‹ Inequalities Inequitable ›
Meanings and phrases
- lack of equality
- Corporate power can also increase income inequality.
- High unemployment and income inequality are long-term challenges.
- The dissolution of the former regime also increased overall income inequality.
- FFL argues that abortion comes from gender inequality.
- The final changes concerning gender inequality were made on 25 April 2006.
- AWARE publicly focused on issues they called "women's rights" and "gender inequality".
- Garcia said his measure would reduce social and economic inequality in Peru.
- China has a high level of economic inequality, which has increased in the past few decades.
- Although Chile has high economic inequality, as measured by the Gini index, it is close to the regional mean.
- Another feature of chiefdoms is therefore pervasive social inequality.
- In urban areas social inequality is most evident and it's extreme in Luanda.
- This is where parenting practices play into a larger social inequality issue.
- Poverty gap index ignores the effect of inequality between the poor.
- One of the largest workplace and societal inequalities is the inequality between genders.
- Let us reduce the enormous and growing inequality between the rich and poor in our society.
- Bowers found the stage an ideal platform from which to espouse his opposition to racial inequality.
- Boas was especially concerned with racial inequality, which his research had indicated is not biological in origin, but rather social.
- A poem by Gil Scott-Heron called "Whitey on the Moon" illustrated the racial inequality in the United States that was highlighted by the Space Race.