‹ Inflict Inflicting ›
Meanings and phrases
- The Red Army inflicted heavy losses on the enemy.
- He inflicted heavy damage on the forts and town.
- In 2018, they inflicted heavy damage on the Azadi stadium.
- Minor damage was inflicted upon several structures.
- Physical torture was also often inflicted upon victims.
- Owen later blames Gary for the predicament that he caused Phelan to inflicted upon them.
- Nor was property crime the extent of damage inflicted upon the Native American populations.
- The damage inflicted was so serious that scuttled the boat with a torpedo the following day.
- She was scuttled following damage inflicted by US carrier-borne aircraft in mid-Atlantic, in May 1943.