‹ Indirection Indirectness ›
Meanings and phrases
- not in a forthright manner
- Bullets can achieve this directly or indirectly.
- Jain owns 23% of IIFL, directly or indirectly.
- directly or indirectly interested."
- He was still a PhD advisor directly and indirectly.
- Booms cause injuries and deaths directly and indirectly by knocking people overboard.
- Most of town's population are employed directly and indirectly in the mining industry.
- Le Chatelier proposed France should control Morocco indirectly through the sultanate.
- HNL on down, or indirectly through the associations of professional football clubs, who manage 1.
- The Coriolis effect caused by the rotation of the Earth can be seen indirectly through the motion of a Foucault pendulum.
- The presence of indirectly elected members began in 1974.
- The Ntlo ya Dikgosi (House of Chiefs) is indirectly elected.
- The Mayor-President is indirectly elected by the plenary assembly.