‹ Inspections Inspectorate ›
Meanings and phrases
- a high ranking police officer
- an investigator who observes carefully; examiner
- a fictional detective in novels by Georges Simenon; Commissaire Maigret
Office of Inspector General
- the investigative arm of the Federal Trade Commission; OIG
- a military officer responsible for investigations
- HUD's inspector general cleared Carson of misconduct in September 2019.
- Under the Bourbon Restoration he served as an inspector general of infantry.
- Muchdi was shifted to the non-combat role of deputy inspector general of TNI.
- Anand appears and reveals he is a police inspector.
- A female police inspector arrives with her force.
- Finally, they get help of one police inspector Iqbal.
- The epaulettes rank badge of chief inspector is three silver pips.
- It is senior to that of sergeant, and junior to that of chief inspector.
- He then worked as a public servant, notably as chief inspector of France's nuclear installations.
- Ernannte Bürgerschaft), but she refused to do so with regard to her occupation as a school inspector.
- The following year, she became the first woman in Hamburg to be appointed a school inspector ("Oberschulrätin").
- He was also a school inspector, prolific author of scientific and popular books, broadcaster, and conservationist.