‹ Inaudibly Inaugurally ›
Meanings and phrases
- occurring at or characteristic of a formal investiture or induction
- serving to set in motion; initiative; initiatory; first; maiden
- an address delivered at an inaugural ceremony (especially by a United States president); inaugural address
- the ceremonial induction into a position; inauguration
- an address delivered at an inaugural ceremony (especially by a United States president); inaugural
- He gave the inaugural address: "Agassis and Glacial Geology".
- On March 4, 1865, Lincoln delivered his second inaugural address.
- In his inaugural address Lincoln endorsed the proposed amendment.
- The inaugural season was held over 2016 and 2017.
- The inaugural season was held over 2015 and 2016.
- He won UFL Coach of Year in their inaugural season.
- The club won the inaugural 2013 Euro Winners Cup.
- PGA Tour Latinoamérica won the inaugural event, 13−7.
- Leslie Graham won the inaugural championship in 1949.
- The inaugural edition of the event was held in 2013.
- The inaugural edition started in February 2013.
- Six teams played the inaugural edition in summer 2011.
- Perth Glory won this cup in its inaugural year.
- In its inaugural year, the Factory had $58,000 in sales.
- in the school's inaugural year in 1872.
- 32,384 students took part in the inaugural event.
- PGA Tour Latinoamérica won the inaugural event, 13−7.
- The inaugural event was completed on 12 November 2004.
- The Council held its inaugural meeting in Oslo in 2002.
- The committee held its inaugural meeting on 20 March 2013.
- The inaugural meeting of Phoenix FM was held on 10 April 2007.
- In June 2007, VCOM graduated its inaugural class of 139 students.
- He was inducted into the Aerospace Walk of Honor 1990 inaugural class.
- In 2019, she was made a member of the Order of Yukon's inaugural class.
- France accepted an invitation to play in the inaugural tournament in 2009.
- Japan have played in every Rugby World Cup since the inaugural tournament in 1987.
- The winner of the inaugural tournament was Belgium, who defeated Spain in the main final.
- New South Wales took out the inaugural match, 28-4.
- On April 29, 2019 he made his debut in the club's inaugural match.
- The inaugural match was won by Naomi, after she last eliminated Bayley.
- ESPN held a broadcast on campus preceding the inaugural game in Armstrong Stadium.
- It featured an inaugural game between the New York Liberty and the Los Angeles Sparks.
- Following the inaugural game's blowout score, football was replaced with chariot races until 1916.
- Matthews was the inaugural winner of the Ballon d'Or.
- The inaugural winner was the Southern team.
- Its inaugural winner was Benfica who beat Agrária by 5–0.
- became the inaugural winners of the new league.
- In 2014 Westad became the inaugural holder of the S.T.
- She became the inaugural president and served through 1984.
- The inaugural champion was Ohio State University.
- The inaugural champion was Adam Cole.
- After the "official" inaugural race in 1972
- The inaugural race occurred on December 3, 1977, and was won by Lee Fidler in a time of 2:19:04.
- In the inaugural race, Secretariat set a world record time for miles on dirt while winning by lengths.
- He was elected during the inaugural meeting of PAFA in Dakar, Senegal.
- Both fanbases later defaced property during the inaugural year of the rivalry.
- Nicknamed "the Hump" it gained legendary status during the inaugural 1966 Can Am race.
- The horse Aristides won the inaugural running of the Kentucky Derby.
- It was established in 1869, and the inaugural running was won by "Absentee".
- It was established in 1913, and the inaugural running was won by "Red Damsel".
- Acroni Jesenice was confirmed to become an inaugural member.
- Iarusci was an inaugural member of Canadian Soccer Hall of Fame, inducted in 2000.
- For the 2019/20 season, Llantwit will be an inaugural member of the FAW Championship.
- At the event, Cole won the match to become the inaugural champion.
- On December 27, Akira defeated Tajiri to become the inaugural WNC Champion.
- England won 4–2, and so are regarded as having become the inaugural Unofficial Football World Champions.
- In 1917 Barker was included in the Philadelphia Ten’s inaugural exhibition.
- In 1917 she participated in the inaugural exhibition of the Philadelphia Ten.
- She participated in the inaugural exhibition of the Museo de Arte Moderno in Mexico City in 1964.
- Amateur is instituted, with Charles B. Macdonald winning the inaugural event.
- Sweden was the first, winning the inaugural pageant in 1951 and the second pageant in 1952.
- More titles followed, winning the inaugural Honda CRX Championship in 1988, and again in 1990.
- Ricky Johnson beat Johnny Greaves to win the inaugural event.
- The Steel progressed undefeated that year to win the inaugural ANZ Premiership season.
- The Canadians would go on to win the inaugural edition of the tournament in a penalty shoot-out over Haiti.
- The inaugural issue appeared in the fall of 1969.
- The name of the paper on its inaugural issue was the "Alexandria Daily Town Talk".
- The book was called a "magnum opus" in the inaugural issue of "(Cult)ure Magazine".
- His inaugural lecture at the university was "".
- Higginson gave the inaugural lecture himself in 1997.
- The inaugural lecture was delivered by General Erskine himself.
- In his inaugural speech, he acknowledged the "multiversity" concept of Gonzalez who established the system.
- The Patriarch wished the President good health and strength to fulfil all the promises made in his inaugural speech.
- Bala promised in his inaugural speech that his administration will take decisions that are in the best interest of the University.
- In 1991 he was awarded the inaugural D.L.
- Kelly Ann Doyle was awarded the inaugural Shem Downey Player of the Match award.
- Mr. Young was jointly awarded the inaugural Horatio Alger Award for initiative and excellence in 1947.
- On 29 March 2009, Boliviana of Aviación (Boa) made its inaugural flight.
- The inaugural flight to Tarija was made from El Alto International Airport.
- "Columbia" was the first space-worthy orbiter, and made its inaugural flight in 1981.