision; factor; factor out
- break down, literally or metaphorically; collapse; cave in; give; give way; break; founder
- to take one's place in a military formation or line
- become part of; become a member of a group or organization; join; get together
- begin to experience feelings of love towards
- The two fall in love but a crisis comes their way.
- Mano succeeds in making Prem fall in love with Jo.
- Han and Leia fall in love during the long journey.
- introduce continuously; feed
- enclose with a fence; fence
- surround with a wall in order to fortify; wall; palisade; fence; surround
- enter by marching in a file
- supply with information on a specific topic
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on; shade
- write all the required information onto a form; complete; fill out; make out
- be a substitute; substitute; sub; stand in
- inventory accounting in which the oldest items (those first acquired) are assumed to be the first sold; FIFO
- go together; harmonize; harmonise; consort; accord; concord; agree
- arrive in great numbers
- enclose in or as if in a frame; frame; border
- actual deceit; concealing something or making a false representation with an evil intent to cause injury to another; positive fraud
- fraud that is presumed from the circumstances although the one who commits it need not have had any evil intent
- fraud that arises from a disparity between the instrument intended to be executed and the instrument actually executed; e.g., leading someone to sign the wrong contract
- fraud which intentionally causes a person to execute and instrument or make an agreement or render a judgment; e.g., misleading someone about the true facts
- fold up; take in
- to come or go into; enter; come in; get into; go into; go in; move into
- succeed in a big way; get to the top; arrive; make it; go far
- secure a place in a college, university, etc.; get into
- of trains; move into (a station); pull in; move in; draw in
- yield to another's wish or opinion; submit; bow; defer; accede
- consent reluctantly; yield; succumb; knuckle under; buckle under
- enclose with glass; glass
- to come or go into; enter; come in; get into; get in; go into; move into
- teach by drills and repetition; drill in; ram down; beat in
- be persistent, refuse to stop; persevere; persist; hang on; hold on
- enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges; hedge
- surround so as to force to give up; besiege; beleaguer; surround; circumvent
- surround in a restrictive manner
- lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits; control; hold; contain; check; curb; moderate
- close in; darkness enclosed him"; enclose; confine
- hold back; keep from being perceived by others; conceal; hold back
- direct onto a point or target, especially by automatic navigational aids; range in; zero in
- search or inquire in a meddlesome way; intrude; pry; nose; poke
- in the nature of something though not readily apparent; inherent; underlying
- facing or experiencing financial trouble or difficulty; distressed; hard-pressed; hard put
- while absent; although absent
- situated ahead or going before; advance; advanced
- ahead of time; in anticipation; ahead; beforehand
- united by being of the same opinion; agreed
- with everything included or counted; altogether; all told
- with considerable certainty; without much doubt; probably; likely; in all probability; belike
- with considerable certainty; without much doubt; probably; likely; in all likelihood; belike
- used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement; anyhow; anyway; anyways; at any rate; in any event
- making an additional point; anyway; besides
- used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement; anyhow; anyway; anyways; in any case; at any rate
- in an appositive manner; appositively
- in debt; behind; behindhand
- in a concise manner; in a few words; concisely; briefly; shortly; in short
- kept private or confined to those intimately concerned; privately; in private
- if there happens to be need; just in case
- speaking or singing at the same time; simultaneously; in unison
- without making progress
- sharing equally with another or others
- with a common plan; together
- the item at the end; last; lastly; finally
- physically fit; conditioned
- without light; darkly
- greatly desired; coveted; desired; sought after
- thoroughly (including all important particulars)
- partly dressed in a loose or careless manner; en deshabille
- at the appropriate time; in due season; in good time; in due time; when the time comes
- at the appropriate time; in due course; in good time; in due time; when the time comes
- at the appropriate time; in due course; in due season; in good time; when the time comes
- in a serious manner; seriously; earnestly
- exerting force or influence; effective; good; in force
- in actuality or reality or fact; effectively
- with regard to fundamentals although not concerning details; in principle; in theory
