‹ Initiative Initiator ›
Meanings and phrases
- He gave financial support to Stanisław Konarski's initiatives such as the Collegium Nobilium.
- Reddy, is involved in several South African charity initiatives such as the Orphans of AIDS Trust Fund.
- The local government sponsors carsharing and carpooling initiatives such as "Autodelen" and "Meerijden.nu".
- They organized a number of funds that were redirected to other initiatives, such as students abroad.
- He was also successful in persuading Bush to take the case of Iraq to the United Nations, and in moderating other initiatives.
- In addition to these recommendations, ACUS hosts trainings, working groups, and other initiatives for agency and Congressional staff.
- Unlike policy initiatives by previous first ladies (such as Michelle Obama's Let's Move!
- The organization also leads national public policy initiatives and international public health programs.
- He also advocated faith-based policy initiatives by the federal government based upon Judeo-Christian values.
- A variety of programs and initiatives were created by participants inspired by the projects’ programming.
- In addition to legislation, there are several non-governmental programs and initiatives aimed at the issue.
- Diaz conducted the first national study on hip-hop education programs and initiatives in partnership with Pedro Noguera and Edward Fergus.
- Joel has announced numerous new initiatives and programs.
- In fall 2018, two new initiatives would begin on selected lines to reduce delays.
- Nevertheless, many private sector owners opposed the new initiatives that infringed on their power.
- SAC took several initiatives towards a reunification with SAF.
- Widener has several initiatives aimed at benefiting the surrounding community.
- He immediately undertook several initiatives to reduce tensions and conflict in West Africa.
- Members are tasked with spearheading national development initiatives.
- Additionally, the Chinese authorities are slated to implement new development initiatives in the country.
- Plan grants play a vital role in the development initiatives of local governments for execution of the sectoral projects.
- Indspire's key initiatives include:
- Other initiatives include immunizations, family enrichment programs, and family food production.
- Other city initiatives include the creation of MODON Lake Park, which is located near the city of Dammam.
- The government is proving its commitment and willingness to develop tourism through a number of initiatives.
- In South Africa, he has served as key economic advisor to the ANC-led government on a number of initiatives.
- Since the arrests, a number of initiatives have been launched to pressure the Turkish government to release the activists.
- The GFP is partially funded by the following grants and research initiatives:
- Papers are expected from individual and team research initiatives among the academic, government and private sectors.
- Dr. LeBlanc has served as principal investigator or co-principal investigator on eight federally-funded research initiatives.
- Another important function of the Club was its broader educational initiatives.
- The Commission actively supports educational initiatives associated with astrophysics.
- The company also provides a programme of professional workshops and educational initiatives.
- She has also led or advised AIA initiatives including the AIA Equity in Architecture Commission, AIA Women's Leadership Summit, and AIA Diversity Council.
- The Bowden development is leading the way with many groundbreaking initiatives including energy reduction through passive and active measures for buildings.
- The committee collects funds through campus initiatives including annual perennial plant sale and sales of reusable, metal water bottles featuring the King's logo.