‹ Inspire Inspirer ›
Meanings and phrases
- being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods; divine; elysian
- ALGOL 60 inspired many languages that followed it.
- Sufi spiritualism inspired many Bengali Muslim writers.
- The beauty of famed courtesans has inspired many a song.
- Just as Bates had been inspired to write her poem, Ward, too, was inspired.
- Prince said he was inspired to write the rock song while listening to John Lennon.
- He was inspired to write this work by news that arrived of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- It is also partly inspired by the anime series Attack on Titan.
- It was partly inspired by Brexit.
- "Jabberwocky" may have been partly inspired by the legend of the Lambton Worm.
- The song was inspired by the British 1980s Punk rock era.
- Mendes said that the song was inspired by the Manchester Arena bombing in May 2017.
- According to Anderson, the song was inspired by Daisy Chainsaw vocalist KatieJane Garside.
- 1 sonata was heavily inspired by this work.
- The gameplay of "Thrust" was heavily inspired by Atari's "Gravitar".
- (Santa Cruz-area station KPIG-FM was heavily inspired by the legacy of KFAT.)
- This is partially inspired by Sibelius' 7th symphony.
- This episode was partially inspired by Miller's comics.
- Settle, was partially inspired by "Beavis and Butt-Head".
- The track was directly inspired by The Cure song, "The Love Cats".
- The resumption of the northern enterprise, opposed by Rupert and directly inspired by Digby, led to nothing.
- Most of his songs were in Piedmontese language and were directly inspired by French chanson and chansonniers.
- She was inspired to create this type of set after a trip to South Africa.
- Lead organizer Christine Land was inspired to create the event back in 2000.
- He was inspired to create Political Wire by a print Wall Street Journal column called Washington Wire.
- His name was inspired by that of his dam Offshore Boom.
- Her pen name was inspired by Britney Spears.
- The name was inspired by Drum Corps International's "Summer Music Games" moniker.
- It was inspired in part by the Alan Turing Year.
- It was inspired in part by William Morris' Red House.
- Those sessions led to "Bad Witch", a studio album inspired in part by David Bowie.
- Prodhomme's success quickly inspired other chefs.
- The ballerinas inspired other forms of art.
- The quartet has also inspired other works.
- The film was inspired by the Dos Palmas kidnappings.
- The story of the film was inspired by the 1991 American film "What About Bob?"
- The story of the film was inspired by the 1991 American film "What About Bob?".
- The film is loosely inspired by the true events.
- It is loosely inspired by Baz Luhrmann's 1996 film "Romeo + Juliet".
- It is named after—and loosely inspired by—King's House in Salisbury, England.
- Delphic themes inspired several graphic artists.
- It has also inspired several other programming languages.
- The Wilsons' story inevitably inspired several ghost stories.
- The book was largely inspired by the work of the Brandt Commission on "North–South relations."
- Sebastian Garcia among other authors repeat the tales, all of them largely inspired by the cited codex of 1714.
- It is thought that Frost's own writing in "The Welchman" was largely inspired by the writings and speeches of William Cobbett.
- The same novel later inspired a 1937 film.
- The engine later inspired the A-50 and subsequent engines.
- His martyrdom later inspired Pritilata.
- The design was inspired by the old Henninger Turm.
- Oliver Jang's design was inspired by Jang Dongwoo.
- ARU's design was inspired by IU (singer).
- The film inspired controversy on its release.
- The short film inspired other filmmakers to try the technique.
- O'Sullivan has said his love of silent film inspired the look.
- This journey inspired the creation of her piece, "My Brazil".
- Baseball has also inspired the creation of new cultural forms.
- Davis also inspired the creation of DC Inner City Excellence in Washington, DC.
- His work inspired a whole generation of Kitikmeot carvers.
- Darwin's work inspired William James's functionalist approach to psychology.
- His work inspired Dorothy L. Sayers to undertake her translation of "The Divine Comedy".
- Podgórski became inspired by the use of the game nim in the film after reading about its principles.
- During the '64 race he became inspired to challenge the times set by the tea and wool clipper ships.
- Dominic became inspired into a reforming zeal after they encountered Albigensian Christians at Toulouse.
- The song inspired the German experimental rock band Can.
- The song inspired Steve Gerber's naming of Richard Rory.
- The song is a fast, uptempo song inspired by a "classic metal" sound.
- He was inspired to become a writer at the age of 7 by his aunt and uncle, who lived with the Tofflers.
- He was inspired to become a Christian while listening to one of Luis Palau's radio broadcasts in his car.
- He was first inspired to become an actor after seeing Laurence Olivier's 1948 film performance of "Hamlet".
- The title was inspired by an ex-boyfriend who had a breakdown.
- The album's title was inspired by the Jay Z song "Beach Chair".
- The film's title was inspired by the line, "Bring me my Chariot of fire!
- The album was inspired by an Anne Briggs EP titled "The Hazards of Love".
- The title of the album was inspired by Graham Greene's 1951 novel "The End of the Affair".
- The album was inspired by considering the time when his daughters will leave out on their own as adults.
- As its name indicates, the Franzbrötchen was probably inspired by French pastries.
- Milk is probably inspired by Caspar Milquetoast, a comic book character remarkably similar to him.
- The map probably inspired the Greek historian Hecataeus of Miletus to draw a more accurate version.
- This music inspired musicians across the continent and eventually worldwide.
- Her 2010 album, "Back2Back Palz", features these two singles, as well as 11 country music inspired songs.
- Guillaume's music inspired Claussell's own album and Guillaume was part of a team associated with Claussell who worked together on many productions.
- Among other works inspired by the Furley case is Thomas Hood's poem "The Bridge of Sighs".
- Some have simply used the title while others have created new works inspired by the original.
- She began painting geometric works inspired by the favelas; her later work became more abstract.
- The group has inspired a number of actions.
- Du Bois inspired a number of authors, including Drusilla Dunjee Houston.
- Parker inspired a number of fictional characters in several plays of her day.
- This term apparently also inspired the name of the alternate history book list, "".
- Courtney's parents run a real estate business, which inspired the name of the band.
- The eagle became a symbol of the company and inspired the name of American Eagle Airlines.
- This features a range of songs inspired by Cornwall.
- She wrote songs inspired by her life experiences, one song being titled "Make It Through The Race."
- The band formed in 2011, with early songs inspired by the band members' Korean-Americans background.
- Some considered them divinely inspired, others rejected them.
- While divinely inspired, the text stills consists of words in human languages, arranged in humanly recognizable forms.
- Tigay argued that this concern reflects several premises and aims: (1) The Teaching is divinely inspired and authoritative.
- His playing is broadly sourced and often inspired".
- The casting of a new Doctor has often inspired debate and speculation.
- It is often inspired by science fiction themes and man/machine relations.