- clearly to be seen
- at the point of death
- in reality or actuality; in point of fact; as a matter of fact
- flying through the air; on the wing
- certain to get or have
- exerting force or influence; effective; good; in effect
- at or in the front; ahead; before
- referring to a quantity; fully
- having gears engaged
- without distinction of one from others; generally; in the main
- at the appropriate time; in due course; in due season; in due time; when the time comes
- in disorderly haste; head over heels; heels over head; topsy-turvy; topsy-turvily
- under control
- in a hurried or hasty manner; hurriedly; hastily
- having a specified height
- by reason of one's own ability or ownership etc.; in one's own right; in his own right; in its own right
- quietly in concealment; doggo; out of sight
- by reason of one's own ability or ownership etc.; in one's own right; in her own right; in its own right
- by reason of one's own ability or ownership etc.; in one's own right; in his own right; in her own right
- with something of the same kind; in a similar way
- (usually followed by `with') united in effort as if in a league
- being next in a line of succession
- awaiting something; especially something due
- one behind another in a line or queue
in loco parentis
- in place of the parents
- marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; enamored; infatuated; potty; smitten; soft on; taken with
- by title or repute though not in fact; in name only
- participating in or knowledgeable out
- as naked as at birth; mother-naked; naked as the day one was born; naked as the day you were born; in your birthday suit
- by reason of one's own ability or ownership etc.; in his own right; in her own right; in its own right
- being in effect or operation; - Leslie Marmon Silko; operational; operating
- in a state of proper readiness or preparation or arrangement
- specifically or especially distinguished from others; particularly
- incidentally; in the course of doing something else; en passant
- for life
- for an indefinitely long time
- in the flesh; without involving anyone else; personally
- in the original or natural place or site; in situ
- of a ball
- in practical applications
- with regard to fundamentals although not concerning details; in theory; in essence
- kept private or confined to those intimately concerned; privately; in camera
- in a manner accessible to or observable by the public; openly; publicly; publically
- open to doubt or suspicion; - Karen Horney; doubtful; dubious; dubitable
- used to imply that one would expect the fact to be the opposite of that stated; surprisingly; actually
- (often followed by `for') in exchange or in reciprocation; reciprocally
- in secrecy; not openly; secretly; on the Q.T.; on the QT
- of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations; serial; nonparallel
- in a concise manner; in a few words; concisely; briefly; shortly; in brief
- at or within a reasonable distance for seeing
- in the original or natural place or site; in place
- in some unspecified way or manner; or by some unspecified means; somehow; someway; someways; in some way
- in some unspecified way or manner; or by some unspecified means; somehow; someway; someways; in some manner
- without question and beyond doubt; decidedly; unquestionably; emphatically; definitely; by all odds
- a little bit at a time; piecemeal; little by little; bit by bit
- available for use or sale
- in readiness; awaiting
in straitened circumstances
- not having enough money to pay for necessities; hard up; impecunious; penniless; penurious; pinched
- without losing equilibrium; in good spirits
- in the current fashion or style; latest; a la mode; in vogue; modish
- one behind the other; tandem
- (formal) in or into that thing or place; therein; in this
- at or in or to the adjacent residence; next door; in the adjacent house
- at or in or to the adjacent residence; next door; in the adjacent apartment
- (used informally) completely unclothed; bare-assed; bare-ass; in the buff; in the raw; raw; peeled; naked as a jaybird; stark naked
- before now; in the first place; earlier; to begin with; originally
- with reference to the origin or beginning; primitively; originally
- (used informally) completely unclothed; bare-assed; bare-ass; in the altogether; in the raw; raw; peeled; naked as a jaybird; stark naked
- after a very lengthy period of time; in the long run
- as the end result of a succession or process; ultimately; finally; at last; at long last
- before now; earlier; in the beginning; to begin with; originally
- of primary import; primarily
- an appearance carried out personally in someone else's physical presence; in-person
- in the slightest degree or in any respect; at all; the least bit
- to any extent at all; even a little
- for the most part; chiefly; principally; primarily; mainly
- without distinction of one from others; generally; in general
