‹ Ingratitude Ingredients ›
Meanings and phrases
- a component of a mixture or compound
- an abstract part of something; component; constituent; element; factor
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking; fixings
- The active ingredient in WKT sealing compound is polydimethylsiloxane.
- As active ingredient (a.i.)
- The active ingredient in the sap is a diterpene ester called ingenol mebutate.
- "Cozido de grão" is prepared with chickpeas as the main ingredient.
- Jordanian soups are usually named after their main ingredient such as:
- Water is the main ingredient of beer, accounting for 93% of its weight.
- Carl's guitar playing [was] a key ingredient."
- Affordability is a key ingredient to Caterham Graduates racing.
- However the key ingredient, which is pork belly, was not very affordable for many people at that time.
- Earth is thus a primary ingredient of natural building.
- Water is the chief constituent in all drinks, and the primary ingredient in most.
- Amla is a primary ingredient of Chyawanaprash which makes it rich in Vitamin C (445 mg/100g).