‹ Inspectorship Inspirational ›
Meanings and phrases
- arousal of the mind to special unusual activity or creativity
- a product of your creative thinking and work; brainchild
- (theology) a special influence of a divinity on the minds of human beings; divine guidance
- the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing; inhalation; aspiration; intake; breathing in
- a sudden intuition as part of solving a problem
- arousing to a particular emotion or action; stirring
- Another source of inspiration was her six-year stay in Japan.
- The Upanishads was a great source of inspiration to Schopenhauer.
- A constant source of inspiration for his music has come from Thailand.
- He drew inspiration from the ideas of Joseph Rabinowitz.
- In creating "Tetris", he drew inspiration from these toys.
- She drew inspiration from John Laughlin’s work in abstract art.
- Brunelli says that he took inspiration from Arte Povera.
- Its base-building gameplay also took inspiration from "".
- Beard took inspiration from his own family life and stepdaughter.
- Spraggan explains the inspiration behind "Tea and Toast".
- That's an inspiration behind ["Real Sound: Kaze no Regret"] as well.
- The inspiration behind came from a New Year's Eve party at Swift's London residence.
- The game draws inspiration from Space Station 13.
- He draws inspiration from people he meets in New Orleans.
- Williams also draws inspiration from numerous video games.
- Allen Ginsberg also found inspiration in music.
- A number of artists have found inspiration from the quays.
- Koen found inspiration from her interest in the eighteenth century.
- He has a multitude of tattoos the vast majority drawing inspiration either from his family or his faith.
- Noted architect John Steinmann designed much of the 1957 church, drawing inspiration from Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Music verged toward lo-fi, noisy punk rock, occasionally drawing inspiration from Russian reggae and folk tunes.
- is one of the sources of inspiration for Rand's thought.
- is one of the sources of inspiration for Ayn Rand's thought.
- He also states that Kate Bush, Woodkid and Goldfrapp are sources of inspiration.
- Logic cites Frank Sinatra as his main inspiration.
- Mila has cited Janet Jackson as her main inspiration.
- Betts' main inspiration was a young woman named Tayla, who died suddenly.
- His work has also served as inspiration or been referenced in numerous films.
- "Danger Diabolik" also served as inspiration for the Nut Room and Inventing Room.
- Allegedly, it is said to have served as inspiration for the US Vought F7U-3 Cutlass.
- He founded Shangrila Resort in Skardu, taking inspiration from James Hilton's novel "Lost Horizon".
- The name originates from "Betty Bossi", a fictional character created in the mid-1950s, taking inspiration from Betty Crocker.
- The party promote and practice crowdfunding, taking inspiration from some political parties in developed nations around the world.
- The inspiration came from Taj mahal as is quite visible from its architecture.
- Much of its inspiration came from the melodic metal scene found in the Nordic countries.
- The inspiration came to McLean one morning while looking at a book about Vincent Van Gogh.
- Miller also said he takes inspiration from Chef Rene Redzepi's way of doing things.
- The game takes inspiration from "Theme Hospital", "Dungeon Keeper", and "Dwarf Fortress".
- It takes inspiration from among other monuments Bryn Celli Ddu, Barclodiad y Gawres, and Stoney Littleton Long Barrow.
- The lunate or uncial epsilon has also provided inspiration for the euro sign (€).
- Seckford Hall, with its allegedly haunted room and secret passageway provided inspiration for her later writing.
- His experiences in the worlds of academe, the Church of England, and the arts have all provided inspiration for his work.
- Their songs typically have romantic lyrics and draw inspiration from their personal lives or books as well as movies.
- From a wealthy family, she was able to spend the winter months in Bermuda and draw inspiration from the gardens there.
- The first two poems ("The castles" and "The escutcheons") draw inspiration from the material and spiritual natures of Portugal.
- It became the inspiration for two films (see below for details).
- Kane and the song became the inspiration for the Betty Boop cartoons that debuted in 1930.
- She became the inspiration for "Josie and the Pussycats" while the couple were on a cruise.
- He is an inspiration for many Arabian sarcastic journalists.
- He is the inspiration for many revolutionary directors and producers such as R. Narayana Murthy.
- Einstein has been the subject of or inspiration for many novels, films, plays, and works of music.
- It was a major inspiration for the modern environmentalist movement.
- He is cited as a major inspiration by animator John Kricfalusi, among others.
- The major inspiration for the Ionian School was considered to be the Italian musical tradition.
- They provided the inspiration for the Garlands in "The Old Curiosity Shop".
- The Lincheng Outrage provided the inspiration for the 1932 Marlene Dietrich film "Shanghai Express".
- She provided the inspiration for the character of Mademoiselle Lise Lundi in the 2009 film "Korkoro", written and directed by Tony Gatlif.
- Some believe that divine inspiration makes our present Bibles inerrant.
- Phelps later claimed the book came from divine inspiration: "The angel said unto me 'Write!'
- They assert their belief that this name was given by divine inspiration and should be retained.