- (used informally) completely unclothed; bare-assed; bare-ass; in the altogether; in the buff; raw; peeled; naked as a jaybird; stark naked
- with regard to fundamentals although not concerning details; in principle; in essence
- (formal) in or into that thing or place; therein; in that
- within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time; yet
- without being tardy; soon enough
- in the correct rhythm
- in entirety
- in fact (used as intensifiers or sentence modifiers); really; truly
- in proper order or sequence; successively
- speaking or singing at the same time; simultaneously; in chorus
- at the same pitch
- (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; (`engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line); busy; engaged
- currently being used
- in the uterus
- in isolation and without reference to anything else
- in a vacuum
- to no avail; vainly
- in an artificial environment outside the living organism; ex vivo
- in an artificial environment outside the living organism; ex vivo
- within a living organism
- in the living organism
- in the current fashion or style; latest; a la mode; in style; modish
- written or drawn or engraved; graphic; graphical
- as written or printed; on paper
- as naked as at birth; mother-naked; naked as the day one was born; naked as the day you were born; in one's birthday suit
- be part of; attach to
judgement in personam
- a judgment rendered against an individual (or corporation) for the payment of money damages; judgment in personam; personal judgment; personal judgement
- a judgment pronounced on the status of some particular subject or property or thing (as opposed to one pronounced on persons); judgment in rem
judgment in personam
- a judgment rendered against an individual (or corporation) for the payment of money damages; judgement in personam; personal judgment; personal judgement
- a judgment pronounced on the status of some particular subject or property or thing (as opposed to one pronounced on persons); judgement in rem
- at the last possible moment; in the nick of time
- Joe, arrived just in time to avoid the bombing.
- He discovers the identity of the killer just in time.
- However, he recovered just in time to remain in the squad.
- cause to stay indoors
- control (others or oneself) or influence skillfully, usually to one's advantage; manipulate; control
- contribute to some cause; contribute; give; chip in
- open violently; kick down
- enter a particular state; set in
laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis
- a refractive surgery procedure that reshapes the cornea; LASIK
- inventory accounting in which the most recently acquired items are assumed to be the first sold; LIFO
- keep or lay aside for future use; store; hive away; put in; salt away; stack away; stash away
- allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of; admit; include
- allow to enter; grant entry to; admit; allow in; intromit
- originate (in); dwell; consist; lie
- be in confinement for childbirth
- listen quietly, without contributing to the conversation
- listen without the speaker's knowledge; eavesdrop
- live in the house where one works; sleep in
- close with or as if with a tight seal; seal in
- place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape; lock away; lock; put away; shut up; shut away; lock up
- live (in a certain place); occupy; reside
- enter a computer; log on; log-in
- the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise; ambush; ambuscade; trap
- cause (something) to be mixed with (something else); blend in
- add as an additional element or part; mix
- occupy a place
- move into a new house or office
- of trains; move into (a station); pull in; get in; draw in
- the act of occupying or taking possession of a building; occupation; occupancy
- engage somebody to enter the army; enlist; draft
- now and then or here and there; occasionally; on occasion; now and then; now and again; at times; from time to time
- come from
- enter a harbor; call at
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness; annoyance; bother; botheration; pain; infliction; pain in the neck
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness; annoyance; bother; botheration; pain; infliction; pain in the ass
- a bothersome annoying person; pain; nuisance
- have, give, or receive a share of; partake; share
- be active in
- do something repeatedly and showing no intention to stop; continue
- introduce gradually
pigs in blankets
- small frankfurters wrapped in biscuit dough and baked
- transport to a destiny through pipes
- bring in through pipes
- eat heartily; dig in
- a pleading that alleges facts so separate that it is difficult to determine which facts the person intends to rely on; alternative pleading
- plug into an outlet; plug into; connect
- arrive suddenly and unannounced
- an instant of time; point
- This total was measured at a single point in time.
