‹ Incidentally Incienso ›
Meanings and phrases
- There were also incidents involving arson, vandalism and gunfire.
- Only incidents involving members of the NYPD are investigated by the CCRB.
- The Commission is aware of two unconfirmed incidents involving water balls.
- They were also concerned about several incidents involving Seton Hall players.
- During Chiang's rule, attacks on foreigners by Kuomintang forces flared up in several incidents.
- The "Garde du Corps" featured conspicuously in several incidents in the opening stages of the French Revolution.
- Several Bangladeshi students were severely injured in violent incidents.
- Like last year, the pride parade took place without any violent incidents.
- After several violent incidents, including beating up a roadie, he was fired.
- War-time coverage of such incidents was severely restricted, however.
- Trauma caused by such incidents is usually obvious and easily identified.
- Not all such incidents were distressing to the youth who experienced them.
- In May 2010, there were a number of incidents in the area.
- Principal photography did not go well; a number of incidents slowed production.
- The number of incidents had been declining, even before the September 11 attacks.
- The New Routemaster has been involved in several accidents and incidents:
- An important part of the course is case studies of real accidents and incidents with analysis using "MRM terminology".
- List of aviation accidents and incidents in Guatemala This is a list of aviation accidents and incidents in Guatemala.
- The most deadly of incidents occurred on July 9, 2006.
- Many such unbelievable incidents occurred in the short span of his life.
- The alleged incidents occurred between September 5, 1893 and June 1, 1897.
- Several other incidents also occurred in the following days.
- Two other incidents with vessels occurred near Ma Wan and Tuen Mun.
- Several other incidents connected to the story of Aeacus are mentioned by Ovid.
- In 1994, two were lost in separate incidents.
- McGowan pleaded to conspiracy and to two separate incidents of arson.
- Two separate incidents involving sexual misconduct between employees and inmates brought to light in 2001.
- Fryar has had several off-field incidents during and after his career.
- Robinson was involved in some off-field incidents during his time at Carlton.
- Purley has the largest station ground, but dealt with the fewest incidents during 2006/07.
- There were nine terrorist incidents with more than hundred deaths in conflict zones.
- List of terrorist incidents in India This is a list of terrorist incidents in India.
- Its purpose is rapid deployment to civilian protests and other major incidents.
- Another area identified in Bain's report was the FRS' capacity to respond to major incidents.
- Prior to major incidents in the Overwatch League, there were known cases of controversial acts.
- Officers are trained as first responders and respond to such incidents such as boating, snowmobile, and ATV accidents.
- Price and production levels vary from season to season, and from year to year, due to weather and incidents such as fires.
- Complete list of deployments Texas A&M Task Force 1 personnel have responded to incidents such as 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina.
- During the race, AJ Foyt had a series of incidents and penalties.
- The procedure was implemented in 1996 after a series of incidents where doors opened in the tunnel.
- However, a series of incidents in the 1960s marked the intensification of Argentine sovereignty claims.
- In 2009, the administration reported there were zero incidents of bullying in the district.
- The Line Mountain High School administration reported there were three incidents of bullying in the school in 2012.
- There have been other similar incidents involving Muslim assailants in particular.
- Al-Zaidi's shoeing inspired many similar incidents of political protest around the world.
- Israel commits itself to taking steps to prevent a recurrence of similar incidents in the future."