‹ Industrially Industrious ›
Meanings and phrases
- The water industry is at the service of other industries, e.g.
- Chemical and cement plants along with other industries also benefit.
- Many of the unions in other industries had already agreed to pay cuts.
- Traditional industries such as coir and handloom are now faced with several problems.
- However, the rural areas still retain industries such as dairy, vineyards, and stone.
- The city also hosts several major industries such as Coca-Cola and South African Breweries.
- Agriculture and forestry are two major industries.
- Farming, forestry and tourism are the major industries.
- Its major industries are tourism, agriculture, and fishing.
- Today its main industries are fishing and tourism.
- Forestry and Agriculture are the two main industries.
- The main industries of the area are sheep and beef cattle.
- They helped develop New York City's manufacturing industries.
- The performance of individual manufacturing industries has been uneven, however.
- Hosur is an industrial hub and houses several automobile and manufacturing industries.
- Mittelsteine was thus a natural choice for the location of various industries.
- He invested heavily in various industries, including copper, steel, mining, and railways.
- Freight cars regularly traversed the bridge to deliver to various industries in Harrison.
- Main industries include agriculture and fishing.
- Other industries include woodworking and construction.
- Important Greek industries include tourism and shipping.
- Online transactions soon were a big part of many industries.
- Over the next several years, many industries were established there.
- And that change is reflected in many industries as well as the hangover market.
- Small Maithili and Angika language film industries also operate.
- Filmfare Awards initially recognizing the Hindi film industries.
- Bihar also has relatively smaller Angika, and Magahi film industries.
- Wool, lead and coal were other local industries.
- Farming and oil are the major local industries.
- Development of industries including: chemical, paper, and apparel.
- Raptor focuses on various industries including sports, consumer, technology, media, entertainment, and financial services.
- At present, Xingping has developed more than 50 industries including maritime, aviation, electronics, medicine, and light industry.
- Its major economic sectors are service industries and manufacturing.
- The economy was based principally on agriculture, craftmanship and the service industries.
- Naha is an economic center of Okinawa dominated by tourism, retail and service industries.
- A decision was made in 1968 to build a new industries complex.
- In a period of 3 years, 14 new industries were founded in Monterrey.
- The favours are mainly land, mining leases and licences for new industries.
- Mareel is designed as a multi use venue and hub for the creative industries.
- Weatherley has had a longstanding interest in promoting the creative industries.
- The upperground consists of firms and businesses engaged in creative industries.
- Batticaloa shows a huge potential for tourism related industries.
- In retirement King has continued to work in defense and intelligence related industries.
- The other units in the battalion were mainly recruited from coal mining and related industries.
- The Network Hub hosts businesses from different industries.
- LabX Media Group operates under a number of different brands representing different industries.
- He is the only individual to have created two Fortune 500 companies in different industries (KB Home and SunAmerica).
- Recruitment was particularly strong in heavy industries.
- Austria's nationalized heavy industries were in trouble.
- Besides this, several heavy industries were also set up in the city.
- Others work in a variety of industries.
- It represented stationary engine drivers and cranemen in a wide variety of industries.
- SNF has customers in over 130 countries and supplies products to a wide variety of industries.
- Different colors available for textile industries, including Redwood, Coyote, New Green, and Buffalo.
- Women spent less time working in the family home, and took jobs in the domestic-service and textile industries.
- The economy, traditionally connected to textile industries and craftsmen, is now increasingly based on services.
- These small industries became the beginning of the industrialization of Monterrey.
- Today, Castel Campagnano's economy revolves mostly around agriculture, small industries and tourism.
- Today, Crocetta's economy is based on a network of family agriculture, small industries and services.
- PFAS chemicals are used in a wide range of industries.
- Onley also offers training places in a range of industries and activities.
- By the end of the scheme in March 1927, almost £75 million had been guaranteed to a range of industries.
- Many small and cottage industries also do business here.
- A small section of the people are now employed in cottage industries.
- Embroidery cottage industries, some employing over 800 people, grew to supply these items.
- Tourism, small industry and commerce are the primary industries in the region.
- Secondary industries helped reduce the state's dependence on primary industries.
- The city's primary industries include cigarette-packing, food processing and sculpture.
- There are also some important industries.
- For some very important industries, more privileges were provided.
- Formerly cotton and textile machinery were important industries in the town.
- In the past this was an important centre for the iron and steel, and chemical industries.
- It produces a variety of basic chemicals supplied to chemical industries, in Japan and abroad.
- Economically, the area developed heavy and chemical industries based on abundant hydroelectric electricity.
- Other sectors that were held back by restrictions were the wine and mining industries.
- The territory's cattle and mining industries continued to expand and new settlers kept arriving.
- It was founded by the Rothschild family, combining a few of their many subsidiaries in the metals and mining industries.
- The economy of Belozersk is based on the timber and food industries.
- Bitola also has significant capacity in the textile and food industries.
- Loknya contains enterprises of timber and food industries, the biggest being the bakery.
- He works as a strategic advisor across all industries and sectors.
- At present, there are more than 35,500 MIA members working in all industries and states of Malaysia.
- The party pursued state socialism, under which all industries were nationalized and a command economy was implemented.