- It could have literally fallen over at any point in time."
- At a point in time, he was a co- host to the Upside Down Show.
- enter briefly
- direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes; attract; pull; draw; draw in
- get or bring together; collect
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; gain; take in; clear; make; earn; realize; realise; bring in
- of trains; move into (a station); get in; move in; draw in
- make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity; retreat; pull back; back out; back away; crawfish; crawfish out; withdraw
- register one's arrival at work; clock in; clock on
- introduce; insert; enclose; inclose; stick in; introduce
- break into a conversation; chime in; cut in; butt in; chisel in; barge in; break in
- keep or lay aside for future use; store; hive away; lay in; salt away; stack away; stash away
- set up for use; install; instal; set up
- make an application as for a job or funding; submit
- to insert between other elements; interject; come in; interpose; throw in; inject
- enclose with rails; rail
- earn large sums of money; shovel in
- direct onto a point or target, especially by automatic navigational aids; home in; zero in
- an offensive operation designed to discover or test the enemy's strength (or to obtain other information)
- stop or slow up one's horse or oneself by or as if by pulling the reins; rein
- control and direct with or as if by reins; harness; draw rein; rein
- stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins; rein
- pour or flow in a steady stream
- slang for sexual intercourse; fuck; fucking; screw; screwing; ass; nooky; nookie; piece of ass; piece of tail; shag; shtup
- have sexual intercourse with; sleep together; love; make out; make love; sleep with; get laid; have sex; know; do it; be intimate; have intercourse; have it away; have it off; screw; fuck; jazz; eff; hump; lie with; bed; have a go at it; bang; get it on; bonk
- divide by means of a rope; rope off; cordon off
- draw in as if with a rope; lure
- prepare in preliminary or sketchy form; rough; rough out
- include or exclude by determining judicially or in agreement with rules; rule out
- a sale of a tract of land as a whole without a warranty as to the acreage; contract of hazard
- close with or as if with a tight seal; lock in
- mail in; cause to be delivered
- give one's name or calling card to a servant when making a formal visit
- enter a particular state; kick in
- blow toward the shore
- become established
- push one's way in with one's shoulders
- eat a large amount of food quickly; garbage down; gobble up; bolt down
- earn large sums of money; rake in
- surround completely; enclose; close in; inclose
- announce one's arrival, e.g. at hotels or airports; check in
- become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions; click; get through; dawn; come home; get across; penetrate; fall into place
- pass through; percolate; permeate; filter
- attend as a visitor
- participate in an act of civil disobedience
- sleep later than usual or customary; sleep late
- live in the house where one works; live in
- insert casually; stick in; sneak in; insert
- insert casually; slip in; stick in; insert
- enter surreptitiously; creep in
- place seeds in or on (the ground); inseminate; sow
- a unit of area equal to one inch by one inch square; square inch
- be a substitute; substitute; sub; fill in
- burst or force (a hole) into something; stave
- break in the staves (of)
- get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force; intervene; interfere; interpose
- act as a substitute; substitute; deputize; deputise
- introduce; insert; enclose; inclose; put in; introduce
- insert casually; slip in; sneak in; insert
- take up as if with a sponge; take in; sop up; take up
- attract by using an inexorable force, inducement, etc.; suck
- draw in as if by suction; draw in
- administer on oath to
- provide with shelter
- fool or hoax; gull; dupe; slang; befool; cod; fool; put on; put one over; put one across
- take up mentally; absorb; assimilate; ingest
- suck or take up or in; absorb
- call for and obtain payment of; collect
- express willingness to have in one's home or environs; receive; invite
- visit for entertainment
- fold up; gather in
- see or watch; watch; view; see; catch
- take in, also metaphorically; absorb; suck; imbibe; soak up; sop up; suck up; draw; take up
- take into one's family; adopt
- hear, usually without the knowledge of the speakers; catch; overhear
- serve oneself to, or consume regularly; consume; ingest; take; have
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; gain; clear; make; earn; realize; realise; pull in; bring in
- accept; take up
- take up as if with a sponge; sop up; suck in; take up
- make (clothes) smaller
- exist in large quantity; abound in; pullulate with
- a theater arranged with seats around at least three sides of the stage; arena theater
- add as an extra or as a gratuity
- give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat; drop out; give up; fall by the wayside; drop by the wayside; throw in the towel; quit; chuck up the sponge
- to insert between other elements; interject; come in; interpose; put in; inject
- give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat; drop out; give up; fall by the wayside; drop by the wayside; throw in; quit; chuck up the sponge
- be in connection with something relevant
- make a logical or causal connection; associate; relate; link; colligate; link up; connect
- a basketball shot made by tapping the rebounding ball back into the basket
- add casually to a conversation
- turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase; trade
- eat up; usually refers to a considerable quantity of food; tuck away; put away
- regulate (a radio or television set) in order to receive a certain station or program
- make an entrance by turning from a road
- to surrender someone or something to another; hand over; fork over; fork out; fork up; deliver; render
- carry out (performances); put on
- prepare for sleep; go to bed; bed; crawl in; kip down; hit the hay; hit the sack; sack out; go to sleep; retire
- be a precursor of; inaugurate; introduce
- the introduction of something new
- elect in a voting process
- enter by walking
- enclose with a wall; wall up
- add by mixing or blending on or attaching
- cast a vote by inserting a name that does not appear on the ballot
- write to an organization
- convert ordinary language into code; code; encipher; cipher; cypher; encrypt; inscribe
- direct onto a point or target, especially by automatic navigational aids; range in; home in
- adjust (as by firing under test conditions) the zero of (a gun); zero
- examine closely; focus one's attention on
- Ntakirutimana was sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- Burton spent 14 years in prison from 1992 to 2006.
- She was convicted and served three years in prison.
- Nandini falls in love with Kunal, Mauli's husband.
- In the process, Linus also falls in love with her.
- The team's trainer Toni falls in love with Hayat.
- The species was named in honor of Raymond Laurent.
- The genus is named in honor of Evert I. Schlinger.
- Mulfords Run was named in honor of a local family.
- The church is still in use, offering daily masses.
- The building is still in use as a Chinese buffet.
- The STIR radars are still in use on non-USN vessels.
- I fell in love with one and bought it on the spot.
- Trelawny soon fell in love with Claire Clairmont.
- The two fell in love and she became his mistress.
- His two older brothers were both killed in action.
- Three Germans were killed in action and 15 wounded.
- He is ultimately killed in action by Athrun Zala.
- The company remained in operation until the 1980s.
- These quarries remained in operation until 1915.
- The site remained in operation until the late 1970s.
- The place is important in demonstrating the evolution or pattern of Queensland's history.
- Berenson also appeared in several motion pictures.
- He has also appeared in several sketches on SNL.
- She has also appeared in several ads and short films.
- She played in all five matches and scored 14 goals.
- She played in all 3 matches at this championship.
- At 6 p.m. curfew was put in place for the same day.
- This was put in place in an effort to improve attendance.
- Recuperative measures were put in place and largely worked.
- Boarding is available for students in grades 8-12.
- Everman High School houses students in grades 9-12.
- The school enrolls about 250 students in grades 1-8.
- The race is named in honour of the Brontë sisters.
- It was named in honour of businessman K. C. Irving.
- It is named in honour of Marie Curie-Sklodowska.
- This was due in part to the increasing PC market.
- This is due in part to the high rates of illiteracy in the country.
- This was due in part to the institutional landscape of television in the UK.
- His work can be found in many public collections.
- Excellent sandy beaches are found in many locations.
- Surya temples are found in many parts of India.
- He completed his term in office on 17 December 2007.
- Becker won reelection to another term in office.
- By 109 BC he had finished his term in office.
- It is often used in many types of cellular systems.
- They are widely used in many electronic devices.
- It continues to be used in many other countries.
- The vehicle remained in use so equipped until 2010.
- The school built in 1875 remained in use until 1954.
- Most remained in use in this role until 1902.
- Zhou was subsequently made the military governor of Ningguo Circuit (寧國, headquartered in modern Xuancheng, Anhui).
- In 796, Li Wanrong (李萬榮) the military governor of Xuanwu Circuit (宣武, headquartered in modern Kaifeng, Henan) died.
- In 906, Zhennan was conquered by Yang Wo, the ruler of rival Huainan Circuit (淮南, headquartered in modern Yangzhou, Jiangsu).
- He is the teacher put in charge of the concours.
- Vladimir is put in charge of all the local partisans.
- Stuart Davis was put in charge of forming its committee.
- Connors wonders if they've somehow gone back in time.
- Their romance goes back in time more than thirty years.
- Meanwhile, Jim travels back in time and poses as a statue.
- She was arrested and sentenced to 27 months in prison.
- He was convicted and sentenced to six months in prison.
- He was found guilty and sentenced to 13 months in prison.
- All are several hundred kilometers in diameter and range in height from 14 to 18 km.
- Based on the absolute magnitude of 15.1, it may measure several kilometers in diameter.
- Based on the absolute magnitude of 10.6, it may measure tens of kilometers in diameter.
- If convicted, Cadden and Chin faced life in prison.
- She was sentenced to 27 years to life in prison.
- He was found guilty and sentenced to life in prison.
- For Red Stitch he has appeared in many productions.
- Casa Milà appeared in many satirical magazines.
- Pooja Bhatt appeared in many bold shoots like Stardust.
- Meanwhile, John has fallen in love with Georgia.
- But Magdalena has fallen in love with Alejandro.
- Meanwhile, Frik and Morgan have fallen in love.
- Snowball died in office on 16 March the next year.
- Kittson died in office of smallpox at St. Boniface.
- Legault died in office in Maniwaki at the age of 50.
- Kruger voted in favor of same-sex marriage in 2011.
- Purtell voted in favor of the Civil Rights Act of 1957.
- In July 2012, Donnelly voted in favor of H.R.
- She finished in third place in both competitions.
- In the 2005–06 season they finished in third place.
- Rioter finished in third place and El Diablo fourth.
- She became estranged from her family later in life.
- Yet other puzzles are not solved until later in life.
- He received a number of honorary degrees later in life.
- They finished in second place with 29.25 points.
- The team finished in second in the 2007 race.
- Sussex finished in second place, their best placing yet.
- Death won’t stop these two teens from falling in love.
- As for Trudi, she ends up falling in love with Cavanaugh.
- The dance most commonly represents the couple falling in love.
- Other than size, sexes are similar in appearance.
- It is very similar in appearance to the TMA-4.
- It is similar in appearance to "Apterodina".
- She appeared in more than twenty films since 2003.
- She appeared in more than ninety films since 1968.
- She has appeared in more than ten films since 2009.
- Tobacco was mainly used in conjunction with cigarettes.
- Diaphragms and caps are often used in conjunction with spermicides.
- The harp stand was typically used in conjunction with the stub switch.
- The gene has also been found in other germ cell tumors.
- Similar results have been found in other jurisdictions.
- Related words are also found in other Turkic languages.
- The marriage ended in divorce after about a year.
- Their marriage ended in divorce in 1987 or 1988.
- Dorothea's second marriage ended in divorce in 1596.
- Baji Prabhu was second in command of this contingent.
- Captain Martin and his second in command, Sgt.
- St. John was believed to be Rawlins’ second in command.
- The record is expected to be released in late 2016.
- The 2018 decision was released in late February.
- It was released in late 1993 on Mercury Records.
- He made 38 appearances in all competitions, a career high.
- He made 170 appearances in all competitions in four years.
- 2006–07 brought Almunia 14 appearances in all competitions.
- As a child, he participated in several plays.
- She has participated in several dance and song contests.
- As a celebrity, he has participated in several game shows.
- He also appeared in numerous episodes of "Emergency!"
- His poems appeared in numerous anthologies and journals.
- He also appeared in numerous comedic skits.
- The top 2 teams in each group qualify for the I.F.C.
- Top four teams in each group advance to quarterfinals.
- The top 2 teams in each group qualify for the S.2.F.C.
- Both it and the W33 remained in service until 1992.
- She remained in service through the end of 1955.
- The cab cars remained in service as passenger coaches.
- He completed his Bachelor's degree in economics.
- He graduated from CCNY in 1949 with a degree in economics.
- degree in economics from the University of Michigan in 1984.
- An album "Vaudeville" was released in early 1987.
- "McDull, The Alumni", was released in early 2006.
- His self-titled debut album was released in early 2005.
- It is found in most of southern and central Europe.
- It is found in most of Europe and in eastern Russia.
- His khanqah and the order is still in existence.
- Many of these companies are still in existence today.
- The Pen is one of the few still in existence.
- A son was born to her in 1916 who died in infancy.
- 1912) (a younger brother, Cyril, died in infancy).
- They had one son, Edward Lake, who died in infancy.
- Irwin was also involved in several media campaigns.
- In 2008, Cloutier was involved in several projects.
- Black (1936), the company was involved in several mergers.
- Mixed team was also introduced for the 1st time in history.
- At that time in history it was initially known as "provincialism".
- It was the first time in history Juventus lost on their home debut.
- He graduated with a degree in political science.
- degree in political economy in 1990.
- Hevesi has a BA degree in political science from Queens College.
- Their headquarters is located in downtown Ishtar.
- The Distinction is located in downtown Dubai.
- Its offices are located in downtown St. Catharines, Ontario.
- These stores are still in operation as of 2013.
- The School is still in operation as part of The Place.
- This community program is still in operation.
- He finished in fourth place with 2.6% of the vote.
- The team finished in fourth place with a record.
- In the Eredivisie, the team finished in fourth place.
- Those two rival clubs appeared in all the finals.
- Obituaries appeared in all the major broadsheets.
- Hopper appeared in all 22 episodes that were filmed.
- He was involved in politics in his university days.
- Adampour was involved in politics from an early age.
- Since 2014 he has been actively involved in politics.
- The Board ruled in favor of the studio management.
- In the end the court ruled in favor of the states.
- Again, the High Court ruled in favor of the trust.
- He graduated with a degree in business administration.
- He is currently working on his degree in business administration.
- Before becoming a professional chef she earned a degree in business.
- It is found in southern Somalia and eastern Kenya.
- It is found in southern Tanzania, Malawi and Zambia.
- It is found in southern Nigeria and western Cameroon.
- After that he served in various Fleet assignments.
- He served in various judicial capacities in Seville.
- The Commando served in various places throughout the world.
- This angelfish grows to a size of 50 cm in length.
- The Agulhas long-billed lark is 18–20 cm in length.
- It grows to an average size of 16.6 cm in length.
- John was placed in charge of the Order Department.
- He was placed in charge of the company's legal and trust work.
- Koizumi was again placed in charge of the game's player characters.
- Prosper was also involved in many real estate dealings.
- During the 13th century, sorcery was involved in many deaths.
- He has been involved in many challenging real estate transactions.
- In 2009, she came in second place in Ms. Olympia.
- "Justified" by Justin Timberlake came in second place.
- Luca Mazzanti, who came in second, inherited the victory.
- War Tax overprints were used in other capacities.
- The term may also be used in other jurisdictions.
- This concept was also used in other Marvel card sets.
- Five Australian Democrats senators voted in favour.
- The vestry meeting had voted in favour, 69 to 3.
- All 46 delegates voted in favour of Suker's candidature.
- Nerve cells are found in all parts of the colony.
- Parmales can be found in all the major world oceans.
- Mammals are found in all the regions of Canada.
- Fotomaker did not tour in support of "Transfer Station".
- He also launched a worldwide tour in support of the album.
- During his time in office the British invaded Java.
- His time in office was marked by a dispute with the Parsis.
- Hawke wrote that he had very few regrets over his time in office.
- The sori are darker and measure 1 mm in diameter.
- It is about 5.5 mm long and 3.1 mm in diameter.
- Large ovarian eggs may range from 8–14 mm in diameter.
- Tokmok Airport is currently not in use by commercial airlines.
- The royal parts of the palace are open to the public when not in use.
- The palace may be visited by the public on guided tours when not in use.
- The burrowing anemone grows up to 8 cm in diameter.
- They contain up to 8 oval seeds measuring 1 cm in diameter.
- The lobes are 2 to 7 cm in diameter.
- Mito is located in central Ibaraki Prefecture.
- It is located in central Kreuzberg.
- Gustaf Adolf Square is a town square located in central Gothenburg.
- Other names in common use include: 3β-HSD is potently inhibited by azastene, cyanoketone, epostane, and trilostane.
- Also, the number of sales of Smith's map appears to have topped those of Greenough's map (196 copies sold), although neither map sold well and there are only 15 names in common between Smith's subscribers' list and the list of those who bought the Geological Society's map.
- This system remained in place until the single "2.
- The rails remained in place for about a year.
- The government remained in place until 1947.
- The overall award winner is indicated in bold type.
- Known building dates are also indicated in bold.
- National champions are indicated in bold.
- degree in history from Sindh University, Jamshoro in 1963.
- Davis earned a master's degree in history.
- He graduated from Harvard with a degree in history in June 2009.
- Later in November he was again mentioned in despatches.
- Crichton was mentioned in despatches.
- He was mentioned in despatches.
- She ended up spending four and a half years in jail.
- Ionescu was eventually sentenced to six years in jail.
- If convicted, Kılıç could face up to 15 years in jail.
- He participated in many events in Madhubani.
- In same time, he participated in many big projects in the world.
- He participated in many exhibitions.
- He was probably at least in part of Armenian descent.
- These were often funded, at least in part, from grants from the Empire.
- This is at least in part due to the fact that they have overlapping genes.
- "Red Rocks kick started my whole interest in music.
- Mykle also had an avid interest in music all his life.
- From an early age Nie Er displayed an interest in music.
- Several of those men were killed in battle.
- Díaz Pimienta was killed in battle in 1652.
- His brother was killed in battle in 1811.
- He has a bachelor's degree in law from the University of Rome.
- He graduated with a degree in law from the Universidad del Rosario.
- Schmidt-Ott had a degree in law.
- In the late 1920s she was placed in reserve at Rosyth.
- The ship was again placed in reserve from 1927 until 1933.
- Afterwards, she was placed in reserve.
- The unit was to be retained but reduced in size.
- Furthermore, the coins were slightly reduced in size.
- The mainsail is reduced in size or eliminated altogether.
- She has also appeared in various art fairs across Japan.
- He also appeared in various films, notably "One Trick Pony".
- She appeared in various commercials.
- He played for Modo and led the team in scoring.
- He led the team in scoring in his rookie year.
- Tang led his team in scoring averaging 18 points per game.
- Negotiations began in late December 1400 in Hrodna.
- Filming for the rest of season one began in late 2018.
- Initial work on the sequel began in late December 1998.
- Toronto also received $8+ million in cash from the Marlins.
- The Chinese government sent $1.2 million in cash to Pakistan.
- In 1962, Revlon purchased Evan-Picone for $12 million in cash.
- He left in 2007 to pursue a full-time career in music.
- Dern moved to Nashville to pursue a career in music in 1994.
- Brewer maintained a career in music lasting over five decades.
- The song has been featured in several Hollywood movies.
- Noelle has been featured in several different articles.
- She has been featured in several national advertising campaigns.
- This description is expressed in terms of an abugida.
- The efficiency of an enzyme can be expressed in terms of "k"/"K".
- This strict upper limit is expressed in terms of the channel capacity.